It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HB2 repealed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
So let me get this straight....

the NC laws are back where they started before the whole lunacy began.

Alright. Carry on.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
a reply to: network dude

No, that's not the reality here.

Conservatives freaked out over nothing, nothing at all. and created a whole problem for THEMSELVES.

PEOPLE were CONCERNED that HETERO PERVERTS would EXPLOIT the law to STALK little GIRLS.

It's not about the FRACTION of a FRACTION of the population that BELIEVE they are not the GENDER they biologically ARE.

The only PROBLEM are the LIBS not living in REALITY and lacking COMMON SENSE.
edit on 30-3-2017 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Conservatives freaked out over nothing, nothing at all. and created a whole problem for THEMSELVES.

PEOPLE were CONCERNED that HETERO PERVERTS would EXPLOIT the law to STALK little GIRLS.

It's not about the FRACTION of a FRACTION of the population that BELIEVE they are not the GENDER they biologically ARE.

nope sorry, that was not the concern.

The concern was bigots not wanting to be in the same bathroom or locker room with someone they deemed mentally unstable and gross.

Even so, if you are correct...and that was the only concern, a stalker dressing as a female to gain access to boobs and vaginas...still alot money wasted to pass an idiot bill. THis is the bigot republicans fault. They are the only ones to blame for this idiocracy.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Funny, no one seems concerned about the MALE PERVERTS who have for years and years been exploiting the fact that they can LEGALLY go into the MEN'S ROOM and then STALK/RAPE young/teen BOYS.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

nope sorry, that was not the concern.

The concern was bigots not wanting to be in the same bathroom or locker room with someone they deemed mentally unstable and gross.

Nope sorry, that was not the concern. See, I can do it too!

Even so, if you are correct...and that was the only concern, a stalker dressing as a female to gain access to boobs and vaginas...still alot money wasted to pass an idiot bill. THis is the bigot republicans fault. They are the only ones to blame for this idiocracy.

Nope, sorry. A lot of money was wasted because Charlotte thought it would be a good idea to let grown men claim they are women and go watch girls in showers.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Funny, no one seems concerned about the MALE PERVERTS who have for years and years been exploiting the fact that they can LEGALLY go into the MEN'S ROOM and then STALK/RAPE young/teen BOYS.

Here's a shocker: people are concerned about that too, but it's hard to pass laws that keep male perverts out of male bathrooms.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Liar. If there was so much concern, there would be demands for more security or individual lockable rooms.

I haven't seen nor heard any protests about the safety of the men's room.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Liar. If there was so much concern, there would be demands for more security or individual lockable rooms.

I haven't seen nor heard any protests about the safety of the men's room.

I'm a liar that it is hard to keep men out of men's bathrooms? Stop deflecting the issue.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

You're a liar that there is soooooo much concern about the men's room.

There really wasn't so much concern about the women's room either, as men have been getting in there for years and years as well. But no protesting... until transgenders become legally protected. Then all of a sudden there's "sooo much concern".

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Individualism, a cornerstone of freedom, should extend to every person.

I don't understand why there is still an argument on this!

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Call Out To You DC. One of the few who is consistant with philosophy.

We may not personally agree on everything buy if all conservatives were like you I would feel better about calling myself one.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Why aren't people concerned about the 25 percent of women sexual assaulted on campuses?

Oh, because this has nothing to do with sexual assault.

You can't infringe on an individuals rights for mere speculation. That is a twisted dangerous road.

edit on 30-3-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Call Out To You DC. One of the few who is consistant with philosophy.

We may not personally agree on everything buy if all conservatives were like you I would feel better about calling myself one.

heehee

I consider myself a liberal.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Me too. The Jefferson kind.

edit on 30-3-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join