It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if it's Really China and Not Russia?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
This is something that has been tickeling the back of my mind for awhile now, and the more that keeps trickeling out the more I am leaning towards this idea.

Now anyone that has been a member around here for any length of time has probably gotten the hang of how the system seems to work. If they want to pull something off with the right hand, they distract with the left hand.

With that in mind, I personally think China may be behind a lot of these goIng ons and not Russia. It's been said they have the capability to make it look like someone else has done a hack. Why couldnt China have made it look like Russia? Why cant China leak information to Wikileaks just as easily?

Think about it. We are up to our eyeballs in debt to China. They have been systematically buying up our real estate quietly on some levels and boldly on others.

What kind of president would you rather have to deal with when it truely came down to Business? We know Trump has major investments in China. I believe he just got the green light to go ahead with another plan he had for business in China pretty much right after he was elected.

Now as of yesterday we have a woman that had a relatively high clearance, under arrest for selling, leaking, secret information too China.

If you think about it, besides the usual everyday business as usual, before the election we weren't having this major amount of Russian being a problem. Now everything seems to be Russia this and Russia that. Pointing over and over again to Russia. That feel more to me like something being said enough will be believed. Russia makes a better boogie man too.

In all this china has really been pretty quiet. Then again that is China's way. It's not like they don't have the technology to pull any of this off themselves. They very well do.

I just think China has MUCH MORE TO GAIN with Trump as president and Hillary out of the picture.

Can anyone think of things that haven't really been mentioned or overlooked that might support this if one thought about it?

Sorry if I haven't articulated this very well, I'm not feeling up to par, but I hope I got my thinking across at least.

Am I the only leaning this way in thought???
edit on 3/30/17 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Maybe its hillary and the deep state and not china nor russia

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
While I don't think it is Hillary, I wouldn't rule out the deep state as you called it, we have been known to shoot our own feet too accomplish something for the greater picture, but I still think if one really thinks about it all in the same big picture, China makes much more sense if it were to be a outsider.

When they start pushing a agenda really hard like they are Russia, you know something is wrong with the picture and this feels like a classic watch the left hand and ignore the right. To me anyway. China has way more invested in the country than Russia does.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

No , the Chinese are Not that Smart , The Hive Mind Mentality gives them a Disadvantage Dealing with American Know How....

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I highly disagree with you on the point of the Chinese not being smart. They are very smart, and smart enough to keep it too themselves as well. Dare I mention, "The Art of War" for one small but very large example?

I feel it would be very foolish to write them off so easily by thinking they aren't smart enough. They aren't the ones in massive debt and they aren't the ones having their country being bought up piece by piece by a foreign power either. I believe that title would go to the American Know How.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Seems obvious, since MANY parties accessed the HRC server.

China is #1 friend to USA

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

The Odds are Slim the Chinese were involved simply because as you put it , they are Smart . I stand Corrected .

top topics

join