It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy video of maid acting really strange

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Or possessed by a bad illness. Slave laborers don't have medical, work brutal hours without proper protection against hazardous cleaning chemicals. She appears (to me) to be wracked either with coughing spells or sneezing. Half collapsed with exhaustion is more like it. Nobody comes to help her either.

"Get back to work or you'll go hungry."

Poor girl.

Shame on ATS'ers for not seeing it what it is.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Peeple

That's a possibility too. Who knows.

The way she swings her arm up seems very unnatural and almost robotic like.

Pointing arm looks like CGI.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The arm kinda appears from thin air and vanishes too, look at it at slowest speed and you will see the arm appearing exactly on top of one different colored portion of the furniture, nothing moves behind her hair.

Also why the arm is more white than the rest of her?

Awesome video, i want a stay at home maid too, or a regular maid, does not even matter if she is a possessed witch that crawls on the walls, as long as she clean and wont steal/murder me i'm ok with it.

ETA: I would say the arm is cgi (the first pointing), the arm appears, the camera moves so we don't see the arm anymore but just before the arm is out of the field of view it blinks and its gone, when the camera returns her real arm is pointing in a different position, so i guess when they staged it, she could no move her arm fast enough, so they added the cgi arm to make it more unnatural and the camera moving to remove the cgi one before the real made the motion.
edit on 30-3-2017 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Well, it's odd. There seems to be an awful lot of this sort of behavior going on. I am not sure if it's just an attention "fad." The rampant stupidity. Drugs. Mental illness. Or, maybe there really is something going on we don't understand. I just frankly do not know.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The employer of this woman needs to help her with mental healthcare. I doubt she watched too much of the Ring and is acting out on that. Hope she gets help.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
looks like something out of a horror movie.. probably is lol

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

It looks a lot like so many scenes from horror movies, it's hard to believe it isn't faked. Still, she could be possessed, too. Any details on where it was taken, and any witnessed behavior on her part, might help. If faking, is she trying to be fired? Seems like that would make faking less likely.

Not really sure what to think, on this one.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
That's Ozzy!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join