It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia scandal? Inside the Obama-Clinton uranium deal which is the real scandal IMO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
It has been said that the best defense is a strong offense which comes to mind when you keep hearing those who want to push a Russian Trump connection.... When the real connection is the uranium deal Clinton had a hand in and her husband made the big bucks...

Tens of millions of dollars from uranium investors flowed into the Clinton Foundation, and Bill Clinton received a $500,000 speaking fee from a Russian bank tied to the Kremlin before Secretary of State Hillary Clinton helped decide whether to approve the sale to the Russian government of a company that held one-fifth of America’s uranium capacity.

www.wnd.com...

The 2010 deal for a majority stake of Canadian-based Uranium One – which required approval from Clinton’s State Department and eight other federal agencies – and its plausible connection to major donations to the Clinton Foundation was exposed by author Peter Schweizer in his book “Clinton Cash and confirmed in a 3,000 word, front-page story by the New York Times.

IMO a plausible connection is a 500,000$ understatement !

The origin of the deal traced back to 2005, when mining financier Frank Giustra traveled with Bill Clinton to work out an agreement with the government of Kazakhstan for mining rights.

Giustra has donated $31.3 million to the Clinton Foundation.

Nothing to see here as it is just business as usual for the Clinton crime cabal... Of course Podesta was on the board of the energy company in question but as the defenders will say any connection is utterly baseless.

The Times observed: “Still, the ultimate authority to approve or reject the Russian acquisition rested with the cabinet officials on the foreign investment committee, including Mrs. Clinton — whose husband was collecting millions in donations from people associated with Uranium One.”

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Lock her up.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Nah man...you're just deflecting from the real problem of Russians "hacking" your election and influencing it...by...errrr...spreading....err...fake news about dear honorable Misses C and her husband...who are fine upstanding citizens.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
As far as I can tell the only actual lie or change of policy Trumps made since campaigning has been his promise to lock her up, Ironically that was the campaign promise I was most enthusiastic about

If her and her hubby are ever brought to justice Im not exaggerating when I say it will restore my faith in politics and possibly even humanity
edit on 30/3/2017 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Lock her up.

I would prefer a non partisan complete and thorough investigation and anyone connected to wrong doing or breaking existing laws be prosecuted to the fullest extent the law allows.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
As far as I can tell the only actual lie or change of policy Trumps made since campaigning has been his promise to lock her up, Ironically that was the campaign promise I was most enthusiastic about

"It's not over till the fat lady sings..."

I always felt newly-inaugurated Trump's benevolent comment towards Mrs. Clinton's plight, (something like, "let her heal for now") was merely a chess move.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

I don't understand why it is not treason to sell any material such as nuclear materials to a foreign nation that is not an ally in NATO or even at all.

I've been wondering about this since it first hit the news and every time the trump Russia allegations are spewed around. Are they actually looking into this now? Was it blocked before?

But I assume we can all expect the same ol same ol to happen here.... NOTHING.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

How many times does this particular fringe theory have to be debunked?

Hillary Clinton didn't "sell uranium" to anyone, that's just a bald-faced, blatant, ridiculous lie.

The Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States approved mergers between Canadian companies and Russian ones on two occasions. The committee is made up of 9 US government Departments including State. HIllary Clinton was not involved in the decision.

Uranium One - Wiki

Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States - treasury.gov

The deal was finalized only after permission from the Nuclear Regulatory Commission after a review. They found that the mergers had no effect on the actual possession of American uranium, which stays in the United States. Citation

This is one pernicious lie that should go away; it belittles the one making it.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

You partisan people really miss the point.

It isn't one or the other. It's both

Both Clinton and Trump are utter scum. They are sourounded by scum. They do scummy things.

I would not in any way be surprise if Trump colluded with Russia, or Clinton was making sleazy deals herself.

This is how this crap never ends. You keep blaming the other side.

Let's just say if we exposed who was dealing with Russia both sides would have egg on their face. The dems and Republicans are equal scumbags.
edit on 30-3-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
It has been said that the best defense is a strong offense which comes to mind when you keep hearing those who want to push a Russian Trump connection.... When the real connection is the uranium deal Clinton had a hand in and her husband made the big bucks...

Tens of millions of dollars from uranium investors flowed into the Clinton Foundation, and Bill Clinton received a $500,000 speaking fee from a Russian bank tied to the Kremlin before Secretary of State Hillary Clinton helped decide whether to approve the sale to the Russian government of a company that held one-fifth of America’s uranium capacity.

www.wnd.com...

