It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Subversion of America

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Kevin Shipp is an ex CIA agent and provides a clear overview of the Donald Trump vs Deep State conflict that is brewing.

Topics include Obama, Clinton, McCain, Comey, Soros and other key players. The Muslim Brotherhood, Bengazi, Middle East and the push for globalism is also exposed through the events and actions that have transpired. There are a few little areas that Kevin Shipp does not get into due to secrecy, like management of nuclear weapons. Overall he opens up the big can of worms and tips it all out.

The presentation is fact based and pulls together many of the topics that is discussed on this website. Some of the tactics and agendas of the deep state is exposed. Recommend watching for anyone that wants to know what is really going on.

Don't live in fear, keep your heads up, educated and share what is right amongst your family, friends and society.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The "deep state" is just a conservative domestic bogeyman they are trying to use to consolidate more power. I long for the day people can actually see things for what they are, instead of what they're led to believe.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
The "deep state" is just a conservative domestic bogeyman they are trying to use to consolidate more power. I long for the day people can actually see things for what they are, instead of what they're led to believe.

The bogeyman is the Russian connection... which is a feeble attempt by Liberals to deflect what's really happening.

You mean the Progressive agenda?

More people are seeing that all the time.

The proof is right in front of you... Progressive Dems losing more and more seats, 1,200+ local and states seats lost over the past 8 years by Progressive Democrats, Progressive Republicans like McCain Lindsey, et al being scorned by a bigger and bigger base of actual conservatives. More people are waking up to the Progressive agenda all the time. The "Deep State" project is just a last-ditch attempt to make Progressives relevant. I think it isn't going to work.

Turn off your TV, go outside and talk to people. You are out of touch with reality.
edit on 21Wed, 29 Mar 2017 21:44:55 -0500America/Chicago17th2017-03-29T21:44:55-05:00pmWednesdayAmerica/Chicago by GreyScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I'm trying to understand what you are saying. Are you saying the deep state is trying to consolidate power or is there another "they" your are using as the subject.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I doubt it. We got plenty of boogeymen already. Russia, nkorea,iran i can go on and on. deep state is either military industrial complex, or nazi aliens. We've been warned before. Either way i doubt the prez calls the shots as much as he would like. Not without going up against a bunch of people we never heard of before

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

The "deep state" is just a conservative domestic bogeyman they are trying to use to consolidate more power.

How ironic. I can think of another boogeyman at the moment. Hint, red scare.

But the truth of the matter is America projects more power in more corners of the world than arguably anyone.

We know much of this is cloaked and we see evidence of that time after time when the secrets surface.

Anyone who has to read through the lense of their party is part of the problem. It's evident both parties are in on it.
edit on 29-3-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Oh man you had to go there, lol this is why it is difficult to take you lefties seriously, you all live in some sort of bubble reality of your own making.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I'm trying to understand what you are saying. Are you saying the deep state is trying to consolidate power or is there another "they" your are using as the subject.

I mean exactly what I said. The deep state isn't anything. The deep state is a bogeyman invented by the right in an effort to consolidate more power, and to cast disbelief on negative stories about Trump.

The reality is that government agencies are so suspicious of each other there'd be no way to get any uniform conspiracy going amongst them. Especially involving trying to displace a current president. That's government.

That's real life.

What's not real is the assumptions and anonymous sources this thread is based on, that has everyone here spinning their wheels.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

And for the record....

If you are a Democrat that is for a bigger and more intrusive government... you are not a Liberal. You are a Progressive. A REAL Liberal is for less governmental intrusion into their personal and business lives.

If you are a Republican that is for a bigger and more intrusive government... you are not a Conservative. You are a Progressive. A REAL Conservative is for less governmental intrusion into their personal and business lives.

As soon as We the People can get behind that... then We the People will begin to take back the ground we have lost.

This shouldn't be two parties that make up the government at this point.

It should be two different ideas that work together to take down the Government that progressives have built to own us.

An opinion, as always... but a Truth

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

That is what I thought you meant but the statement needed a little clarification. It is your belief that the deep state just came about since trump?

Proof of the Military Industrial Complex go back as far as 1961.

If you would like to think that there is not a semblance of a united front acting and working behind the scenes, manipulating key events in the U.S. and around the globe, I urge you to do a little research.

I get that everyone has their own opinion, the difference is there is much more evidence to support the deep state theory than not.

