It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and Trump dirt compared

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
In the 2008 election Obama dirt included photos of Obama in Muslim garbs and the Jeremiah Wright scandal.

In the 2016 election Trump dirt included the Hollywood Access hot mic.

So all in all, Trump had less dirt than Obama did.

This is interesting considering Trump is a billionaire and has been living a crazy lavish life for many decades.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

This is a short list for both... I know there is more...go back and do your homework.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
For starters, you forgot to list bathouse Barry's gay past, his Kenya upbringing, his Muslim faith and his ties with terrorist.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

It has to be proven things. Photos or videos or audio recordings.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I always wonder when I see these still bashing Obama threads. What's the point? He's gone, I thought everyone knew; he's not president anymore.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yes, he is gone, however, his policies remain, for now........

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
In the 2008 election Obama dirt included photos of Obama in Muslim garbs and the Jeremiah Wright scandal.

In the 2016 election Trump dirt included the Hollywood Access hot mic.

So all in all, Trump had less dirt than Obama did.

This is interesting considering Trump is a billionaire and has been living a crazy lavish life for many decades.

ANd yet you fail to mention all of the above was released by the Clinton people. Weird right? Its almost like Hillary supporters are the Deplorables.
edit on 29-3-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I always wonder when I see these still bashing Obama threads. What's the point? He's gone, I thought everyone knew; he's not president anymore.

Thats funny when Bush was gone they still blamed Bush for Obama's failing policy. And besides haven't you heard ?Obama is still the President according to Liberal polling data.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Nope, the members of the list of Deplorables were racists, xenophobes, homophobes and religious bigots.

If you're not one of those, you've never been "on the list."

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Nope, the members of the list of Deplorables were racists, xenophobes, homophobes and religious bigots.

If you're not one of those, you've never been "on the list."

Well then I guess we're all in the same basket of deplorables then:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Actually no, no we're not.

But they say confession is good for the soul.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Because we tend to perceive the world through the lens of comparison?

Just speculating.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Also, keep in mind that Obama has been accumulating years of dirt under the rug, since 2008. Trump's people are just now running the Hoover vacuum, and it's set on low-power, for starters.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Wow...both only had those things attaches to them? What a well thought out, thought provoking, intelligent, well researched, non biased post.

Well done Op. As a loyal dog, I mean, trump supporter, you have certainly helped the image you and your god have..

And no. I'm no Obama or Hilary fan. Terrible president and awful woman.

Seriously. Hang your head in shame because of this thread.
edit on 30-3-2017 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

King Obama was 100% Muslim I have proof so I could prove it and he totally shredded the Constitution that's why he should be impeached on the other hand Trump has only been in office for five months and he's already cut all the pork fat from the budget and is finally turning the economy around. Plus he's the only president to stop global warning.

top topics

join