It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU threat to Trump over support for Brexit could BREAK UP the US

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The President of the European Commission Jean-Claude Juncker threw a fit about U.S. President Trump supporting Brexit movements.

He apparently said he would push for 2 U.S. States to split away from the U.S.

Ohio and Texas specifically.

What's with this ?

Bitter jealousy and big money NWO problems ?

This man seems to have been triggered off the scales.

EU could BREAK UP the US: Juncker in jaw-dropping threat to Trump over support for Brexit

EUROPEAN Union boss Jean-Claude Juncker this afternoon issued a jaw-dropping threat to the United States, saying he could campaign to break up the country in revenge for Donald Trump’s supportive comments about Brexit.

In an extraordinary speech the EU Commission president said he would push for Ohio and Texas to split from the rest of America if the Republican president does not change his tune and become more supportive of the EU.

The remarks are diplomatic dynamite at a time when relations between Washington and Brussels are already strained over Europe’s meagre contributions to NATO and the US leader’s open preference for dealing with national governments.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Lol the EU is filled with morons about how the united states actually works. Do they really think texas and ohio are going to back their plan? Do they really think Texas of all places is going to want to join the eu lol.

The reality is the EU is a baby united states we did this 100's of years ago. Its over for the EU and people are jumping ship because Europe no longer looks like Europe it looks like the middle east.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
As a European I would like to take this time to apology to Trump and all Americans for this self proclaimed leader of EU.
He is not speaking for the EU people.. only for himself and his small group of power hungry rich elites.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This is EXACTLY what I saw the EU to be years ago, a slow creep to a brand new country that thinks it has sovereignty over the very sovereign countries that voluntarily joined it. This is what's called "mission creep." First it was about economic stability and prosperity, but slowly over time, the EU has become a country and government in and of itself, steeped in tyranny, only a stones throw away from doing away with the governments that enacted it. I say to the EU slimeball, those sound like fighting words to me.

Pray tell me WHY ON EARTH people from Europe think we Americans give a flying fig what anyone from that continent thinks. We are free people, sovereign in and over ourselves, we cast aside the bonds of Europe 241 years ago, his words are empty, hollow and honestly if I were President Trump, my voice would grow even LOUDER!

God Bless the United States of America, my home sweet home!

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That sure sounds like elections meddling to me, you know like Russia, yes is so nice how openly certain characters in other nations can talk about how to fix Americas politics and undesirable politicians and presidents.

What a peach.

edit on 30-3-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Shock! Outrage! Pandemonium! Chaos! Misinformation! Propaganda!

Let's keep buying into it, yeah! We need our daily dose of drama otherwise we'll go through withdrawals.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Juncker is smoking crack. There is literally no other explanation for this comical statement. I suppose an ignorant non-American might imagine that Texas seceding is plausible (it's not), but Ohio ?!? That's just.... something

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
JUST read that story elsewhere. Had to be the funniest... most stupid... ignorant thing I've ever heard someone from another country say about the US.

LOL I'd say go for it. As if...

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The way the cronies of the EU spoke after the UK served article 50 said it all for me, glad i voted out, glad we are leaving, now its being demanded we dont use our superior security as a bargaining chip, hey then stop all the talk of massive debt you going to saddle the UK with.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
As a European I would like to take this time to apology to Trump and all Americans for this self proclaimed leader of EU.
He is not speaking for the EU people.. only for himself and his small group of power hungry rich elites.

Thanks for the appology, but I already know that most Europeans are not hooked on the EU. They are more loyal to their countries own sovereignty. But the EU has got a lot of the top officials of their countries BSed.

I actually do not disagree with the initial intent of the EU but they went overboard, they are trying to be a Dictatorship run by a small elite group there. They cannot see their faults. That actually is pretty common with the elite.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Haha .... junker is on crack !! .....

He does love the booze that one ....

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Frankly I believe the EU has far more dire problems than worrying about Ohio and Texas. The Muslim invasion should be forefront in their Angst and fears.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I hope we, the US, do not officially over-react to this. It would be best if Trump, or even an underling, made brief, light fun of this and just moved on. It's not worth a big row over. It's kinda funny, but eh? There are more important things. Right now, for example, I would like to give Seattle to the EU. That city is an embarrassment. It would be nice if it just went away.
edit on 3/30/2017 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Great!
Maybe we can use this as a starting point to get out of nato.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

If only it was perceived that way. He is the spokesman for the E.U, the Ambassador across the world. An embarrassment for sure, but still, he is what he is.

I thought it was said with tongue firmly in cheek and of course he was probably rather drunk, but Trump doesn't have time for fools and I am looking forward to his response.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Great!
Maybe we can use this as a starting point to get out of nato.
Yes, yes and Yes.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
The way the cronies of the EU spoke after the UK served article 50 said it all for me, glad i voted out, glad we are leaving, now its being demanded we dont use our superior security as a bargaining chip, hey then stop all the talk of massive debt you going to saddle the UK with.

Like you I am glad I voted out .... There were lots of reasons for my

decision all fused together, but as I can see now the main

one was the bullying of the self promoted leader of the EU (Germany)

held up by France.

Democracy doesnt have leaders only partners ....and that wasn't the

understated objective of the EU.

Fancy threatening the US of America

I think that the USA was actually the blue print for Europe ..... they started off

as the *European Union* (EU) hoping to become the *United States of Europe*

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Maybe this is a complete stretch, but isn't making threats about breaking up another country an act of war? (if they try to go through with it)
edit on 30-3-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Little coverage on ATS when article 50 was triggered.. which is a massively historic moment for the uk.. but add the word trump to it and already I see a big difference in the flags and amount of comments already. .

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join