Secret Prisons, courts, black projects, classified domestic military installations just to touch the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You know what's also difficult. Having to cope with the fact that while you keep crying about the "Lefties", all the "Righties" who you've put in power are following the same agenda as always yet you can't see it because you're always complaining about the "Lefties".

Maybe you should watch who's in power instead of those who aren't. Because they're running away with the f*cking place while you're b*tching about the side that isn't in control. Talk about living in a bubble. There is no Left and Right. Just winners and losers and you're not on the winning side of that, even if you think you are.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I mean exactly what I said. The deep state isn't anything. The deep state is a bogeyman invented by the right in an effort to consolidate more power, and to cast disbelief on negative stories about Trump.

The reality is that government agencies are so suspicious of each other there'd be no way to get any uniform conspiracy going amongst them. Especially involving trying to displace a current president. That's government.

That's real life.

What's not real is the assumptions and anonymous sources this thread is based on, that has everyone here spinning their wheels.

So the Bay of Pigs never happened. There has never been any collusion between intergovernmental agencies for an agenda. Afghanistan in the 80's was a ruse. We never did anything in South America in the 60's with regime change. The guy that ran Panama didn't get assassinated by us.

I was going to keep talking to you but you just whipped out the "hopelessly naive" card.

I can't respond to that one because it makes me feel like I am kicking a puppy. So I'll just stop responding and you have a nice night!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

That is what I thought you meant but the statement needed a little clarification. It is your belief that the deep state just came about since trump?

Proof of the Military Industrial Complex go back as far as 1961.

If you would like to think that there is not a semblance of a united front acting and working behind the scenes, manipulating key events in the U.S. and around the globe, I urge you to do a little research.

I get that everyone has their own opinion, the difference is there is much more evidence to support the deep state theory than not.

Secret Prisons, courts, black projects, classified domestic military installations just to touch the tip of the iceberg.

I believe the only deep state that exists now is the same one that Obama was in control of, the same one Trump is in control of now.

If this nebulous shadow government was in control and Trump was such a threat, he wouldn't be alive. So either he isn't a threat with his policies or it's all BS.

The reality is that government agencies have so little love for each other they let pedophiles off the hook instead of making their proprietary tools available for everyone. As evidenced in a simple Google search about the topic.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Or maybe he is just as powerful as they are and the left isn't bold enough to pull the trigger.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: GreyScale

the cia would never overthrow democratically elected leaders, no way!

Mapped: The 7 Governments the U.S. Has Overthrown [As of 2013]

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Or maybe he is just as powerful as they are and the left isn't bold enough to pull the trigger.

So it's the left that's in control of this secret government?

How?

Why do you think the left is a huge homogenous group that is controlling everything? Reading what conservatives here think, liberals are either scared, afraid, safe space seeking women-men, or some scary shadow group that secretly controls everything and threatens conservatives with violence on the regular.

If that type of promoted dualistic view doesn't raise flags that you're being fed propaganda, that's on you.

Not to get too off topic, because the deep state narrative is just another arm of the real deep state. Which is the Trump deep state now. Let that sink in.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I believe the only deep state that exists now is the same one that Obama was in control of, the same one Trump is in control of now.

I believe the deep state controls the POTUS. Perhaps not directly even but surely in a capacity that gets the point across.

If this nebulous shadow government was in control and Trump was such a threat, he wouldn't be alive. So either he isn't a threat with his policies or it's all BS.

With modern day technology and Trumps high profile lifestyle leading up to present, why would they risk killing him when they can completely control the narrative? Trump is not a saint and I'm sure there is plenty of dirt we don't know about.

The reality is that government agencies have so little love for each other they let pedophiles off the hook instead of making their proprietary tools available for everyone. As evidenced in a simple Google search about the topic.

I don't understand this. Power struggle or politics?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

The deep state is the unelected bureaucrats entrenched within the government. The deep state killed JFK, done 9/11 and has pushed its lawless agenda on the world. I also long for the day people can see things for what they, not what they are lead to believe.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I called him a lefty because that what he is, its like i would call you a lefty as well, not so much as to define the left and right but as a descriptive word.

The division of right and left is very real, you guys are at different ends of the spectrum and cannot see any middle ground. The right have their own brand of denial so dont think i am picking on a side.

Personally i do not adhere to either the left or right, i am not even sure what i would be labelled, a libertarian maybe, i am all for equal right for all people, less government and people sorting out their own issues, so i want freedom not regulation.

As far as the existence of the deep state goes, well, what can i say if one cannot see its there, and chooses to have the view that it is a made up entity by the right

top topics

<<   2 >>

join