It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They caught me I am a Paid Russian Troll

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

And you're still defending the serial killer Hillary.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You should be mad at the Russians for effing with our Democracy, not deflecting to the falsity of the CNN trope put out there to asuage the President when they say mean things.

So exposing corruption is "effing up democracy".

Of course you would twist it that way.

Let's expose the corruption that actually made it to the White House. K?

Hey remember whenever one thought Jeb was going to be the nominee?

Ah. The good old days.

I would most likely be sleeping better at night if he had won.

Your crazy because they would still be housing these "Russian Made Hillary Lose" Hearings.

Nah. I'm not crazy. What is happening in the White House is crazy.

And What if the Russians really did help to make her lose?

And what if Trump or his campaign staff worked with the Russians to do that?

And what if rogue elements in the FBI beholden to Guliani threatened to leak the info that they'd found more Hillary emails look at on Wiener's computer? (Which is actually being investigated now)

Come on, man, where is your tin foil hat?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Just like you are a caricature of an enlightened one.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Oh stop. You've been reading too much Russian fake news.

She offended Mr. Putin. He assassinated her character. And speaking of serial killers, I've lost count of how many dead Russians there are now from Putin's hand...

You are looking for murder in the wrong house, Mr Cowboy.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

I'm just happy to hear you took the time to Google that, I'm glad my time wasn't wasted doing that.

edit on 3/30/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

And what if Russians are demons disguised as humans? Tin foil hat on.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh

Do you deny that our government has killed millions?

Is that hyperbole?

No.

He's talking about Clinton, though.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Hillary cheated and lied and you're defending her.

Dodge
Deflect
Dive
Dodge
Divert

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Who could claim to follow global politics, and only stick to English language websites?

None of our time is wasted.
edit on 30-3-2017 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

And what if Russians are demons disguised as humans? Tin foil hat on.

Lol!! Not all Russians! Just the oligarchy...and their leader.

(Please don't kill me Mr Putin! It was a joke! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.....glarg...gasp...thud)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Hillary cheated and lied and you're defending her.

Dodge
Deflect
Dive
Dodge
Divert

You called her a freaking serial killer. Of course she lies sometimes. She's a politician and they all do!

She cheated? Like Ms B handing her a few
Questions? Obvious ones at that??

She ain't a saint but she ain't a traitor. You will see...

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Oh stop. You've been reading too much Russian fake news.

She offended Mr. Putin. He assassinated her character. And speaking of serial killers, I've lost count of how many dead Russians there are now from Putin's hand...

You are looking for murder in the wrong house, Mr Cowboy.

The leaks just brought her character to light. She is responsible for her own demise.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Well, to be fair, there is a considerable Clinton body count, so yeah, I'd call her a serial killer also.

But it is refreshing to see someone actually defending her lies and cheating.

So it's okay for Trump to lie and cheat, isn't it?

Or are you okay with just globalist leftists doing it?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
So here's the deal... we don't know how much the Russians influenced the election (as far as how many votes they affected, etc. - it is hard to gauge because they were using psyops), but they were definitely caught with their pants down and now Trump could be involved. That's what I'm interested in.

As for who won the election, I voted for Hillary, but I think there is nothing wrong with cycling between Republicans and Democrats in the Presidency to get both views represented.

Hillary lost, and I don't think she is trying to take the Presidency from Trump.

However, none of that changes what the Russians did and if Trump is involved, nothing changes how corrupt he would have to be. If the Russians are able to get away with influencing our election once, they will probably try it again.

So it is in everyone's best interest to investigate this to get more information on it (unless you want to keep the information hidden to protect Trump's reputation, or unless you want Team Republican to team up with Team Russia in all future elections).

In the end, I would be for turning the Presidency over to Mr. Pence, not Hillary.
edit on 30pmThu, 30 Mar 2017 21:59:48 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 30pmThu, 30 Mar 2017 22:01:20 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

What about you? Are you okay with Trump lying and cheating? I've already moved past Hillary losing the election.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Well, to be fair, there is a considerable Clinton body count, so yeah, I'd call her a serial killer also.

But it is refreshing to see someone actually defending her lies and cheating.

Clinton body count rumors were mentioned as one of the fake stories being amplified by the Russians from old fake conspiracy theories. This was by an intelligence official.

Why should I believe those rumors then? That's all kinds of ugly to be going around saying if it ain't true. Do you really think the Reps wouldn't have gone after both Clinton's for that?? Do you think somehow the Reps and the FBI are protecting them from murder charges?? I don't.

Clinton lying - what are you claiming she lied about? Perhaps you are thinking of something from your side that I don't understand?

Clinton cheating - what are you claiming in regards to her cheating? Same thing. I don't know what you specifically mean by that, and since you think she's a serial killer too, I'm concerned I might inadvertently be "defending" something other than what I think I am.

Clinton was a bad candidate. She had too much baggage, partly thanks to Rep's engineering constant inquiries and hearings which never panned out but always looked awesome to their base.

I'm tired DB. I'm done talking about this. You want to make me the bad guy, go ahead. I don't have time for your word-twisting games.

I have an inkling of what may be coming soon. I won't even say I told you so...

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

If you don't think Hillary did anything wrong, than exposing what she did do wouldn't change the minds of voters, so the election would have been Trump's win regardless of what the Russians did.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I don't know what you think she did. I think she was an odd candidate - she had the most experience of any human ever that went for the Presidency, and yet, she couldn't campaign worth a crap. She totally messed up with the deplorable comment, which was simply stupid, and unfounded.

It all depends on the specifics and one's sources, as to what Hillary did or did not do. It is purposefully tangled. Which is the point of character assassination and persecution, as it gives a lot of smoke and people naturally believe there is a fire. It looks bad. Real bad.

So - Smoke and mirrors - but whose? One side? The others? Both? Was she a murderess secretly hiding the gateway to hell in her brain and demons in her chest while simultaneously being so weak she was about to die from a mystery illness that caused her to wear diapers? (see, I can do hyperbole too!)

Or was she a wonky policy nerd with a private sense of humor and bad campaign skills, owner of a foundation that did a lot of good but had some embarrassing and possibly shady connections, and a husband with about 10 tons of baggage to boot?

I don't think she's squeaky clean, I just don't buy the crap the hard right sells (and the Russians).

I think you are implying I'm a bad person which kind of sucks, Cowboy, and isn't fair in the least. I feel bad when you say things that twist my words into things I've never said. I will never see what you see. I think you are wrong, but I don't think you are a bad person.

Peace & Goodnight.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Politics is a mess.

The hatred on the boards for Trump, the degree at which people are attacking him, well, I just thought I'd treat Hillary the same way.

I'm for a clean sweep and honest politicians.

The democrats have been outed as liars and corrupt.

If we get the republicans next time, then I'd call it a win.

EDIT;

As a conspiracy theorist, anyone who trusts politicians, who blindly follow establishment politicians, who blindly follow any ideology, should be looked upon with skepticism.
edit on 30-3-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join