The 2010 deal for a majority stake of Canadian-based Uranium One – which required approval from Clinton’s State Department and eight other federal agencies – and its plausible connection to major donations to the Clinton Foundation was exposed by author Peter Schweizer in his book “Clinton Cash and confirmed in a 3,000 word, front-page story by the New York Times.

IMO a plausible connection is a 500,000$ understatement !

The origin of the deal traced back to 2005, when mining financier Frank Giustra traveled with Bill Clinton to work out an agreement with the government of Kazakhstan for mining rights.

Giustra has donated $31.3 million to the Clinton Foundation.

Nothing to see here as it is just business as usual for the Clinton crime cabal... Of course Podesta was on the board of the energy company in question but as the defenders will say any connection is utterly baseless.

The Times observed: “Still, the ultimate authority to approve or reject the Russian acquisition rested with the cabinet officials on the foreign investment committee, including Mrs. Clinton — whose husband was collecting millions in donations from people associated with Uranium One.”

From the direction of nuclear weapons it doesn't matter how much uranium America sells to Russia , because between our 2 countries we have had more than enough nukes to end humanity ...for decades!!

What is the difference between a war with 10,000 nukes vs. 10,000 nukes, or a war with 20,0000 vs. 20,000 nukes??

Absolutely nothing..

Secondly pay for play and insider trading was made legal for American politicians generations ago...

Hillary clinton isn't specifically corrupt.. she is a staple in a very broken system... why break the law when you can legally insider trade??

You wouldn't... I wouldn't..why would she risk it??

To the trump part..

I think there is RARELY a a conspiracy with so obvious a benefit trail as the trump Russian connection..

All the shady meetings, all the fireings, all the lies to congress, Flynn being a foreign agent of a Russian puppet state, the GOP party platform change and now you have nunes trying to lie about things as a deflection..

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

I thought that this was previously discussed on ATS and that it was found to be a non issue.

If there is proof of an actual crime then lock her up.

However if there is just rumors of a crime. I'm not wasting my time.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: annabanana

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

"It's not over till the fat lady sings..."

I always felt newly-inaugurated Trump's benevolent comment towards Mrs. Clinton's plight, (something like, "let her heal for now") was merely a chess move.

Either that or all the "crooked Hillary" stuff was just him playing his supporters like a fiddle, and he was never planning on prosecuting her..

He was just telling people what they wanted to hear knowing he wasn't actually going to do any of it..

Like ending free trade, ending term limits, expanding services and everything else he promised that has convienently been forgotten since the election...

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

Nah man...you're just deflecting from the real problem of Russians "hacking" your election and influencing it...by...errrr...spreading....err...fake news about dear honorable Misses C and her husband...who are fine upstanding citizens.

"The only news sites that count are conservative conspiracy sites!!"

Lmao

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

I thought that this was previously discussed on ATS and that it was found to be a non issue.

If there is proof of an actual crime then lock her up.

However if there is just rumors of a crime. I'm not wasting my time.

It depends...

If you already/only believe conservative Christian conspiracy sites, then there is plenty of evidence..

If you believe the news organizations where you actually get fired if you get caught lying, then it's all BS...

Take your pick lol..

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Lock her up.

Man I'm pretty sure "lock her up" didn't even make it through the acceptance speech lol...

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

This is exactly why there is so much talk about Trump's connections with Russia.

Diversion .. Diversion .. Diversion

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

How many times does this particular fringe theory have to be debunked?

Hillary Clinton didn't "sell uranium" to anyone, that's just a bald-faced, blatant, ridiculous lie.

The Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States approved mergers between Canadian companies and Russian ones on two occasions. The committee is made up of 9 US government Departments including State. HIllary Clinton was not involved in the decision.

Uranium One - Wiki

Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States - treasury.gov

The deal was finalized only after permission from the Nuclear Regulatory Commission after a review. They found that the mergers had no effect on the actual possession of American uranium, which stays in the United States. Citation

This is one pernicious lie that should go away; it belittles the one making it.

Myself and others disagrees ...youtu.be... but I doubt that will dissuade you.
youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

I could post more but your mind is made up...as I implied, nothing to see here by Clinton supporters who believed they were robbed in the election

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

But but...that's FOX...so....right-wing-fringe..etc.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

But but...that's FOX...so....right-wing-fringe..etc.

You really didn't expect the clinton news network did you ?
youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

So what does Hilary being a scumbag have to do with Trump's innocence? Nothing at all.

Oh that's right it's deflection.

Could it be they both do bad things....

True believers. Wake up. Your party sucks too. Which ever it is.

In fact Trump's cabinet is full of Clintonesque ethicaly elusive scum. Follow the money Trumpers it's as bad as Clinton. Neither case means either should get away with it just because it's "your side"
edit on 30-3-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join