It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why ATS Loves Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

And a whole flock of billionaires dont care if the cia thinks they are cool. Smart move by trump

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

Smart moves by Trump would be trying to not be so abrasive now that he's won. We get it, he won with an unconventional campaign.

Now that you've won, if you're so intelligent and tactical than get things done. But instead he tweets like the Dr Phil meme girl.

Want to call it speaking the mind and admire it? Be my guest. I won't play those BS mainstream attention whore games and frankly I don't care if you do.

I said my points, disagree if you'd like. But you won't catch me idolizing people, my admiration is in history, not present.
edit on 30-3-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

Also why do Trumpers take it upon themselves to defend a man after legacy, if that itself implied is after the fact?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I have been through enough administrations to be pretty cynical about presidents. I could be wrong and will eat crow if Trump improves stuff but since the election all I have seen of Trump is what looks like a clever con man. By the way I didn't vote for Hillary or Trump thankfully there were other options.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

You're completely correct, Stevemagegod! Obama should be impeached and should defiantly not be allowed to run for a third term. Personally, you're correct because anyone who swears on the wrong holy book probably has communistical tendencies and that's not what the USA is about the USA is about freedom and liberty and democracy so those communists should just go back to Russia for all we care am I right? That's why we love Trump because he's defiantly one of the few American-born presidents who we can depend on that will never go rouge!

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Title should read "This is why poser conspiracy theorists on ATS Love Trump"

He's not my Conspiracy theorist in chief.

Funny how almost everyone who takes the word of the media and government official stories are all against Trump...we know who the posers are.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: daskakik

Title should read "This is why poser conspiracy theorists on ATS Love Trump"

He's not my Conspiracy theorist in chief.

Funny how almost everyone who takes the word of the media and government official stories are all against Trump...we know who the posers are.

Funny how some posters don't absorb much of what you just described.

Some people don't prescribe to such outlets and disagree with whatever narrative you speak of.

This world is neither black or white. Just because you decide there is only two schools of thought in any given situation doesn't make it so.

Humans are capable of individualism. We can be very diverse in thinking and may not fit into your one or the other categories.

That is all I have to say on that matter.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RisenMessiah

Again, you're asking for support.

May I ask, in a professional environment do you just trust everyone because they were hired?

Do you trust than verify or just give everyone enough rope to hang themselves and make a scene?

Or is that logic while we're trusting a business man with government that could enrich him?

But Trump is for aggressiveness against wrongdoing. So why can we not be critics of him?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

You really think there is any difference..give your head a shake.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Ya, takes a real genius to have a millionaire dad float you a boatload of money and then leave you a few hundred mill when he dies..a real wizard

edit on 30-3-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

ATS as a community is made up of people on various parts of the political spectrum. Therefore, it is inaccurate to suggest that ATS loves Trump, or even respects the awful walking bag of dross. Try again.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Please God no, we have enough people who speak at a fifth grade reading level just spewing garbage as fact.

I'm glad you agree with me about the Democrats.
Ah, the "I know they are but what am I" defense. Well played sir, that's definitely not showing your 5th grade roots at all

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: RisenMessiah
a reply to: CriticalStinker

So are you saying fifth graders are capable of becoming millionaires? lol .. wow such an insult to so many who haven't obtained that yet don't ya think?

When/if they start out w/millions??? ABSOLUTELY.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

1. Nobody loves trump

2. He got elected because everyone with a brain cell when it comes to politics, hated Hillary and the establishment.

3. Hillary did the impossible and made trump look like the lesser evil.

4. The Clintons made trump scandals and lies look like amateur work.

5. Hillary campaign was limp and could not attack due to the boomerang effect. Anything they attacked trump with they were not only guilty off as well, but actually to even a worse extent:

6. The DNC had to cheat with the help of the MSM to get Hillary to win her parties nomination.

When did it appear to the DNC as a good idea to pick a candidate under criminal investigation ,riddled with scandals, and a trustability issue with the public?

Like Roger Daltrey said and I have been saying from day 1 in regards to why the DNC carries a significant blame for Trump winning.

Trump didn’t really win it – because Democrats threw it away by putting [Hilary Clinton] up. A dead dog would have won it against [her], look at that.”

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Sheeeeeit. Hilldogg is the Original CT.

Hillary Clinton, Conspiracy Theorist

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

They are posers too.

Doesn't mean that almost everyone who thinks Trump is legit are not also posers.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Just in case you are confused about it, Trump is the government now. You swallow his BS, you swallow government BS.

Further to that, its worth noting that his winning does not make you right. It just means that you are the evil empire now, just as much as he is.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

That's why we love Trump because he's defiantly one of the few American-born presidents who we can depend on that will never go rouge!

I find it very comforting that he will never go rouge!! All hail the Orange twitter in Chief!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I've defended Trump before, especially if someone uses logical fallacy or baseless claims to take punches.

But I keep an eye on things and he has certainly given me reason to trust and support him. Bringing billionaires to make decisions is cause for alarm, and I don't care about the "they proved success" argument.

I don't guage success on money, plenty of successful people aren't rich.

There is a reason an ideal politician is a public servant. An environment that is created where wealth may be obtained opens the doors for questioning intent.

The Clinton's having close to half a billion dollars being career politicians sure is questionable.

And they were dead broke leaving the White House.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: ParasuvO

Just in case you are confused about it, Trump is the government now. You swallow his BS, you swallow government BS.

Further to that, its worth noting that his winning does not make you right. It just means that you are the evil empire now, just as much as he is.

Not really its still Obamas Government.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join