It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Subversion of America

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

If this nebulous shadow government was in control and Trump was such a threat, he wouldn't be alive. So either he isn't a threat with his policies or it's all BS.

Trump is not with the people that done 9/11, he would not of made these comments on that day if he was.

As for why he is still alive, there are a lot of other people that have had enough of the deep state doing its own evil agenda. The swamp has not been cleaned up yet, so these swamp monsters have not yet lashed out from being in the corner.

To make America great again, this infection does need to be cleaned out. Things are still just warming up before the real heat of this operation begins.

edit on 30-3-2017 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Oh yeah, that's right, you're special and unique unlike everyone else. We're all just Lefties or Righties while you don't fit those labels. You're above or beyond all such labels. Such BS.

I'm just a person like any other who has some left leaning ideas and some right leaning ones. You classify me as Left based on nothing but your personal opinion and choice to do so. You discount any and all conservative principles I may support and only pay attention to the liberal ones.

Almost nobody can be considered just left or right other than probably a few radicals from both sides. Everyone else is somewhere in the grey area just like you are. Nobody is unique but we are all slightly different.

I can just as easily say that I don't adhere to either side as well because I hold views from both sides. Everyone does.

As for the existence of the Deep State I never said it didn't exist. Sure it exists. We've all been aware of it for some time now actually.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: JinMI

The "deep state" is just a conservative domestic bogeyman they are trying to use to consolidate more power. I long for the day people can actually see things for what they are, instead of what they're led to believe.

I'm trying to understand what you are saying. Are you saying the deep state is trying to consolidate power or is there another "they" your are using as the subject.

I mean exactly what I said. The deep state isn't anything. The deep state is a bogeyman invented by the right in an effort to consolidate more power, and to cast disbelief on negative stories about Trump.

The reality is that government agencies are so suspicious of each other there'd be no way to get any uniform conspiracy going amongst them. Especially involving trying to displace a current president. That's government.

That's real life.

What's not real is the assumptions and anonymous sources this thread is based on, that has everyone here spinning their wheels.

The video is a CIA whistle-blower telling me and many others everything we already knew to be the truth about Obama and Hillary, it is not assumptions, it is not anonymous, and none of it is false. Many things he is saying is stuff I knew about years ago. We already know how Obama schemes things so that they can be accomplished covertly and not really get caught, but when they are caught, the media and all the folks loving on Obama and Hillary just roll their eyes and giggle while they take what Obama and Hillary give them straight up the ice-hole with stupid smiles on their faces.

Anyone truly awake will agree with me on that, while all those faithful Obama and Hillary lovers out there will swim in their own polluted lagoons of hypocrisy and very overt and visible denial.

edit: Eric Holder denied under oath to congress that he knew nothing about the surveillance of congress, but then a document was leaked with his signature on it signing off on the order to do it.

These people care nothing about breaking the law and committing felonies. Holder should convicted and imprisoned along with Obama and Hillary. They have committed so many crimes they would be serving 100 life sentences each if justice was served.

edit on 30-3-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Oh yeah, that's right, you're special and unique unlike everyone else. We're all just Lefties or Righties while you don't fit those labels. You're above or beyond all such labels. Such BS.

Well then you will have to approve of and apply a label for me because i really do not know where i fit into that paradigm.

As for the existence of the Deep State I never said it didn't exist. Sure it exists. We've all been aware of it for some time now actually.

Not all of us apparently.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: GreyScale

Totally a hundred percent right GreScaley. The Liberal agenda have New York & Hollywood by the short curlies but fortunately its not the short & curlies that dictate political agenda. The libs are just upset because King Obama their Deer Leader was the most uncompetant president since Hillary Clinton was vetoed out of office.

Eat THAT, Libs!!

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

That's one option. Although I think a better choice is for us all to stop labeling others all together. All that does is minimize and marginalize who you are into a symbol at which point anything you have to say is meaningless because anything outside that symbol will simply be ignored.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

LOL

You know, that little rant you just made that you think was so tough and cool. Well, it would be a lot more effective if you didn't misspell so many damn words.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

That's one option. Although I think a better choice is for us all to stop labeling others all together. All that does is minimize and marginalize who you are into a symbol at which point anything you have to say is meaningless because anything outside that symbol will simply be ignored.

Fair point and i agree, i will no longer refer to the left or right but call a person out for their delusion based on the delusion at hand .

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

That might be ture or not but it doesn't matter because in the greater provincial domain it matters not whether or not something adhere's to the guidelines as posted by the liberal educators. There not the ones that dictate truth and with all you're wise word tacked on to the end of your thing you'd thing I wouldn't have to explain it but oops I guess the liberals find me offensive what a surprise?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Perfect. There's nothing wrong in pointing out exactly what issue you have about something someone has said or their views on something. Just as long as it is accurate.

Attacking labels that don't always fit just makes your argument pointless and causes confusion. It also can make an enemy out of someone who could be an ally.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

I'm not sure I even understand wtf you just said.

All I'm saying is trying to insult someone while misspelling Dear (Deer) and using non words like "uncompetant" makes you look ignorant. Nobody cares if they are insulted by someone ignorant. They just laugh at that person. Up your game man.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Ok I just don't understand why we can't be friends but I guess friendship isn't one of the elite's corpse values.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

You and I could be friends possibly if there was some need for it. I don't think either of us will ever be a friend of the elite however. To them we are just cattle, or worse.

But we need not even be friends to have a decent conversation. We can just be two individuals who desire a conversation. But that also includes both giving and taking some degree of mutual respect for one another too.
edit on 30-3-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I guess the accuracy is the grey area and that's why a label is easy.

We are all in the same place yet we all have different realities based on our perception of the world around us and the information we absorb.

Yeah and there is wisdom in your last statement, one thing i have learned in life that enemies are not worth accumulating i would take an ally any day .

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Agreed 100% that is why we must work together to educate the Libs who have there heads stuck in la la land. Guaranteed they have no preconception of reality but a hard rain's going to fall and then it'll be to late because of the flood. Good point.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

The "deep state" is just a conservative domestic bogeyman they are trying to use to consolidate more power. I long for the day people can actually see things for what they are, instead of what they're led to believe.

I find it troubling that even when at least 2 sitting President's have admitted to this, let alone the wealth of other information out there, that you have trouble believing that a "deep state" or Shadow gov exists. What more do you want?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

What they want is for you to understand, or fall into the collective line. It is a up upside down world with the fake media, A part of working in the CIA is looking past the official perspective and reverse it. Michael More is just one example these days, he did some good enlightenment when he started. These days he is another Merrill Strip living in la la land.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

You mean like the Russians under everyone's bed these days?

Btw, did you check under yours? They might be waiting there to hack your election!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The Trump - Russia focus is standard operating propaganda by the deep state. It is based on the fears of what these powers can do to some American infrastructure.

The potential power of Trump through governance or Russia through its arsenal to clean up America has those that dominate live in fear. Its an easy Psyops story line for them and another fake news hole.

The waste of time, effort and money on stuff like this is disappointing. But then maybe it is better having these idiots run around in circles for a while, rather than stuffing up the more important projects.

posted on Jun, 3 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Holy Jesus, John Brennan the former CIA director is a Muslim?

This video been fact checked? Cause if even 1/4 of it is true it's enough to put that whole admin in jail. The subversion of America is right, they almost pulled it off if Hillary had won.

No wonder she is reported to have made the comment "if that #ing bastard wins we all hang from nooses"

Anybody else watch the actual video in the OP?
edit on 3-6-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join