It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Psychosis: 67% of Democrats Think Russia Interfered in 2016 Election

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: xuenchen

How interesting that you link to some barely known independent blog, rather than the source of the actual poll, CBS.

CBS

Perhaps because there's no insertion of the ludicrous "mass psychosis" tag?

Just by the by, our intelligence community has established that Russian agents worked to interfere with the election.

So, if we're talking about psychosis, I'd guess it's the folks denying this that have the issue.

Our intelligence community did what??? This is one of those things liberals say that is absolutely false. Please share a quote where the NSA said anything of the sort. Of the agencies that did suggest it, please reference the evidence they found. I won't be holding my breath.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Can someone explain to me how you don't think Russia interfered in the elections? The CIA thinks that Russia was behind the DNC and Podesta leaks with "high confidence." The CIA is also certain that Russia was using bots to promote anti-Hillary stories and Russia even made "fake news" stories about the Clintons and promoted them using bots, as well. How is this not interfering in the election?

Or do you guys think that liberals think Russia meddled with election devices? No liberal I know thinks that. This was a psychological operation by the Russians as much as a technological one, and many of you fell for it hook, line and sinker.

It is hard to define exactly how much Russia influenced the election, this is true, but the fact remains they did.

You conveniently, as so many dems do, forget that the CIA offered zero evidence to support that claim, and the NSA stated low confidence.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

If we are trying to be objective Marge, what we will find is that while Russia and the USA have both dabbled in messing around in other people's business - this isn't a witch hunt. Trump has history that many people were willing to ignore earlier on that may come back to haunt him. If he's done nothing illegal? It's just as important for us to know that as anything else

It's not pleasant, and it's not good for any of us. None of this is - not even the speculation. We'll all have to wait and see what happens

edit on 3/30/2017 by Spiramirabilis because: spelling and more

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Interestingly I find very hypocritical that Trump is the target because democrats didn't won the elections specially Hillary that her trail of deceit, corruption and trash is longer than Trump in politics.

But that is what feed the masses and that is what we will have right now.

Yes you are right, we should be objective, but been objective means everything or nobody at all.

And if we investigate everybody in government we will be without government, but then again, what can we do when those most corrupted are the ones that runs the government.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Interestingly I find very hypocritical that Trump is the target because democrats didn't won the elections specially Hillary that her trail of deceit, corruption and trash is longer than Trump in politics.

Of course you do

However, since this has nothing to do with Hillary, and everything to do with Trump - what does it matter? How is it hypocritical? Hillary was investigated. it just didn't go the way you had hoped

And if we investigate everybody in government we will be without government

So we shouldn't ever investigate anybody? Because we'll be left without a government?

...what can we do when those most corrupted are the ones that runs the government.

I think we may be about to find out Marg

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Well it look like this thread has things a bit backwards in regards to the "mass psychosis" (shocking isn't it).

James Lankford (R) OK, from the Senate Intel. Committee doing the investigation, has stated today that there's no question Russia tried to influence the election.

Certainly a foreign gov. attempting to influence a U.S. election would constitute "meddling"; so, it looks like 13% of Republicans, and 67% of Democrats were correct in thinking there was Russian "meddling".
edit on 3/30/17 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
This should be taken into consideration. The CIA may actually be the so-called Russian interference with the election.

www.zerohedge.com...
edit on 31-3-2017 by JBIZZ because: spelling

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JBIZZ

Certainly a possibility.

If that's the case, then they've either duped, or turned, the leading republican on the Senate Intel Cmte. because Senator Lankford is singing "Russians" like a canary.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

If that is truly what you consider "interfering" with the elections, then I'm sorry to say but that means the ENTIRE WORLD interfered with the elections...

That is because the entire world is affected by whom Americans elect for president, and everyone knows that.

Saudi Arabia was one of Hillary's biggest donors. The money she got from them was used to pay for her campaign which includes all the propaganda / hate pieces against Trump, and her commercials.

Do you know famous Mexican singers, and millions of Mexican civilians supported Hillary? Google it. How much propaganda do you think they spread around on their facebook posts and forums and social media? You know how many legal mexican americans were affected by their home country, and even illegals?

Better yet, do you know how many British, Austrian's, Canadian's, and other people from all over the world supported Hillary, and contributed to the Trump hate articles, and hate posts on ATS, and hate blogs and tweets, etc? A whole lot.

It is the internet, any one from around the world can show their like or dislike for a running president, even Russia. If you want to move the goal posts and call all that "interfering with elections" then that means everyone is guilty.

Unless Russia rigged the voting machines and or paid off the Electoral College, you all can STFU about Russians interfering with elections.

-drops mic-
edit on 1-4-2017 by anonfamily because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: bender151

I could have sworn I said I wasn't going to post these links for the 84,932th time ... but ... since you asked so nicely:

This report includes an analytic assessment drafted and coordinated among the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and the National Security Agency (NSA), which draws on intelligence information collected and disseminated by those three agencies. It covers the motivation and scope of Moscow's intentions regarding US elections and Moscow's use of cyber tools and media campaigns to influence US public opinion. The assessment focuses on activities aimed at the 2016 US presidential election and draws on our understanding of previous Russian influence operations.

Intelligence Report on Russian Hacking - NYT

The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized these activities.

Joint DHS and ODNI Election Security Statement

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: redmage

I never cease to be amazed at how far back in the dark corners of the echo chamber some folks seem to be coming from.

Its ... astounding, really.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You're doing good work. Keep it up, as dark as this little Trump echo chamber is there are still some of us who haven't given up our humanity for der Trumpenfurher.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
a reply to: Gryphon66

You're doing good work. Keep it up, as dark as this little Trump echo chamber is there are still some of us who haven't given up our humanity for der Trumpenfurher.

Thanks Wayfarer!

I keep trying to believe that "the truth will set us free."

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
www.washingtonpost.com... b653

originally posted by: carewemust

The Senate Intelligence committee said today that there is "no doubt" that Russia attempted to influence the 2016 election. But they also said that Russia has interfered with our elections before 2016..and also attempt to manipulate elections in several other countries. It's just one of things that Russia does.

Yep. Those evil Russians. The US never interfered with another country's elections.

The long history of the U.S. interfering with elections elsewhere

www.washingtonpost.com...[ editby]edit on 4jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

It's crazy how you are convinced that you and him are doing some type of "good" thing, like you are saving the world. When everyone who is not affected by this mass psychosis looks at you like you have been hypnotized by CNN or something. It's almost like they spliced some short hypnotic video between commercials and Hillary praising segments of their show, and you are under some spell.

Snap out of it.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

When the MSM constantly hammers the narrative over and over and over and over again, people are sure to end up believing it. Even people on ATS are falling for this gabo.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
Not quite. All this hogwash about Democrats/Leftists being so butthurt we can't accept trump is president is pure drivel meant to make conservatives feel better about themselves. I'm about as staunch a liberal as they come and although I find it heinously distasteful in all respects, trump is the president now. What worries me and should be a concern among all Americans is how many fishooks putin has in trump. Yet here you sit casually discussing how it doesn't matter whatever connection trump has to putin, as if you're all ready to renounce your American citizenship because russia is such a superior country in all respects! Heck, putin just legalized wife beating, golden age huh?

Give us one reason why we should believe Putin has any fishhooks in Trump. Not even asking for facts, just give one good reason.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join