It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spot lights? Camera flash anomaly? Orb?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
All,

Haven't posted on ATS for quite some time and it's nice to be back!

Last week, Mrs. Crow and I took a few days' break and visited an old castle (details if you want them). In the crypt, I took these four photo's on my iPhone 5 and they've come out with some spurious lights appearing which weren't visible to the naked eye.

I've posted these in this forum in case they are "orbs". Which I'm extremely sceptical about.

Could someone with more photo-savvy skills explain what they are? I'm going the route of flash anomalies (and the photo with two lights in it, well, I know the lower left-hand one is something on an emergency exit). Also, apologies for the blurry one; not a good photographer, me!

Cheers.

Sorry, edit to add: they've be saved as jpg's but I've left them full size.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 2932017 by MrCrow because: (no reason given)

edit on 2932017 by MrCrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MrCrow

Interesting catches. Did anyone have any Flashlights there? Because I noticed the one Orb seems to be giving off its own Light source.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

No flashlights at all - we were the only ones in there at the time. The only flash came off my camera which is what I'm leaning towards.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrCrow
All,

Haven't posted on ATS for quite some time and it's nice to be back!

Last week, Mrs. Crow and I took a few days' break and visited an old castle (details if you want them). In the crypt, I
Could someone with more photo-savvy skills explain what they are? I'm going the route of flash anomalies (and the photo with two lights in it, well, I know the lower left-hand one is something on an emergency exit). Also, apologies for the blurry one; not a good photographer, me!

Cheers.

I thought you mentioned using the flash...anyway, you could get that by using a flash that's built to close to the lens, and a short focus that illuminates dust on the lens, that it seems round is just a consequence of light overload.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: MrCrow
If there are any shiny mineral impurities in the material used to construct the walls (which is likely), then they can reflect flashes at the right angle.

There's also triboluminescence produced by friction, possible it could be produced in other ways.

new topics

top topics

join