It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Russia collusion allegation designed to hurt GOP in the 2018 mid term election?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: FuggleHop

So we should just ignore the ships that patrol right off our coast? Or The fact that they have ballistic missiles capable of reaching every one of our cities? Or that they have planes.

Oh and let's just s pretend they can't access our computer systems and power grids from their couch in St. Petersburg.

Thousand of miles away... like that means anything.
They're not coming by car.

Every single word you just typed is the exact same in reverse, except x10.

Why are we allowed to but Russia isn't?

Is it our oh so good intentions?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Why does it have to be Congress doing the investigation? DNC has enough money to hire private investigators to do the investigation. Are you suggesting DNC is penny pincher?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

No , but it Will Hurt the Dems once their Russian Connections are Exposed........

" EXCLUSIVE: John Podesta May Have Violated Federal Law By Not Disclosing 75,000 Stock Shares "

dailycaller.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Yes that is why they want to expand the investigation to go back years up to 2011 and make it international.

Spending tax payer dollars on a witch hunt that the results of it we all know for years.

This will be roll over until mid term elections in order to create momentum for their chance to gain chairs in congress in mid term election.

But because Democrats behind this are nothing but morons they keep forgetting why people turn their back on them, they have no leadership and people are sick and tired of their stupidity.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
bait thread by a newly anointed ats'er. gosh, ya'll are so obvious and I don't think you're doing your side any favors at this point.

Russia influence in our elections isn't even a question any more, it's fact.

putin is rich as all get out and his country is poor as hell. there people are the epitome of sheep, poor things.
edit on 30-3-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Straw man argument. Can't dispute what I say so throw in a different topic and ask why this...

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

It's not a witch hunt.
Let the investigation do it's job.
If there's nothing there then there's nothing there.
Well find out . One way or the other.

During the investigation of Hillary at no time did I say stop investigating. I always said get it done. I complained about how long it was taking but I never said they should stop. I don't understand why you don't want this cleared up.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Could it have to do with trump having to select and approve any outside committee members?
Lol yeah it might.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
the Russian Collusion story is a replay of the ruse used in Benghazi...Youse guys recall the fabrication about the Innocence of Muslims YouTube Video being the 'spark' of the whole Benghazi attack on USA assets & personnel...

AND how... to-this-day... the fake news keeps the anti-Muslim Video excuse for the attack, in the thoughts of the sheeple.

Same Thing going on with Russian Intervention in Election BS story, the DNC/leftist elite, cronies of the Globalists, will brow beat the voters with that Fake-News til dooms-day comes

the Russian Collusion meme.... was not designed for the 2018 elections... it is just a every-day use, deflection tool to obscure the issue at hand that is sensitive to the DNC 4th Reich thugs disguising themselves as civil-rights progressives
edit on th31149089093430222017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Thank you, I see the same thing you see, check the thread on hearings and look at what I have to say.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join