It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Flynn Agrees to Testify in Exchange for immunity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Since some of you hate CNN I've included several links. Grab the popcorn. 😁

www.cnn.com...

www.wsj.com...

www.foxnews.com...

"In a statement, Flynn's attorney Robert Kelner said the retired Army lieutenant general "certainly has a story to tell, and he very much wants to tell it, should the circumstances permit."

The discussions were first reported by the Wall Street Journal. The report cited officials who said that Flynn has made offers to the FBI and the House and Senate intelligence committees through Kelner but has so far found no takers.
Jack Langer, a spokesman for House intelligence committee chairman Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., said Flynn had not offered to testify before the committee in exchange for immunity. However, Langer did not say whether or not Flynn had spoken to committee members about a possible deal.

A congressional aide confirmed to the Associated Press that discussions with the Senate intelligence committee involved immunity. The aide spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss private conversations."

This excerpt is from Fox News. There are several links to chose from, draw your own conclusion. This is certainly not fake news though.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Also, might I add, perhaps Mr. Flynn has a point. 🤔

youtu.be...

Remember folks, the internet is forever...

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Vdogg

Already a thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Already a thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

Indeed. But that must have been known. Maybe someone was stockpiling mud and didn't know what to do with it.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
When is he testifying?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Man, I typed "Michael Flynn" into search and didn't see that pop up. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vdogg
Since some of you hate CNN I've included several links. Grab the popcorn. 😁

www.cnn.com...

www.wsj.com...

www.foxnews.com...

"In a statement, Flynn's attorney Robert Kelner said the retired Army lieutenant general "certainly has a story to tell, and he very much wants to tell it, should the circumstances permit."

The discussions were first reported by the Wall Street Journal. The report cited officials who said that Flynn has made offers to the FBI and the House and Senate intelligence committees through Kelner but has so far found no takers.
Jack Langer, a spokesman for House intelligence committee chairman Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif., said Flynn had not offered to testify before the committee in exchange for immunity. However, Langer did not say whether or not Flynn had spoken to committee members about a possible deal.

A congressional aide confirmed to the Associated Press that discussions with the Senate intelligence committee involved immunity. The aide spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss private conversations."

This excerpt is from Fox News. There are several links to chose from, draw your own conclusion. This is certainly not fake news though.

I think him and trump are playing the media..

If the FBI took the deal without knowing the goods, then Flynn would take immunity and still say there was no wrong doing..

But since the FBI will not cut a deal... maybe.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Nice misdirect. The offer was to the Senate Intelligence committee, not the house. It's in the articles.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

a reply to: the2ofusr1

Man, I typed "Michael Flynn" into search and didn't see that pop up. Sorry.

The first hit in search for that topic is page 5, but I can see how wanting to get the story up would prevent someone from wanting to go that far wading through the other hits. Maybe you're not what I thought.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I don't think they are accidentally putting up posts meant to lie to people...

This, when they claimed Nunez had vindicated trump, when they claimed comey said Russia didn't interfere..

All lies they had to already know...

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Nice misdirect. The offer was to the Senate Intelligence committee, not the house. It's in the articles.

Former National Security Adviser Mike Flynn is in discussions with the House and Senate intelligence committees

uuuuHaHaHa

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Lol. Did you not look at the article you linked to? It says immunity in the damn title. 😂😂😂

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

Gee you're helpful, page 5 you say. why not page 50.

useless...

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

WOW! This is a bombshell, VDogg!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

He would not ask for immunity if he wasn't guilty. Trump administration off to a nice start!

new topics

top topics

join