It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why ATS Loves Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rookseven

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: RisenMessiah

Please God no, we have enough people who speak at a fifth grade reading level just spewing garbage as fact.

I'm glad you agree with me about the Democrats.
Ah, the "I know they are but what am I" defense. Well played sir, that's definitely not showing your 5th grade roots at all

Well I am smarter then a 5th grader after all

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Its important to compare and contrast the differences between president Trump and King Obama for one King Obama had no respect for the constitution of the USA and he wasn't even born here did you know he was born in Kenya?! Donald Trump on the other hand is as American as Aberham Lincoln. Its easy to see the difference between the two mainly that Donald Trump (the current president) is the best president we've had since Theodore Roesvelt. Who by the way was also a republican (I'm beginning to see a pattern here that the only good presidents are republicans?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

Its important to compare and contrast the differences between president Trump and King Obama for one King Obama had no respect for the constitution of the USA and he wasn't even born here did you know he was born in Kenya?! Donald Trump on the other hand is as American as Aberham Lincoln. Its easy to see the difference between the two mainly that Donald Trump (the current president) is the best president we've had since Theodore Roesvelt. Who by the way was also a republican (I'm beginning to see a pattern here that the only good presidents are republicans?

Obama treated the constitution as a piece of parchment that only has power because we give it power.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

I'm in the strange state of mind of being unable to tell if you are being serious or if your posts are just clever satire.
If it is the later then
to you.
If it is the former then I must say you have a colorful worldview.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Don't talk rubbish Stevemagegod.

Its been seventy one days since anyone could get away with saying that. Everything that happened during those seventy one days, is directly the responsibility of the monstrous glove puppet you voted for.

posted on Apr, 15 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Now define 'Wealth' for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join