It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why ATS Loves Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Its almost a one party monopoly, with people treating it as a game, focused on winning or losing.

This country will lose as long as this system is in place, and sadly other parts of the world.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I think you're hatching a conspiracy against paragraphs.

You should stop that.

Paragraphs are good. They help others read your ridiculous Pro-Trump A$$ Kissing Threads of which you post here in droves.

Allow me to help you in relaying your worthless opinion to others by taking my advice and use Paragraphs.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I like Trump because he is a genius at operating within the rules.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yeah it's like political sports or news entertainment extravaganza.

People are losing the ability to see past their identity group and discuss issues without being partisan polarized.

Both the left and right corporate owned media is responsible for this and as both ratchet up the nastiness towards their ideological enemy it
is further compounding the problem.

I feel to some degree it is intentional once a person is brought into a polarized belief system they become putty in the hands of those who wish to control them.

I am amazed that despite how different both party's are ideologically they are also very similar in the dirty tricks they play to obtain power and best their opponent.

I guess that is the nature of duality.

edit on 29-3-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Maybe the root is insecurity.

Always easy to keep believing your convictions when you got other people around you going "Rah Rah Rah!"

It would be easier to post threads with evidence and sources to support claims.

And if there are threads of that nature I'll take note. If Trump does some things right I'll take note. And that being said I've even defended Trump when sourceless ideological fallacies are used.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I don't see how they're doing it any worse than Obama did it. In fact give the guy a break he just got into office. There's an idea.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

amazed that despite how different both party's are ideologically they are also very similar in the dirty tricks they play to obtain power and best their opponent.

Or how often their intentions are similar. Or how often they contradict their "beliefs", whether those in power go against their promises, or their supporters defend them out of loyalty.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RisenMessiah

I've defended Trump before, especially if someone uses logical fallacy or baseless claims to take punches.

But I keep an eye on things and he has certainly given me reason to trust and support him. Bringing billionaires to make decisions is cause for alarm, and I don't care about the "they proved success" argument.

I don't guage success on money, plenty of successful people aren't rich.

There is a reason an ideal politician is a public servant. An environment that is created where wealth may be obtained opens the doors for questioning intent.

The Clinton's having close to half a billion dollars being career politicians sure is questionable.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Or how often their intentions are similar. Or how often they contradict their "beliefs", whether those in power go against their promises, or their supporters defend them out of loyalty.

I have had this hypothesis for a while that the reason that both sides never go all out in nailing the other in scandals and crimes is they are all pretty much doing something crooked.
They make a public show throw some underling under the bus give some slaps on the wrist and it is all a spectacle to convince the public that the government is doing something.

I almost have a feeling that both party's have a pact to never go all the way in investigations of the other party's dirt and scandals because to do so would expose how corrupt both parties are.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
I like Trump because he is a genius at operating within the rules.

He needs to stop that! America wanted a MAVERICK...a radical change from the last guy, who took 15 seconds to BEGIN to answer the question, "Do you think it's a nice day, Mr. President?"

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

You're wise to keep an eye on it, I do. But it's too early to gauge things, two months isn't long and he has to undo and fix what the last administration messed up.

All i'm saying is don't jump the gun just yet, give him the benefit of the doubt.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RisenMessiah

You're wise to keep an eye on it, I do. But it's too early to gauge things, two months isn't long and he has to undo and fix what the last administration messed up.

All i'm saying is don't jump the gun just yet, give him the benefit of the doubt.

"Jump the gun" he showed his true character during the campaign. He's a first class dork! Mocking a disabled man....
edit on 29-3-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Fair enough, but I'll counter with temperature being raised slowly with frogs will result in their death unbeknownst to them.

We are not frogs, said people who think this country has been going in a good direction since the nineties.

Don't believe me that we can be frogs?

Some people still think Obama is a liberal. And I don't know which is funnier, the left or the right believing that.

Its all about projection buddy, and he was the best.

Bombed more countries than Bush. He used more drone strikes (not a positive, if you're not willing to risk lives your not committed to the goal, it's projection). He assassinated more US citizens than any other president (officially, and without trial). And finally, he prosecuted more journalists under the espionage act than any other administration previous combined since it's inception... Almost trippled.

And before you support the military projection is a positive, remember many wars weren't a result of us being attacked. Remember many conflicts war was not declared. And remember we claim we're a country of freedom if we project our power on other countries who voted for something we don't agree with.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Every generation has been a part of the boiling frog syndrome. Now we're here. A new President, a shifting administration, you're not gonna get rid of all the bugs 2 mths after a Man has become President, who consequently has never been a Politition. That's unreasonable.

We all know how bad Obama was, I knew he would screw things up the moment he was chosen 'by the elites' I might add.

No one knows exactly what's going on behind the scenes but I do know this. There's a big frigging mess that was left behind from decades ago, and it's not going to take 2 mths to clean it all up. Patience is a virtue as they say. It would be wise to drink a glass of that sit back and relax.

I don't support War so that's not an issue where your question is concerned, but I do think it's wise to have the man power to back up the Country in the event we need it, for obvious reasons.

I think most people are aware in fact for decades now, that America isn't lilly white when it comes to fairness and attack methodology when starting wars that should never have been started to begin with. Of course something needs to be done, but attacking the President only two months in isn't a smart way to go about it.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Should he bring in homeless people?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Being in a horrible position doesn't constitute blind support or trust. If anything we should be more wary than ever. The man ran and won on shaking things up. He could do so either way, good or bad.

By the way I voted for him, and he's still our employee. Like you said earlier we hired him, and he volunteered for this chitty position knowing the pressure.

So if he f***s up, he more than anyone should understand why we decide to say "you're fired".

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme

Should he bring in homeless people?

Nice logical fallacy. As I was implying people who aren't filthy rich have shown to be successful.

I'm sorry, I don't know where to go from here. I don't think you offered much to answer.
edit on 30-3-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I think he put powerful people in positions to help protect him against other powerful people trying to get rid of him. He is using his noggin. Imo. As long as he keeps his own security team and not rely on secret service he will be ok. He is protecting himself

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Who said anything about blind trust? Not me. You did that all by yourself.

So you voted for him good, then support him and stop tap dancing every time something you didnt expect to happen right when you wanted it to, doesn't. I know you live in a fast food kinda Society but people don't have patience any more, they want it all now now now! Ain't happening.
edit on 30-3-2017 by RisenMessiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

Billionaires don't protect you. They draw attention. CIA doesn't care if you have cool friends.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join