It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST IN: Downtown streets closed amid ‘red mercury’ investigation

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Breaking Atlanta.

Somebody walked into U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission area carrying "Red Mercury".

Everybody is investigating.

JUST IN: Downtown streets closed amid ‘red mercury’ investigation

Officials are investigating in downtown Atlanta after reports that a man claiming to have red mercury from Africa walked into the Region 2 location of the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, police said.

“We received a call regarding a male coming into the facility carrying red mercury from Africa,” Atlanta police Officer Stephanie Brown said. “We are still gathering details on the call.”

Red mercury is reportedly a substance used to create nuclear bombs, but its existence has not been documented.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Atlanta you say? I'm pretty concerned that they know what it is but also state that its existence has not been documented. ... .....

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Alright.

That's it.

I'm calling a time out.

*blows whistle*

That's it. Everyone out of the pool.

I'm serious.

Cut this #### out.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Sounds like someone was watching Reds 2 when it was on again the other night. Not sure it's even a real thing other than as a collectible glass or a car.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

edit on 30-3-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The guy probably bought it from a Nigerian prince on the internet.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
You know how difficult nuclear fusion is?? Our bomb's inner workings are still classified. And that uses hydrogen using a nuclear detonation to create fusion.

Mercury fusion is beyond the pale! And there is no such thing as "red mercury" even from Africa!

It is the wet dream of Panda Extremists everywhere (but it doesn't exist).

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Cinnabar, the ore Mercury is processed from, is red. Native Americans used it as body paint and died from the toxicity. "Red Mercury" isn't radioactive, but like real mercury, is dangerous to health if ingested or burned, vaporized, whatever.

Has nothing to do wth bomb making.

googled
edit on 30-3-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
LOL !

Just read it.

Doomsday scam .

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 30-3-2017 by Groot because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Alright.

That's it.

I'm calling a time out.

*blows whistle*

That's it. Everyone out of the pool.

I'm serious.

Cut this #### out.

Relax.
It's just a Baby Ruth.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

unobtainium of the post-Soviet world

Love it!!

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

So this is going on at the same time of the bridge fire and collapse? Interesting stuff for conspiracy buffs, eh? Even if the two are not really connected....interesting timing.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Homeland Security is en route to the location

Red Mercury must be real if DHS is involved !!!!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I want to say Red Mercury is a mercury hydroxide, not for sure, the germans called it serum 525 I think also, rumor has it they spun counter rotating blades with red mercury/serum 525 with a lot of electricity to created lift/levitation for a vehicle. The germans called the engine DieGlocke or the Bell...

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Two distractions are better than one!

Any robberies going on??

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Raven1354

If you google the Bell and click on images the only 'proof' of the German secret experiments comes down to images of a cement structure leftover from WWII. This has been critiqued and debunked as merely a support structure for a large fuel or water tower, which abound after the war.

image search

The rest of the 'evidence' of a bell is imagery.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I'm not refuting anything you said just because I don't have any evidence, I don't know just that was what first came to mind when I read your post. I was just watching Gaia tv, Deep Space and they mentioned red mercury and said something about a ww2 scientist either absolved by the Americans or the Russians that worked on the Bell said those things. Haven't had the time to check into the claims thoroughly.
eta: So I guess Nick Cook wrote a book about Kecksburg incident as well as A German officer during the Nuremburg trials gave a verbal description of the program/whatever it was due to all the scientists being murdered

edit on 30-3-2017 by Raven1354 because: added text

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
I know...Huh..

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Okay why the hell are they talking about red mercury when it's supposed to not exist? Why do they risk a panic by disclosing that? This smells fishy.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
But hay, this is much more interesting than the political battles. A lot of intrigue has occurred in the name of Red Mercury, or mercuric iodide as it is believed to consist of.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join