It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia used fake news to manipulate election, Senate panel is told

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So basicly the Russians helped trump win the primary too...

Who do you think they mean when they say "pro kremlin candidates " ...

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
And the trolls rejoiced!

That is their evidence? I say let them go through with it, then hold our own news agencies to the same standards and consequences!!

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

So the Russians were kind of like the liberals on ATS pre-election with all their anti-Trump rhetoric?
OK, now I understand.

No I'm pretty sure they are saying that the Russians helped trump win the republican primary..

That it was not a political party they were against, but a candidate they were for..

AKA Donald Trump..

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
Really!!? Welcome to the internet MSM.

Buzzphrase Award 2017 goes to KJ!!

It's a neat little statue with a relief of a man facepalming.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Gawd knows the US government would never play favorites in a foreign election...

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I wonder how stupid the political rats behind the hearings think most American people are.

That is a GREAT question. One I honestly think about from time to time. You can gauge their faith in our ignorance by the amount of pressure that is applied to the "alternative facts" department (alternative, counterculture news), such as ATS. For example, Alex Jones just released an apology for slandering Alefantis (heavy pressure).

I guess I can say with comfort that we are nothing but a big experiment to them.

The experiment took place long ago. They are only now, fine tuning the delivery and swallow process. It's up to the people to see through the facade and demand that our "elected" officials do the right thing. We, as the receivers, have more control over the propagators than we give ourselves credit for.

edit on 30-3-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I can not disagree with anything you have say, after all knowing how deceptive our on intel and media outlets are what else is there to debate, right?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

No I'm pretty sure they are saying that the Russians helped trump win the republican primary.. That it was not a political party they were against, but a candidate they were for.. AKA Donald Trump..

And how much money passed thru the Trump campaign to enrich the Russians contacts? This investigation is just getting started.

The rats will be jumping ship in the whitehouse soon enough!!
edit on 30-3-2017 by olaru12 because: JP call

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
R.I.P. MSM

Really good piece that really gets to the meat of what is happening with "news."

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Thats strange. If russia is doing this how is it i understand the news stories? I cant speak russian

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Basically what they are saying is, if I were to go into a chat room, tell a Russian that their candidate sucks, and he changes his mind, I therefore now influenced the election...... Sorry but they have got to do better than this. Sheer desperation from the left.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Ummm...that's alright Marg...you're forgiven...everyone is allowed a moment of transgression...

Just never let it happen again...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

So basicly the Russians helped trump win the primary too...

Who do you think they mean when they say "pro kremlin candidates " ...

All the "testimony" today was just opinions with hardly any proof of anything as usual.

Who knows what to believe in this mess.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Corporate media isn't going anywhere. It's capitalism!

Trump can whine all he wants but it's business and don't forget Trump is a businessman not a politician.

This time however Trump is dealing with forces he knows nothing about. Arrogance will only take you so far....

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Russia does not have democracy. Putin wins every time. Then Putin's successor wins every time. And so on. In Russia there are tsars. In America there are no kings.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
This is lesss Russia responsibility and more the American publics for being gullible dip#s that believe everything they hear and read

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

So now liberals believe there is fake news?

What?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule

So now liberals believe there is fake news?

What?

Only when it's "incidentally collected"

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I saw it all go down right here. LOLOLOL

all you who engaged in the Hillary health threads that were stared and flagged to the front page in minutes, come on!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
As if CNN isn't fake news? I seem to recall CNN stated Trump was mocking the disabled journalist when it wasn't true.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join