It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton jabs Trump in first major post-election speech

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
HRC speaking to business women today in San Francisco, apparently trying to stay relevant among her peers. Sporting a hip evening talk show host-esque pantsuit!

Without mentioning President Donald Trump by name, Clinton faulted the Republican presidential administration repeatedly, including calling its representation of women in top jobs "the lowest in a generation."

Didn't he just put a woman in a top advisor spot? Namely his daughter. Also pushing for women in Stem fields.

Never the quitter I suppose. This nice little quote was mentioned in the article:

"It's the kinds of things you think about when you take long walks in the woods," she said. "Resist, insist, persist, enlist."

Hmmm, not sure what to make of this but my initial thoughts are sedition... Not quite R.I.P.E. perhaps!

bigstory.ap.org...
edit on 29-3-2017 by JinMI because: Spelling...always SPELLING!!!

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Lock her up.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Good God do I miss her pleasant disposition and winning smile.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

She might wish she hadn't started poking.

Better off keeping in the woods.... there are still emails of hers surfacing.
edit on b000000312017-03-29T18:22:37-05:0006America/ChicagoWed, 29 Mar 2017 18:22:37 -0500600000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Lock her up.

I'm more from the "Put her on trial" camp.

At least let the current US attorneys office put together a case for a grand jury. I don't want Comey's opinion or recommendation to be the sole deciding factor.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
What I imagine HRC thinks about when walking in the woods, it isn't "resist, persist, insist, enlist"...

It's more like "Oooh, that looks like a good place to hide a body. Or over there."
edit on 29-3-2017 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

So Haggitha Christie is back at it?

I still wish she'd get stung by a jellyfish.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
How much did she get paid this time ?

How many Clinton Foundation(s) donors there ?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
How much money has she lost on her 2 failed presidential runs?

What exactly would she have to say to business women that would be worth more than a dogturd crumpled up in a napkin?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The server is empty, there are no donors.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Shiii, she better be careful poking Trump, especially when it just came out she was covering for pedos.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

She's been covering for pedo's her entire adult life... nothing new there.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

NO silly there is NOTHING to that Pizza gate stuff, nothing.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Is this the same Hillary who sends money and gifts to countries where women are treated worse than the farm animals?

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
As has been stated before by other members-Kellyanne Conway (like it or not) is the first woman to successfully run a presidential campaign.I guess since she is a Republican,it doesn't count.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Is this the same Hillary who sends money and gifts to countries where women are treated worse than the farm animals?

Not sure offhand. I get confused with the whole send/receive and from where thing. Perhaps I should clean up my understanding...like with a cloth.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Loser says what?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Something changed when Trump got into the WH. I wonder what Trump was told, or does he know it will be taken care of by another leg of govt?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Ironically enough Trump was one of the first to give women executive spots in the construction field in the eighties. He also had the first woman campaign manager and hold Ivanka as high as any of his children with involvement in family affairs.

I'm all for knocking Trump or any politician for what they actually do wrong. But the dems slinging racist and sexist at anyone who thinks differently is getting old.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I'm all for knocking Trump or any politician for what they actually do wrong. But the dems slinging racist and sexist at anyone who thinks differently is getting old.

That was the platform she ran on and partly why she lost. Also, keep in mind the audience and location of the speech and it all makes sense.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join