It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A-Yo...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
What it do ATS???

Grizz here, aka Raw Intel, hailing from the capital of the box state (the one that constitutes the northeast 1/4 of the 4 corners...home of the San Luis Valley, DIA, NORAD...you know the spot), USA. I've lurked like a jerk for years. I have a lot of respect for this place; when I used to spend hours researching various conspiracy theories, it seemed as though all roads led here, and the most insightful commentary seemed to come from members of this board. Seeing the way that the board has been trending as of 2016 or so, seems that the best way to get it back on track is to CONTRIBUTE!

I'm in my early 30's, married w/2 kids (my daughter is only 3 days old as I write this!), big hip hop head, big into poli sci & international intrigue, big dude (6'5"), big heart...I try to be as unbiased as I can, and avoid slinging my opinions around, but I would have to say that my inclinations are more left-leaning than right if I'm being honest.

It was the UFO's (those damned things) that brought me here originally, then Bill Cooper and the Illuminati...then, I really just started to enjoy the intelligence, clarity and passion of the posters, and since the topics intrigued me, I came back. I haven't been an active member of any internet forum in almost 10 years, so it may take me a little while to get my chops back - but I don't expect anyone to go easy on me

Proud to (finally) be a member! No VPN, no mask...I'm riding this b***h till the revolution!!

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: RawIntel

Hello, and welcome to ATS.

Sorry to hear that UFO's brought you here, and hope you can find your way home peacefully. (Just kidding).

Have fun riding the train!

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Hey bud, welcome from one state South.

Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Hello Grizz,

I'm still rather a newbie here myself. Glad you have decided to join in.

The combination of quantum physics and spirituality brought me here initially, but the intelligence of many here have kept me around.

While I tend to think I lean right, the lines have become blurry. Primarily due to the concepts of higher power organizations in the world but also just because in general the ideals seemed to have gone through a polar shift.

Look forward to your posts and a few disagreements

edit on 30-3-2017 by bluesjr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Hiphop. Did puffy and biggie kill tupac?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Yo Grizz/RawIntel, I love the style and pizazz. Keep rocking it homie - glad to have another lurker emerging from the fog on the outskirts of our little digital community.

Looking forward to hearing from you on the boards - much respect and salutations from Vermont, the Green Mountain State

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Awwww, a 3 day old baby girl? How awesome! Hello and welcome!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Whatup and welcome in the rabbit hole. The deeper you go the crazier it gets. Cool to have more hip hop heads on ATS.

top topics

join