It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They caught me I am a Paid Russian Troll

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
And if you believe that then your an idiot. Seriously this is a Joke and waste of my hard earned taxpayer dollars. Thousands of Paid Russian Trolls? These Democrats just can't accept the fact that Trump won and trolls them everyday on Twitter. Come on this is absolutely Hilarious that they are blaming Russian trolls on why Hillary Clinton lost. And now I see that they had Virginia Senator Give the opening speech? If I remember correctly Hillary only choose Governor Tim Kaine because Virginia was a Key state to be won. HMMMMMMMMMMMMM anyone else notice the similarities. And the last opening speech from the NSA and FBI hearings was from California who is so butt hurt from losing they want to succeed.

Here's the Reality: The Hate was Real on Both Sides. American internet users actively discussing the 2016 US Election outnumber paid Russian trolls. Lets take a look at the stats on ATS for example 2016 us election number of topics 6,174 number of posts 318,283. Unless everyone on ATS is a paid Russian Troll well then I dont think they truly grasp how much Americans and the rest of the world were actively discussing the Campaign. And thats just ATS. There is still Reddit, and 4chan as well as 100s of other forums discussing the election. I could barely finish watching the partisan opening statement. He finds Trumps statements about Obama Wiretapping Trump disturbing and yet Flynn's Communications were recorded without his consent and then his name later unmasked. Last time i checked Flynn was apart of the Transition Team. And thus he was wiretapped.

The "Russian hacks" didn't change my mind on Hillary. They should have fielded a better candidate. In fact my Grandfather who is a Hardline Old School Dem voted for Trump. Although he did mention a very interesting fact. He told me he would vote for Bill again but not Hillary. And yet a lot of other people who i have talked to in real life were voting for Hillary because they wanted Bill back in. Instead of investigating this Russian Smokescreen of a witch Hunt why not investigate the paid DNC/Russian Violent protesters?

Or did the Russians release Trumps Locker room talk video?

And besides I thought it was James Comeys fault as to why Hillary Lost even after he let her go?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Has there been a single person identified as a Russia shill? It seems to be conspiracy theory gone wild. Russia paying thousands of people money to post pro Russia things online? Gee. Sounds too good to be true. How do I sign up?
edit on 30-3-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Whats it pay and are the benefits any good?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

My job sucks. Do they pay in dollars or rubles?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme

Ill take check hahaha

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Back when a bunch of us were being called that(same people now support Trump LOL) none of the ones actually caught being that-or so as said, would admit to it.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

So far i've gotten 3 turnips and 2 packs of cigarettes a day for my services to the Kremlin.

I think it's a sweet deal.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

So far i've gotten 3 turnips and 2 packs of cigarettes a day for my services to the Kremlin.

I think it's a sweet deal.

Bro Cigs are worth $9 a pack thats a good deal.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I hate turnips. Wonder if nkorea or china are hiring shills?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I hate turnips. Wonder if nkorea or china are hiring shills?

Talk to china nk if your american you get arrested on site.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

...." Instead of investigating this Russian Smokescreen of a witch Hunt why not investigate the paid DNC/Russian Violent protesters? "

Да .

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Ill take check hahaha

In Russia, check cashes you.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Yet another click-bait thread from the click-bait king talking about something that is already being talked about in a thousand other threads.

No originality or effort is put into any of your threads. Try harder.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

No vodka?..you got ripped off

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Yet another click-bait thread from the click-bait king talking about something that is already being talked about in a thousand other threads.

No originality or effort is put into any of your threads. Try harder.

And ignoring the fact that there ARE actually paid Russian Trolls out there, didnt we prove this years ago before Trump was even a whisper for running?

This existed Looooooooooong before Trump, and its the height of arrogance to think its because of him or your voting tendencies..........

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I am also a Russian troll, or as they say in Russian, "Da, Pravda Pravda Mir, Nyet."

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
The truly funny thing is, everyone screaming at the Russians are basically defending and justifying cheating, lying and deceit within our own government.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join