It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weight

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
The best thing I have every found for a tight tummy is a wheel, it has to handles and a wheel. You are on your knees hands on handles, you roll out and then back.

It works back and tummy, shoulders, biceps and fore-arms.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
The best thing I have every found for a tight tummy is a wheel, it has to handles and a wheel. You are on your knees hands on handles, you roll out and then back.

It works back and tummy, shoulders, biceps and fore-arms.

Ive seen those...Ive tried them once, unfortunitly I don't want my knee to turn to jello over some abs. So I do quick sits and flexing. Quick sits are: Laying on your back only bringing your shoulder blades off the floor...while you do this, you breath out.

Flexing, laying down, you lift your head, breath in, hold breath and flex muscles. By practicing, you can gain control over certain muscles and ab muscles one at a time.

If I had a better knee though I would do the "wheel"

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   
yup im surprized i hav'nt given up by now on these sit ups well i have for today but thats only becase im going up the gym

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Just stay away from Pisky's place.

You may be pressed into temptation to partake in some pasties & brandy enhanced fruit cake.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Well just remember to always burn more calories than you take in (3500 calories equals a pound of fat), and its not all about weight its about body fat, you can weigh 200 pounds and still look fine. Thats mostly what my health teacher says.
oh and
, thats stuff is not so great for you : )

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
thanks for all the posts guys im now trying the atkins

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
klain, fastest way to drop those pounds is to go on the Schaivo® Diet, as described in Michael Schaivo's new book, The Ultimate Starvation Diet: The Schaivo® Diet. Essensially, all it involves is eating nothing and drinking nothing until you die. It actually works best when your significant other withholds food from you and gets a nice family going on the side and has a nice life insurance policy on you. Just read the book, it tells you how to help someone else on the Schaivo® Diet and look great by helping them, too.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
wow but i have actually tried that well not that diet but not eating i eventually gained will power and had smaller meals but not healthy ones

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join