It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why ATS Loves Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Last time I checked this is a Conspiracy Website and we elected the Conspiracy theorist in chief. Why are the Left members here surprised that people love Trump on ATS? The Last Conspiracy theorist in chief that I recall off the top of my Head was Jimmy Carter who promised to release all the UFO documents. We have a President who asks questions. And thats how Conspiracies start. By asking a question and when we seek to find the answer if you get resistance from the other side or Lies then that is a conspiracy. Everything from Trump's Tax Returns to Obama Wiretapping Trump. And even before Trump became President he asked the very simple question: Was Obama born in America or is Obama a Muslim? But apparently some questions are considered Racist and thus the Birther and Muslim movement gets born because it's Racist to question whether Obama was born in America or if he is really a Christian before he became the President the refusal to release his birth certificate was insane. And thus the conspiracy was born etc., It's also not against the constitution to be a Muslim Commander in Chief however he did commit perjury by taking the Oath of Office on the wrong Holy Book.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

I get it, opinions matter. And I've seen plenty of opinion charged threads with no evidence that brought up great questions and transpired into productive debates.

But when you post multiple or one a day scarcely with sources or evidence.... Spam comes to mind.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

It would be in ATS's favor to invite Trump to ATS. Imagine the hits. The commentary would go through the roof.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RisenMessiah

Please God no, we have enough people who speak at a fifth grade reading level just spewing garbage as fact.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Please God no, we have enough people who speak at a fifth grade reading level just spewing garbage as fact.

I'm glad you agree with me about the Democrats.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Dont know if its a love affair with Trump or just brutal disgust of Hilary
Anyway, she lost, some people are still in shock after these many months

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

So are you saying fifth graders are capable of becoming millionaires? lol .. wow such an insult to so many who haven't obtained that yet don't ya think?

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Please, praising someone before a job well done is giving them the keys and the deed.

People forget being constantly burned. Maybe it would be beneficial for the country to unite in skepticism and hold the politicians to their words like they were like, I don't know, our employees.

If I had a company and hired someone to run it do you think for a second I would give them blanketing praise a few weeks in? Nah.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Dont know if its a love affair with Trump or just brutal disgust of Hilary
Anyway, she lost, some people are still in shock after these many months

I'm thinking more along the lines of just brutal disgust of Hillary but Trump sure fires people up by asking questions on Twitter. And the "Fact-Checkers" are super quick to tell him he's wrong but then later proven right.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RisenMessiah

So are you saying fifth graders are capable of becoming millionaires? lol .. wow such an insult to so many who haven't obtained that yet don't ya think?

No I'm saying when intelligent people do it to through whole country it's condescending and constitutes us to question intent. Especially someone says drain the swamp and brings billionaire friends to make decisions.

But I know that's no big deal, I'm sure they mean well.
edit on 29-3-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone

Almost as ignorant as placing the whole of humanity into two groups.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Yeah well..what your comment is coming across right now as, is you attempting to presume your own superior intellect over others.

That didn't work too well for ya did it?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
A deep conspiracy theorist would probably consider trump just another part of the conspiracy.

Perhaps he is plan B especially if the goal is to polarize people and then manipulate the polarities based off of esoteric principals.

Loads of conspiracy theorist have mentioned how the left and the right are controlled and used to give the illusion of democracy.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

And for what purpose would Trump pretend while actually making America better than the last goof that ran the Country into the ground?

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Title should read "This is why poser conspiracy theorists on ATS Love Trump"

He's not my Conspiracy theorist in chief.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Yeah well..what your comment is coming across right now as, is you attempting to presume your own superior intellect over others.

No, more of an attempt to encourage people to keep their eye on what's going on rather than the right vs left debate that has preoccupied most of the nation while both parties continue to rape and pillage this country and the world.
edit on 29-3-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Playing politics is like dancing or chess. Ever read the art of war?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I like trump. I love lamp.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Is their a Conspiracy hidden behind pictures such as this?

Interesting what happens behind the scenes.

Maybe it's nothing but it makes me wonder.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join