It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They caught me I am a Paid Russian Troll

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Nyet , Really ?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Sigh. No. You are not a Russian troll. You have far too much personality!

Hackers take info + Russian trolls weaponize info + bots amplify reach of dropped info

AND

Russian trolls = make up fake news stories + bots to amplify fake news

Russian trolls put out fake news that causes people to become angry and more polarized along with the weaponization of hacked information.

So hackers hacked, trolls made fake news stories from trained operatives and Russia Today, Sputnik News sucked them up and published them.

In turn, sites like zerohedge, Infowars and right wing news outlets picked up the anti-Clinton articles and thus they ended up here on ATS.

The bots were used to make fake accounts and amplify the fake news reports on social media like Facebook and twitter and get the fake news trending, including honeypot accounts and well researched "normal demographic" accounts to target specific geographic areas important to winning the election. Sophisticated stuff.

Because the MSM is in such hot competition to be "first" with stories, they weren't always fact checking the fake news stories before reposting them.

This information warfare was manipulative and designed to fuel distrust in government and the electoral process, and it was specifically designed to hurt Clinton and help Trump.

I got all this from the Senate Intelligence Committee hearing today pulse other reading...

edit on 30-3-2017 by AboveBoard because: Ack! iPhone editing error

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
You mean I could have been throwing back Baltika's with you guys this whole time? Damn. Talk about missed opportunities. Let's get sloshed and ride the Ural through some cotton fields sometime shall we?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

So, the committee took CNN's playbook, and applied it to Russia. Gotcha.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Let this sink in for a minute. 4Chan defeated Hillary Clinton!

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Honestly, she defeated herself. 4chan just made it so freaking funny.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh

So, the committee took CNN's playbook, and applied it to Russia. Gotcha.

Were you manipulated by some of those stories via the Russians? Perhaps?

If the anti-Clinton echo chamber here is any indication, I'd say a lot of people were under the spell of Russian trolls, who aligned with the hatred people were feeling and amplified it, giving an alternative reality for folks who hated Clinton to stew in, further dividing the country in the process.

You should be mad at the Russians for effing with our Democracy, not deflecting to the falsity of the CNN trope put out there to asuage the President when they say mean things. CNN isn't perfect and they screw up sometimes, but they are not trying to deliberately destroy America from within.

But whatever. * shrug*
edit on 30-3-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

You should be mad at the Russians for effing with our Democracy, not deflecting to the falsity of the CNN trope put out there to asuage the President when they say mean things.

So exposing corruption is "effing up democracy".

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Yet another click-bait thread from the click-bait king talking about something that is already being talked about in a thousand other threads.

No originality or effort is put into any of your threads. Try harder.

And ignoring the fact that there ARE actually paid Russian Trolls out there, didnt we prove this years ago before Trump was even a whisper for running?

This existed Looooooooooong before Trump, and its the height of arrogance to think its because of him or your voting tendencies..........

Oh yes, of course there are Russian trolls and that they've been here long before the 2016 election. Just about every nation that can afford it has paid online shills. Russia isn't unique in having online shills push their propaganda and that's all it boils down to be, propaganda. Propaganda has been around for all written history and I'm sure long before that.

To act as if Russia shills don't exist means their ignorant or worse, willfully ignorant.

But is the OP a shill? I doubt it, unless shills can make money no wonder how poorly their posts/memes come across on the internet. I imagine shills are like sales people in retail stores. The more people they swindle the more $$$ they can make and the OP's threads are of poor quality.

I think the OP is just a hardcore fanboy who would get weak in the knees and red in the face if he ever met daddy Trump.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

You did an excellent job making sure all the Clinton emails were published on the State Department website.

And great work having a dozen other government reports published officially proving Clinton is a liar.

I will report favorably to the Central Kommittee next week.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

The only people effing with democracy are the leftists with their globalist agenda and virtue signaling. They undermine the citizenship of every American, expecting us to ride some guilt trip for being born.

But hey, keep taking up for MSM and the other creatures.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: AboveBoard

You should be mad at the Russians for effing with our Democracy, not deflecting to the falsity of the CNN trope put out there to asuage the President when they say mean things.

So exposing corruption is "effing up democracy".

Of course you would twist it that way.

Let's expose the corruption that actually made it to the White House. K?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh

The only people effing with democracy are the leftists with their globalist agenda and virtue signaling. They undermine the citizenship of every American, expecting us to ride some guilt trip for being born.

But hey, keep taking up for MSM and the other creatures.

They've got you hook, line and sinker.

Flynn is testifying and Jester Actual (patriotic hacker aka the Batman of the Internet) is a conservative who is saying the crap is about to hit the fan.

We can talk about who the bad guys are when the dust settles.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Those that are for corruption in government are angry that it was exposed.

I would hope that any corruption would be exposed. But I'm not partisan that way.

I don't want corruption in government, apparently many actually do.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

The Flynn testimony thing has been debunked already.

The committees are denying.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Those that are for corruption in government are angry that it was exposed.

I would hope that any corruption would be exposed. But I'm not partisan that way.

I don't want corruption in government, apparently many actually do.

The "corruption" if any was rolled through the Russian trolls, so I'm not sure what you are referring to. Illegally gotten gains, two wrongs don't make a right and such. And who knows what the truth really is? It all came down to belief, and beliefs differed.

One thing it really did expose was the weakness of our cyber defense and how thousands more were hacked. Am I supposed to cheer them on for that??

We were invaded. Does that not bother you?

There is plenty of corruption happening in government. I'd rather it come out through legal investigations and not because a foreign country decided to attack us with information warfare.

You are twisting things around again. Im not pro-corruption, I'm anti-Russian cyber warfare. Wikileaks is their lapdog. Assange is their tool.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Why are you upset with the damning information that came out?

Why are you supporting corruption?

SMH

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join