It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Diary Shows He Questioned Whether Or Not Hitler Committed Suicide

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Back in 1945, just months after the Hitler suicide, JFK wrote that there is no complete evidence that Hitler killed himself. He added that the Russians didn't think Hitler killed himself either. Some how I feel this is more accurate that the history books, that could be just me though.

The diary, which was written in 1945 before JFK was president, talks about the then-political climate. It also includes a lengthy description of the aftermath of WWII. Since the diary was drafted only months after the alleged suicide of Adolf Hitler, this is a more reliable source than a history textbook or lecture.
wearechange.org...

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal
There is no evidence that Hitler killed himself because he did not kill himself.
Hitler lived out his life in South America, Argentina and Peru it seems.
The question now is whether Merkel is his daughter.
Doubtful, but not impossible.

People that took care of Hitler in Argentina said he and his non-dead bride had a daughter down there.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

I wonder what the allies (US) got in return? Paperclip?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Much of this is well documented, not only in books but on Youtube as well.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I do not think the allies could find him. There was a long FBI manhunt for him that came up empty. Lot's of loyal Germans down there. No one would rat him out while he was alive.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Back in 1945, just months after the Hitler suicide, JFK wrote that there is no complete evidence that Hitler killed himself.

At the time, yah.

Now not so much. There are volumes written about identifying Hitlers teeth (which were unique to him). Supposedly his own dentist was sequestered to do that after the war and he in fact identified hitlers teeth.

Theres been threads adnauseum about that rat cheer...

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

There is no evidence that Hitler killed himself because he did not kill himself.
Hitler lived out his life in South America, Argentina and Peru it seems.

I hear Elvis lives too. Somewhere in Tabloid headlines...

Proof Hitler didn't die in Berlin is fleeting, "it seems"...

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Russia also had a chuck of H's skull, til tests said it was female.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Yes. Stalin did not think it was Hitler's. He died knowing Hitler got away.
One story has him being flown off the main street in Berlin in a captured British plane and taken to Denmark and then onto a sub to the Canaries.

Watch some of those videos tonight and let us know what you think.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I have watched a couple about S America. Non about the Canaries.

I read the Hoover, FBI, wasn't convinced H was dead either. It would not surprise me that he was skirted away. I also wonder who in the US knew and maybe helped.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Under Russian guard the dentist told them what they wanted to hear to save his life. There is no proof that they were his teeth. Hitler had more body doubles than Hillary.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

not surprising most americans didnt believe the Russian story. In fact Hitler was spotted all over the place. Very few believed the Russians account of Hitlers death.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

The way things work is these people (leaders) are not supposed to be killed, they are above the law. So it would not surprise me that he was whisked off to a sunny local to live out the remainder of his life.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Russia also had a chuck of H's skull, tis tests said it was female.

Saw that, and the DNA tests from the blood on the couch returned 'inconclusive'.

Ever hear Stalin removed Hitlers body and hid it, just to piss off the Allies? Theres this trail of rumors everywhere, including one ending up in South America.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Let's face it he lived long enough to father Merkel and HRC.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Stalin hiding it is a new one on me. I guess what difference does it make other than this club of leaders can not be punished even for a WW. That is of course if he got out and was assisted by the US, and I think it could very well have been that way. After all we took in SS Nazi scientists.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
There was a sub base stopover in the Canary islands. Only to take on supplies.

Hunting Hitler has the most current information. I think there are about a dozen shows altogether. If you can watch Youtube on your TV it will become a time consuming hobby for about 10 hours, but well worth it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

On my watch later, thanks for the info. Does this go into the tunnels under Berlin that assisted in his escape?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Yes, tunnels that lead to the airport. But we had one German pilot who long ago said he took off the main boulevard. This too is dicessed in the series. That pilot said he flew Hitler to Denmark. The pilot said he thought Hitler took a boat to Norway where he got on a sub to South America. Stop overs in Spain are also discussed. There are many eyewitnesses to all this, and only one dentist. One dentist in captivity who feared for his life.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

I'll check the videos out. It is interesting that H was the most wanted man in the world, on paper. And we are not een sure if he killed himself in Berlin.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join