It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Flynn Offers to Testify in Exchange for Immunity - The Wall Street Journal

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Yep, deflect because you can not answer the question.

Thanks for playing!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Thanks for playing!

I repeat: He admits to having been an unregistered foreign agent, lied about his contacts with Russian officials, and was probably one of the staffers whose communication with Russians was intercepted.

Who is deflecting now?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Still you DW

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

This is not the Mud Pit. You asked why Flynn would seek immunity. I explained. Now you are playing childish games. Why do you think Flynn would seek immunity?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: chaeone86

Its on their letterhead - and is a simple statement, why should they quote statutes if its a letter expressing "unfounded allegations in the media". Are you sure you read it?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Because Russia is worst than what the spying agencies are doing to us.

Well if Russia preferred Trump than Hillary the warmonger is that such a bad thing?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
It would be pretty ironic if Flynn just wants to out Obama and this has nothing to do with Trump. The Left is already cheering him on like maniacs. I would pay to see their faces when they realize what Flynn had to say.

I'm not cheering him on. Who knows what he is going to say?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: marg6043

Because Russia is worst than what the spying agencies are doing to us.

Well if Russia preferred Trump than Hillary the warmonger is that such a bad thing?

Why are you still pushing the "Hillary the Warmonger" meme? Trump has already launched a disastrous raid in Yemen and increased the number of US troops in Iraq, Oh, and he hasn't issued an EO to end the drone assassination program.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

I'm personally related to several leaders in NATO and the US army

You also said you knew people in the FBI - and that you have a legal background...and yet you didn't respond to
diggindirt who commented

Hate to burst your bubble but yes, we do ask for immunity in exchange for testimony---even when we've done nothing wrong to the best of our knowledge. That's because while you may truly believe you've done no wrong, you don't know everything there is to know. Despite the fact that you and your lawyer have gone over the testimony, the other side may have 50 lawyers and investigators that just might find something on you on which they could base charges. I saw it often in the medical community and have testified under immunity protection.
To protect against charges being brought that couldn't be proven but that could impact my professional status, on the advise of my attorney, I sought immunity. To the best of my knowledge I had not participated in any illegal activity---but I did not actually know the extent of the activity and how long the scam had been running.

I think the points raised above would have gone through the mind of Flynn's Counsel

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

He is not running the show. He has a team of extremists guiding policies. He will never succeed because America is a county of moderation. A country of understanding. A place where caring for others supersedes caring for ones self. We are a Christian country that strives to live by the golden rule

Tell that to the millions displaced and killed in the Middle East - Invasion and toppling of Govts to install Rothschild controlled central banking, control of the oil.

You really have drunk the George Bush Kool-Aid....Christian country my arse....

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
It's about the witch hunt, not about the Trump Russia treason conspiracy.

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
So a former Obama appointee asked for immunity. Makes sense. Why Trump had anything to do with him I'll never know.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
When there are proxy wars with the main intent to install a whole entire other government, and do... how is mere influence in one taken way way more seriously?

I know the answer... so, perhaps consider it. Yet know it was, at the same time? Rhetorical.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

I am from Missouri.
Hillary was a horrible candidate, as was Trump.
I didn't vote for either, because they are both idiots, had nothing to do with the Russians.
As a veteran, if Trump was somehow in collusion with the Russians, and they did anything to affect the election, and Trump's team is involved, they are traitors, and deserve the penalties outlined for that particular sort of criminals.

I am not a butthurt democrat, but I don't trust him any farther than I can throw him.

Took the words right out of my mouth, brother.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Er....maybe because she was going to go all out on Russia?

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Trump does seem worried

a reply to: allsee4eye

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

He screamed lock up Hillary in the 2016 election.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Millions would die in an America Russia war. Hillary would have never done that.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Trump has stayed ahead of the game at every angle for the most part, so it wouldn't surprise me if this happens, and he does give a testimony for immunity that it will put the previous administration in more deep doo doo. Trump will end up winning bigly again.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: JinMI

Thanks for playing!

I repeat: He admits to having been an unregistered foreign agent, lied about his contacts with Russian officials, and was probably one of the staffers whose communication with Russians was intercepted.

Who is deflecting now?

Good luck debating people whose only trusted news source is infowars and the national enquirer lol...

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join