It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of Trump university alumni sue Trump for fraud

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: F4guy
OK I have done some digging. These are two different cases.
You can't copy and paste from this page but I will link it in

The civil settlement was not enough for Ms Simpson, who wanted to see Trump brought up on criminal charges. But Judge Cruiel sided with the class action law suit who urged them to take the agreement as it was the best possible outcome

NewYorkTimes

So this is all about one woman who wants Trump in jail and the judge told her to get over it.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: F4guy
OK I have done some digging. These are two different cases.
You can't copy and paste from this page but I will link it in

The civil settlement was not enough for Ms Simpson, who wanted to see Trump brought up on criminal charges. But Judge Cruiel sided with the class action law suit who urged them to take the agreement as it was the best possible outcome

NewYorkTimes

So this is all about one woman who wants Trump in jail and the judge told her to get over it.

No it's about a woman who submitted a claim in the class action but then changed her mind long after the opt-out deadline had passed. In a class action case, the plaintiff has to give notice to all potential claimants that there is a pending class action and that if they don't want to be a part of it, they must file a notice to that effect by the drop dead date. If they don't file the notice, they are bound by the case.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15
a reply to: allsee4eye

Look at all the Trump apologists blaming the victims. People that were trying to better their lives. You people are sick.

Absolutely despicable aren't they. Trump can do no wrong it seems.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join