It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Flynn Offers to Testify in Exchange for Immunity - The Wall Street Journal

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
Smelled like fake news..

“No, Michael Flynn has not offered to testify to [the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence] in exchange for immunity,” Jack Langer, a spokesman for House intelligence committee chairman Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), wrote in an email to The Huffington Post.

m.huffpost.com...

If doesn't matter. Fake news controls the airwaves.

I bet RUSSIA planted that story in the WSJ electronic edition. The experts said today that Russia can now incorporate fake news into legitimate publications.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I heard that Russia have the capability to watch you when you are taking a bath too.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

He's not a democrat. Obama did fire him for being a loose cannon prone to engaging in conspiracy theories. No wonder he looked so attractive to trump. Right up his alley.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: olaru12
Someone in the Trump WH ratted out Flynn; that's why he is seeking immunity. He knows they have the goods on him.

Flynn is the only really BAD pick that Trump made, isn't it? Not bad for a neophyte politician.

Bannon will be the next one to try and save his bacon. But it's much to late. I wonder what Jared/Ivanka are thinking about all this; caught between a rock and a hard place, huh?

Last I heard, Bannon was attempting to get an ObamaCare replacement put together, using a combo of government/freemarket solution. But oh well... that's for another thread.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

No, it just means that in the era of personal computers and the information highway that the average person can find information, whether true or false, just as fast as anyone else. It helps that I'm trained to do monotonous research

a reply to: PlasticWizard
Well, that would have worked if not for what his Lawyer's statement, lol.
edit on 30-3-2017 by TheOneElectric because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheOneElectric

www.documentcloud.org...

I started reading it and couldn't stop. Some of it gets a little tedious, but it's like watching a train wreck.

Michael Cohen and (Jill Stein?), don't leave town. Congress and FBI ax for you.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

He's not a democrat. Obama did fire him for being a loose cannon prone to engaging in conspiracy theories. No wonder he looked so attractive to trump. Right up his alley.

Logic train doesn't go by your house does it. Key fact your missing is that he worked for the Obama administration.

Flynn is a registered Democrat, having grown up in a "very strong Democratic family".[81] However, he was a keynote speaker during the first night of the 2016 Republican National Convention,[55] and he was a surrogate and top national security adviser for President Donald Trump.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Did you really just insult all of us? We are on ATS if you haven't noticed.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I heard that Russia have the capability to watch you when you are taking a bath too.

I guess you missed the Senate testimony today. I wasn't joking.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Smelled like fake news..

“No, Michael Flynn has not offered to testify to [the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence] in exchange for immunity,” Jack Langer, a spokesman for House intelligence committee chairman Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), wrote in an email to The Huffington Post.

m.huffpost.com...

Good find.
That article shows how the article in the OP has blown the situation way out of proportion.
Flynn's attorney said he did not make a deal for immunity.
He just wants to be sure they are not going to try to spin things and blame him for something when he is guilty of nothing.
He is very willing to talk to Congress.

edit on 3/30/17 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I don't mean to be unkind to any Trump supporters visiting ... but, some of these posts smell of desperation.

You really don't have to work to discredit anything you think threatens Mr. Trump ... this probably doesn't have anything to with him.

Nyah, y'all should probably get busy.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

You miss the point my friend, we have been geared to fear Russia more now than our own spying agencies after wikileaks released what they have been up to this days.

Because Russia is worst than what the spying agencies are doing to us.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Gryphon66

Interestingly enough, the hypocrisy is now breeching partisan lines. Sean Spicer's tweet about Cheryl Mills asking for immunity here:

"The Secrets of Cheryl Mills
If there was no evidence of criminal activity, why all the immunity?
@WSJ
@wjmcgurn"

Sean Spicer in reference to this article

I doubt he'd be saying the same about Flynn.

But at least we know Flynn is following in the foot steps of those who did it before.

The difference is, Cheryl Mills was an attorney that advised and represented Hillary Clinton. Had she complied with the investigators request without immunity, she would have been in violation of her oath not to violate attorney/client privilege and could have been disbarred.

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Smelled like fake news..

m.huffpost.com...

Good find.
That article shows how the article in the OP has blown the situation way out of proportion.

I just want to be clear here ... you're supporting a Huffington Post article in order to discredit the Wall Street Journal?

Pardon me, I have to check the Book of the Revelation quickly; I think that's one of the Seals.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
But...

according to officials with knowledge of the matter

not this again !!!

...except when it suits your narrative to use such secondhand sourcing, right?
edit on 30-3-2017 by TramperoJuan because: lorem ipsum, that's why

link   

So the speculation was right after all. Damn.

Has Disgraced Nat Sec Advisor Lt. Gen Michael Flynn Cut A Deal With The FBI?

Also here's some background for people who haven't been keeping up with Flynn:

Lt. Gen Michael Flynn — Just The Facts

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Smelled like fake news..

m.huffpost.com...

Good find.
Flynn's attorney said he did not make a deal for immunity.
He just wants to be sure they are not going to try to spin things and blame him for something when he is guilty of nothing.
He is very willing to talk to Congress.

What has to happen for the Wall Street Journal to remove that front-page story from www.wsj.com ???

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

What?
What does political affiliation have to do with what kind of information they have?
Or with credibility?
How does how you vote affect credibility?
That's just more partisan crap.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Could you be implying that this might have something to do with his work under Obama? That would be a shot from left field.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Could you be implying that this might have something to do with his work under Obama? That would be a shot from left field.

Nope, I wasn't.

Yep, it would be.

We'll see.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join