It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Russia collusion allegation designed to hurt GOP in the 2018 mid term election?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
So Democrats say Russia hacked DNC in June 2016 to put Trump in power. They refuse to hire non partisan private investigators to investigate, instead blaming the GOP controlled Congress of playing favoritism and refusing to investigate Trump's alleged treason with Russia. Fast forward a year to 2018, it's midterm election time, considering they will still be claiming this and refusing to hire non partisan private investigators to investigate, I wonder, is this whole scheme designed this way to paint GOP as a traitor that conspired with Russia to win the 2016 election and therefore hurt GOP's chances in 2018?
edit on 29-3-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

I hear it everywhere. Russian influence, russian aggression, russian medeling, russian lies, russian tampering. Its everywhere. I cant turn on the car radio without hearing it. News, websites, tv, i cant get away from it. Its like im being waterboarded with russia. "Ill talk.... Ill tell you whatever you want yo hear.... I hate russia. We all hate russia"! Now lets move on.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
If no Trump people are in jail when 2018 campaigning starts, the Democrat's obsessiveness over the Russian-Trump connection will backfire on them BIGLY.

And, even if Trump himself is proven to have worked with the Russians to reduce Hillary's chances of winning the Presidency, it won't matter, IF the economy is booming, as expected. Most working Americans will be GLAD and THANKFUL that the Russians helped Donald Trump "steal" the election from Hillary. Even the Democrats.

Only the scholarly purists, Democrat politicians, and butt-hurt 30 year olds living with mommy, will be fit to be tied.
edit on 3/29/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Yes the "Russian" thing is a campaign tactic.

Always was.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Russian thing didnt start until she-devil lost. Im just sick of hearing it. Its so retarded its literally driving me insane. Its like someone scraping their nails down a chalkboard. Just stop stop stop with the russia #e

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I heard the Republicans were the ones who are refusing to organize a non-partisan investigation. As far as I know, liberals would love this. They want to know more details about how Russia interfered in our election and if Trump or his team were involved.

Also, when Russia executed their plan, according to U.S. intelligence agencies the goal was to get Trump elected, not to get Democrats elected in 2018.

Hopefully, something conclusive comes out before the mid-term elections. Either Trump will shake off this whole Russian thing or he'll be proven to be a part of it. The first is good for Republicans, and the second is good for Democrats.

That's why Democrats are betting on Trump colluding with Russia and Republicans are betting against it.

If there is nothing behind the allegations that Trump worked with Russia, the Democrats will have to do some damage control.
edit on 29pmWed, 29 Mar 2017 23:07:50 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
You're assuming the DNC has the ability to plan more than 30 minutes into the future.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme
a reply to: xuenchen

Russian thing didnt start until she-devil lost. Im just sick of hearing it. Its so retarded its literally driving me insane. Its like someone scraping their nails down a chalkboard. Just stop stop stop with the russia #e

It started before the election.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Democrats are already done. They are irrational and i dont see how you believe the first two paragraphs you typed. Dont get me wrong.... Russia is scary. Im typing from under my bed. Lightly. Russia didnt put a gun to my head and make me vote for trump. I promise. Next time ill vote democrat just to get them to zip their lip.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

The Democrats have a case for their idea that Russia was trying to influence our elections to get Trump elected. It is based on evidence and widely regarded as fact now.

Schiff said that his House Intelligence Committee had seen "more than circumstantial" evidence that Trump / his team were colluding with the Russians.

There is a lot to support the point of view that team Trump colluded with Russia.

Even so, we haven't seen any absolute proof yet.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Where is this:

It is based on evidence and widely regarded as fact now.

Can you source that please?

At this point it is all political grandstanding.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Exaclyty my thought! Russian this russian that but the truth is that Russia is like a thousand miles away and is no threat at all. I guarantee you if you ever saw Red Dawn then you know what I'm talking about behind every blade of grass is a an Armed american. Hillary Clinton tried to steal the guns away but the people rose up against her and she lost in a landslide. The Rocky Mountains are far too mountainous and the Russians will never be able to populate the country as long as there is the Rocky Mountains because tanks can't mount it and overpass without causing landslides.

The democrats may think this is a good idea but real america sure doesn't!!!

Time to get real!

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure it's way more than just the democrats that say Russia hacked the DNC and put the info out to hurt Hillary.
Why start a thread that automatically creates a conflict between the parties?

I'm pretty sure that when a country attacks us they attack dems and republicans alike and everyone else who lives here.
I'm pretty sure that it was an attack on our democracy. Left and right.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

So we should just ignore the ships that patrol right off our coast? Or The fact that they have ballistic missiles capable of reaching every one of our cities? Or that they have planes.

Oh and let's just s pretend they can't access our computer systems and power grids from their couch in St. Petersburg.

Thousand of miles away... like that means anything.
They're not coming by car.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Well everything the Democrats do is ment to hurt the Republican party (and visa versa). These parties have a single goal and it is not to work for the American people but instead to work for their own political and monitory gain.

But beyond the Democrats always trying to hurt the Republican party. Their over reaction is probably designed more to do with their establishment members worried about opposition from the far left members of their party in 2018 than it has to do with the Republicans. They want to be able to show how crazy they want after trump so they don't loose their primaris to the lefts version ofor the tea party.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'm not scarred of Russians if they came I got complete confidence in my ability to kick there asses. America is #1 and no amount of boats can change that. If your scared then get better neighbors are something.

The dems might say things to make it seem like its going to happen but trust me I know these things and I've never been wrong plus with Trump finally in office King Obama is out for good whew!!

And don't forget: USA #1.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   

The Senate has an open hearing today.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Oh and there is so much wrong with you post fact wise.
Hillary didn't try to take anyone's guns and she didn't lose in a landslide when she received three million more votes than trump.
He got 70k votes in the right states that gave him the electoral college but you probably don't know what that is based on the rest of your facts.
You got your hero in though so kudos...

Now we have to try and survive til the next election or until he gets thrown out.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well we survived King Obamas illegal rain of terror by the way did you know he wasn't born in the USA so don't say that he's American! Hilary Clinton was the daughter of an illegal senator so that should have disqualified her immediately irregardless it didn't because of the crooked media!

Donald Trump may not be perfect by I hope that the constitutionality barring judges from holding terms more than twice is repealed because unlike any democrat Trump is going to show the world that America is the only superpower to respect not China and there stuff that breaks.

Or do I stutter?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

I don't suffer fools.

Enjoy your life.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join