It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton jabs Trump in first major post-election speech

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I would like to see Trump grab her right by the pussy, and chunk her like a shot put into the Grand Canyon.
That would make for some good television.

Thank you.
I never would have thought of that. Now it is a moving picture in my imagination.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
HRC speaking to business women today in San Francisco, apparently trying to stay relevant among her peers. Sporting a hip evening talk show host-esque pantsuit!

Without mentioning President Donald Trump by name, Clinton faulted the Republican presidential administration repeatedly, including calling its representation of women in top jobs "the lowest in a generation."

Didn't he just put a woman in a top advisor spot? Namely his daughter. Also pushing for women in Stem fields.

Never the quitter I suppose. This nice little quote was mentioned in the article:

"It's the kinds of things you think about when you take long walks in the woods," she said. "Resist, insist, persist, enlist."

Hmmm, not sure what to make of this but my initial thoughts are sedition... Not quite R.I.P.E. perhaps!

bigstory.ap.org...

Hell, trump just moves his family into the White House, gives them clearance they have NO BUSINESS having....its called NEPOTISM!!!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Without mentioning President Donald Trump by name, Clinton faulted the Republican presidential administration repeatedly, including calling its representation of women in top jobs "the lowest in a generation."

If she is blaming presidents, how did Trump act so quickly? Or is she subliminally acknowledging how ineffective Obama really was?

I wouldn't say that is actually the presidents job.. but if Obama thought it was, then he must have failed.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Did he give clearances? Could you source that please.

Nepotism in the WH is new? Could you source that as well?

How bout just stay on topic.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: MisterSpock
How much money has she lost on her 2 failed presidential runs?

Mmmmmmm....that would be 1.2 frick'n billion dollars on her recent candidacy. That's a lot of cabbage to throw away!!!

Trump spent what, like 175 bucks?

With her first run, she had to have blown through $2 bil easy.

Hell, that's 20% of the Wall!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

HRC speaking to business women today in San Francisco, apparently trying to stay relevant among her peers. Sporting a hip evening talk show host-esque pantsuit!

Didn't he just put a woman in a top advisor spot? Namely his daughter. Also pushing for women in Stem fields.

Never the quitter I suppose. This nice little quote was mentioned in the article:

"It's the kinds of things you think about when you take long walks in the woods," she said. "Resist, insist, persist, enlist."

Hmmm, not sure what to make of this but my initial thoughts are sedition... Not quite R.I.P.E. perhaps!

bigstory.ap.org...

Hell, trump just moves his family into the White House, gives them clearance they have NO BUSINESS having....its called NEPOTISM!!!!!

Settle down. This thread is not about Trump.
Do you have anything to add about Hillary giving a speech in front of her dwindling supporters while wearing a leather pantsuit and possibly diapers?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
She does get requests to speak as any person in her position would. She doesn't have to try to stay relevant. She still is.
God you guys think she should slink away in shame?
As far as she went? Please.
And don't give me any of that she's a criminal crap either.
Fifty thousand hearings and investigations say otherwise and her resume speaks for itself. But like during the election you guys know nothing. Nothing at all...
Well except for the secret messages on the Alex Jones Koolaide cups. Oh Alex.....

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Fifty thousand hearings and investigations say otherwise and her resume speaks for itself.

Hyperbole.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

But like during the election you guys know nothing. Nothing at all...

Right. That is why HRC is POTUS? Didn't you guarantee it?

She belongs in the defendants chair of a courtroom. Twice presidential candidate, twice a loser.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
She does get requests to speak as any person in her position would. She doesn't have to try to stay relevant. She still is.
God you guys think she should slink away in shame?
As far as she went? Please.
And don't give me any of that she's a criminal crap either.
Fifty thousand hearings and investigations say otherwise and her resume speaks for itself. But like during the election you guys know nothing. Nothing at all...
Well except for the secret messages on the Alex Jones Koolaide cups. Oh Alex.....

Wow just wow.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
"resist, persist, insist, enlist"...

More like "morose, verbose, bellicose, adios!"

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

But..but..BUT!! There isn't a cool acronym to go with it! I mean, cmon, R.I.P.E!!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Clinton jabs Trump in first major post-election speech

Who ? Clinton who ?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

But..but..BUT!!

You noticed that too, eh? She's been binging since that humiliating loss on Nov 8, 2016.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
People still listen to this failed politician who will be remembered as the reason the ENTIRE dnc staff was fired?
Anyone know if this was a public speech or a private speech?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

During her keynote address at the annual conference hosted by the Professional BusinessWomen of California, Clinton spoke largely about women's equality and peppered in criticism of President Donald Trump and the Republican Party.

www.cnn.com...

Tickets were sold out, so, private.
pbwcconference.org...

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Didn't he just put a woman in a top advisor spot? Namely his daughter. Also pushing for ]

Republican women do not count, didn't you know?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Didn't he just put a woman in a top advisor spot? Namely his daughter. Also pushing for ]

I can't keep up with the double standards, hypocrisy and liquid rule-sets.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

So she will say the opposite in public next week.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Well, they do. But once they get to 10 they have to take off their shoes to keep going.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join