It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please help me find an old thread...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Dear ATS,

Please forgive my vague description as I'm going by memory.

I'm not sure how long ago, I'm guessing about a year or two back, there was a very interesting thread about a member who managed to take an image, or something of the sort, and when he kept adding the same image, it kept forming an image of man.

I believe the member used some type of lego-like building process to illustrate the image/figure. The more they kept adding, the bigger the image of a humanoid figure would get. Some members, if I recall correctly, connected this to god creating us in his image.

I am not a religious person but that was a very interesting connection.

The final result of the "figurine" was almost as if it were a warrior in some type of out of this world armor.

Once again I apologize for my very vague description but a conversation topic came up and reminded me of that thread and I would like to show it to someone. I would very much appreciate any assistance in finding this topic.

Does anyone remember this thread?

I will try to add more clues if I can remember...

Thanks in advance!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Thank you so much!!!!!

That is the one.

I wish I could give you a million stars, that was one of the most interesting threads I ever came across and could not find it. You did it instantly, and for that I will be forever grateful.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Awesome, thank you (lol).

As soon as I read the OP I thought I would love to know which thread that is too!

jacy

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

While searching I came across this interesting thread just in case you haven't seen it yet.

in The Image of God

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I usually stay out of religious discussions but the universe is a mysterious place and I keep an open mind and love coming across these connections.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikehawk

You're welcome I liked that one too. Anything with numbers, really.

a reply to: jacygirl

I think I re-read that one at the end of last year? Anyway, remembered the topic so searched and it was the first one returned!

Enjoy the read!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Hi Mikehawk, thank you for pointing out that one too!

I've been lurking around looking for interesting threads so it's much appreciated!
Thanks guys.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Here is a close up of my avi!

From my post in: Adventures in PRIME NUMBER Land.

Yeah, I've seen that one! There is another thread where they find network correction codes in quantum mechanics. The scientist kind of freaks out in the video.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

You're very welcome, I have also been looking for different stuff to keep me occupied and this stuff is exactly what I need.

Glad you found use of my random thread. I'm also glad people actually answered.

Sometimes I love ats and how members are willing help eachother out.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

That's an awesome avatar and definitely an interesting post.

I'm going to look into that a bit more...

Thanks so much for stopping by everyone. Please forgive me if I'm not online for anymore replies until tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Oh hey, my pleasure!

It's gotten a little cold around here lately, too much bickering and arguing.
That's why I'm looking for long interesting threads to get lost in, especially older ones that didn't turn to crap within the first 4 pages, lol.

I'm glad I stopped by and found that link (the first one).
The second one is full of all the math that I have problems understanding, so I've closed it down for now.
jacy

top topics

join