It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Is The Most Interesting Thing Ever?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Most people here are probably well versed in surfing the internet. I bet you've looked up, or come across some things that have blown your mind... And, because I have such an immense following here (NOT! =D) I hope my 'celebrity' status will attract enough people to tell us all this, if nothing more:

What Rocks Your World?
What do you live for?
What keeps you going?
And most of all... What AMAZES you? What has you still in awe?

Personally, I am tired of this plane of existence, but there are still incredible facts and knowledge to learn of.
DENY, DEFY, and DECRY ignorance! Right? "Truth will out!"

PLEASE, list your most awesome facts and knowledge here.... provide links, most of all!
Because, "Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear..."

We all need a reason to keep going, if moving on is indeed the plan.
D.D.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I can piss the highest.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I can piss the highest

But can you hit your mouth? Because we'd all be entertained then.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DeReK DaRkLy

you amaze me. people like you, random kindness, unexpected, bold, rock my world.

things like this keep me going.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: lucia2389

you amaze me. people like you, random kindness, unexpected, bold, rock my world.

things like this keep me going.

I second that, people are amazing, probably the most amazing thing in the universe. We are the only known higher level intelligence living organism in the universe, so.......
edit on 30/3/17 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
I can piss the highest.

Yep, she can.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: lucia2389

you amaze me. people like you, random kindness, unexpected, bold, rock my world. things like this keep me going.

WoooOhoooooo!!!
Are you the same girl that stalks me on POF?
You don't have a penis do you? I could sure use one...

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Well no one has answered anything to my delight... not even the horny girl. (Sorry, babe.)
Tomorrow will be my last Michael Savage post (3/31) and then I may do some outro for this site and then begone. (Trolls, you win! Enjoy Trolling in Trolltown. ATS's TOS is a joke, IMO. It's all snark.)

I mean, I'm pretty much done here. Humans suck. They slurp up everything they can get ahold of, AAMOF.
So, whatever. I only hope reincarnation doesn't exist. Not coming back here to so much mucus... and conflict...
Save yourselves. 'Mahayana' is now 'Vahayana.' I've converted, so to speak.

See Ya! =)

edit on 30-3-2017 by DeReK DaRkLy because: bye!

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

We're ranting right?

What rocks my world?

Music, and earthquakes!!

What do I live for?

Myself and my family!!!!

What keeps me going?

The burning desire to be great!!!!!!

What amazes me?

LIFE!!!!!!!

/Rant

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Stay off pof. My brother caught chlamadia from it

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeReK DaRkLy
Well no one has answered anything to my delight... not even the horny girl. (Sorry, babe.)
Tomorrow will be my last Michael Savage post (3/31) and then I may do some outro for this site and then begone. (Trolls, you win! Enjoy Trolling in Trolltown. ATS's TOS is a joke, IMO. It's all snark.)

I mean, I'm pretty much done here. Humans suck. They slurp up everything they can get ahold of, AAMOF.
So, whatever. I only hope reincarnation doesn't exist. Not coming back here to so much mucus... and conflict...
Save yourselves. 'Mahayana' is now 'Vahayana.' I've converted, so to speak.

See Ya! =)

How many times have I heard this. See ya, and don't let the door slam you in the ass ! LOL !

Anyways,

Hot chicks in short shirts with long legs.

That is what gets me excited.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

...oh and this one time at band camp I stuck a flute up my pussy...

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

You wear brown shoes don't ya. Don't lie. It's pointless at this stage of the game.

Get some proper hemp sandals, go on a spirit quest and quit worrying about school.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
I can piss the highest.

Oh yeah? Well I can write my name, in cursive script.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

I didn't know plants dig chicks. I would have expected you to say the Little Shop of Horrors:

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

MMMMMM, the female form. One of the greatest delights this reality has to offer. I readily express thanks for the hormones and my physical body through which I get to enjoy the simple pleasures of this existence. The pain and suffering of that attraction is also a gift that keeps on giving.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I could hit yours from here.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeReK DaRkLy
Most people here are probably well versed in surfing the internet. I bet you've looked up, or come across some things that have blown your mind... And, because I have such an immense following here (NOT! =D) I hope my 'celebrity' status will attract enough people to tell us all this, if nothing more:

What Rocks Your World?
What do you live for?
What keeps you going?
And most of all... What AMAZES you? What has you still in awe?

Personally, I am tired of this plane of existence, but there are still incredible facts and knowledge to learn of.
DENY, DEFY, and DECRY ignorance! Right? "Truth will out!"

PLEASE, list your most awesome facts and knowledge here.... provide links, most of all!
Because, "Boredom's not a burden anyone should bear..."

We all need a reason to keep going, if moving on is indeed the plan.
D.D.

What Rocks Your World? My 5 grandkids and amateur radio.

What do you live for? Back when I was very young, I was bullied daily and then molested. I grew up during my teenage years, learned basically how to kill people with my bare hands and then exacted revenge. Never killed anyone though, made 'em wish they were dead. Stuff like that draws too much attention, though.

What keeps you going? Every time I think I have learned all there is to know about the female orgasm, something new seems to always show me that I don't know diddly. I also learn something new every day from aardvarks to zoologics.

And most of all... What AMAZES you? What has you still in awe? How the government can fly all these strange craft around and no one seems to put two and two together. And, female orgasms. (smh)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I didn't know plants dig chicks. I would have expected you to say the Little Shop of Horrors:

We get woody's ya know.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Easy Cheese

Too many applications to list

top topics

<<   2 >>

join