It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They caught me I am a Paid Russian Troll

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: AboveBoard

So it's okay for Trump to lie and cheat, isn't it?

Or are you okay with just globalist leftists doing it?

What about you? Are you okay with Trump lying and cheating? I've already moved past Hillary losing the election.

Trump hasn't been in Politics long enough to figure out the system good enough to lie and cheat. He was too busy fighting off the vultures during the campaign who all said he was going to implode on Day 1.

You do realize that the opening Democrat statement in today's Hearing was all about them whining on how Hillary losing the election was because of paid internet trolls right?

Trump beat them fair and square. I also don't think any of the former GOP Presidential Rivals should be on that committee either considering they got there asses handed to them by Trump as well. They are all Career Politicians who still have a grudge. Because they lost to the outsider.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

a reply to: AboveBoard

Politics is a mess.

The hatred on the boards for Trump, the degree at which people are attacking him, well, I just thought I'd treat Hillary the same way.

I'm for a clean sweep and honest politicians.

The democrats have been outed as liars and corrupt.

If we get the republicans next time, then I'd call it a win.

EDIT;

As a conspiracy theorist, anyone who trusts politicians, who blindly follow establishment politicians, who blindly follow any ideology, should be looked upon with skepticism.

I look upon Trump with skepticism.

Corruption, like beauty, is in the eyes of the beholder (sometimes, unless it is obvious to all). I see nothing but corruption from Trump, whereas others see a hero fighting for the working man. The truth will out. It is coming.

You know, I didn't really trust Clinton. I think that has a lot to do with why she lost, because that aura of baggage was just too heavy. That and other reasons, including Russians, a populist movement and anger, and her emails treated like treason, etc.

Real treason is a much darker thing.

When the election was happening, I actually felt a dark cloud descending over America, I felt that no matter what the polls said, Trump would win and that there was something very wrong about how things were going down. I don't know how it will end, but I feel something big is coming soon from some very credible and serious minded people, and it will not be good for Trump. Maybe I'm wrong...wouldn't be the first time, but it's got a grim feeling to it... My intuition is generally pretty good. Not 100% but good, and now rumors are spreading from reliable sources... We will know soon one way or the other in regards to Trump.

Hillary was hardly a ray of light in all of this, but she was not the dark...to my eyes anyway. I imagine if she had won, you would have felt the dark cloud, and called it "hillary."

Such is life.
edit on 30-3-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I can speak whale.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
dbl

edit on 3 31 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

You should be mad at the Russians for effing with our Democracy, not deflecting to the falsity of the CNN trope put out there to asuage the President when they say mean things.

So exposing corruption is "effing up democracy".

Of course you would twist it that way.

Let's expose the corruption that actually made it to the White House. K?

Hey remember whenever one thought Jeb was going to be the nominee?

Ah. The good old days.

I would most likely be sleeping better at night if he had won.

Your crazy because they would still be housing these "Russian Made Hillary Lose" Hearings.

Nah. I'm not crazy. What is happening in the White House is crazy.

And What if the Russians really did help to make her lose?

And what if Trump or his campaign staff worked with the Russians to do that?

I'm pretty sure that virtually every candidate for President (or anything else for that matter) has staff members whose sole purpose is digging dirt on their opponents. Would you be okay with the leaks if Trump's people had found them first?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Friendly reminder

15i.) Language: The dominant language of our users and moderation staff is English. In order to promote a smooth-running environment and fair enforcement of the Terms and Conditions of Use (and the Terms and Conditions of Membership), you agree not to Post or chat in any language other than English.

Knock off the non English posting.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Paid Russian trolls? Come on ... who's there trolling for money ???
You troll the loser failed banana republics like the EU member states but not for being paid or for being Russian.
You troll them because the EU is a criminal federation of banana republics!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join