It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judge Napolitano Returns On Fox News, Stands By Claim Brits Spied On Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
After a week and a half, the famous Judge Napolitano has returned to FoxNews !!

He was on a morning show about a different subject, but was asked about his claim of collusion by British GCHQ helping spy on Trump.

He stands by his "source(s)" and re-affirms the claim !!

He mentions something about government surveillance authorities expiring in the fall. What's that all about?

Judge Napolitano Returns On Fox News, Stands By Claim Brits Spied On Trump

Fox News' legal analyst Andrew "Judge" Napolitano returned to the air on Wednesday morning, nine days after the network benched him when President Donald Trump cited the Fox talking head as the source of claims that Barack Obama used British intelligence to wiretap him. Napolitano refused to change his story saying he stood by his claim about spying on President Donald Trump that got him benched by the network on March 21 for an indefinite period.

“I stand by my statement on surveillance,” Napolitano told Bill Hemmer.

According to Deadline, Napolitano was there to talk about a Fox News report that the FBI allegedly wired a staffer of former Illinois Congressman Aaron Schock, who has been charged with fraud and corruption. But first, Hemmer asked Napolitano about that Obama/Brit intel wiretap claim he first made on Fox & Friends. Napolitano said that was his story and he was sticking to it.

“And the American public needs to know more about this rather than less because of a lot of the government’s surveillance authorities will expire in the fall and there will be a great debate about how much authority we want the government to have to surveil us.”

edit on Mar-29-2017 by xuenchen because: addvideo

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Of course they did.

Trump had them all shook up.

Maybe Hillary could run for Cell President.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

He mentions something about government surveillance authorities expiring in the fall. What's that all about?
When Comey was being questioned some law (702) I think was brought up as coming up for renewal .Not sure I got the number correct but I think its tied to the FISA courts and how that has to be in place for things to continue as is . eta Yes it is #702 and he speaks about it at the 6min mark

edit on 29-3-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Of course the British spied on Trump. It's the only way that US intelligence can legally learn anything about it's own citizens. A significant "threat" is required in order for information to be passed to the US from of course, every other nation that spies on everyone but their own.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
If he means eche lon or other mass data collection programs technicality hes right

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I believe I said it in another thread in reference to Napolitano's suspension:

This will all be funny in a week or two when he is proven right.

It's looking like Napolitano is going to be vindicated.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Damn British are still debating whether to allow President Trump to visit their Congress this coming Fall. Trump should just end their internal debate over his visit, by deciding not to go.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

So , Our Own Intelligence Agencies Allow the Ability of other Nations to Spy on us so they can then somehow Steal that Information from them about what they have Collected on American Citizens and our Government , thus going Around our Own Laws that Prevent then from doing it Directly ? .........Hmm...... Makes Perfect Sinister Sense...

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

I believe I said it in another thread in reference to Napolitano's suspension:

This will all be funny in a week or two when he is proven right.

It's looking like Napolitano is going to be vindicated.

Well.....
He is back on the air, isn't he?
Someone at Fox News must have seen something to sway them.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

So , Our Own Intelligence Agencies Allow the Ability of other Nations to Spy on us so they can then somehow Steal that Information from them about what they have Collected on American Citizens and our Government , thus going Around our Own Laws that Prevent then from doing it Directly ? .........Hmm...... Makes Perfect Sinister Sense...

It isn't new.
We signed agreements with what? Five different countries to allow it to happen years ago.
I forget what the group is called.
edit on b000000312017-03-29T20:18:34-05:0008America/ChicagoWed, 29 Mar 2017 20:18:34 -0500800000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

so they can then somehow Steal that Information from them

No stealing is required at all.

Just cooperation.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Link
edit on 2932017 by Snarl because: formatting

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

That's it. Thank you.
We have Snowden to thank for that information seeing the light of day.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It 'got out' quite some time after I retired, but it was years before Snowden.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The Freedom Of Information Actors Guild ?
edit on 29-3-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

How many threads have we seen, posted by anti-Trump leftists, where articles were bragging about how Trump is surely the worst because what we'd expect the entire gauntlet of international Intelligence Agencies had all been spying on him????

That they were spying on him I figured was roughly their best grounds of arguing a conspiracy....

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Yet to date they have nothing,
This continues to point to politically motivated B.S.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

so they can then somehow Steal that Information from them

No stealing is required at all.

Just cooperation.

I Doubt the Chinese or North Koreans are Offering Anything to U.S. Intelligence Agencies out of the Goodness of their Hearts . Even the British don't Give Anything Up for Free.....

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Interesting.It kind of reminds me of a sub-plot in season 5 of Homeland.It was where Germany had the CIA spy on its own citizens,because it was illegal for them to do so.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Does he still stand by his claim of being a "judge" too?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join