It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Psychosis: 67% of Democrats Think Russia Interfered in 2016 Election

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Can someone explain to me how you don't think Russia interfered in the elections? The CIA thinks that Russia was behind the DNC and Podesta leaks with "high confidence." The CIA is also certain that Russia was using bots to promote anti-Hillary stories and Russia even made "fake news" stories about the Clintons and promoted them using bots, as well. How is this not interfering in the election?

Or do you guys think that liberals think Russia meddled with election devices? No liberal I know thinks that. This was a psychological operation by the Russians as much as a technological one, and many of you fell for it hook, line and sinker.

It is hard to define exactly how much Russia influenced the election, this is true, but the fact remains they did.
edit on 29pmWed, 29 Mar 2017 22:07:46 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: xuenchen

Or mass delusion of people thinking Russia Didn't interfere in the election...

I think they did and I appreciate it.

They uncovered massive corruption and lying within the DNC.

Unless you want lying and deceit in Washington.

You don't, do you?

I bet you think the same thing about leaks regarding people in the Trump administration, like Flynn - oh wait, you don't like THOSE leaks?
edit on 29pmWed, 29 Mar 2017 22:09:59 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

You have some mixed facts going on there.

Can someone explain to me how you don't think Russia interfered in the elections? The CIA thinks that Russia was behind the DNC and Podesta leaks with "high confidence."

While the CIA has high confidence that the Russians tried to influence the presidential election and in favor of Donald Trump, the FBI has not reached a consensus with the CIA on this.

Sure, they had a preference, as did you. No different that the proliferating fake news and polls.

I do know of a few individuals who do actually think Russia hacked the election machines. I don't think I have seen that on ATS however.

Russia tried to influence their preference the same as we here and them in the media and around the globe. Also, the same with Brexit.
www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: AboveBoard

Or mass delusion of people thinking Russia Didn't interfere in the election...

I think they did and I appreciate it.

They uncovered massive corruption and lying within the DNC.

Unless you want lying and deceit in Washington.

You don't, do you?

I bet you think the same thing about leaks regarding people in the Trump administration, like Flynn - oh wait, you don't like THOSE leaks?

Prove it.

Really.

Prove it.

I'm for more transparency, not some ideological drone.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Can someone explain to me how you don't think Russia interfered in the elections?

Yes.

They didn't.

I say Democrats (DNC) had more to do with "Russia".

I say something they did backfired.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Here's what I said about Flynn. . . .

Is the NSA still in the hands of a paid lobbyist of Erdagon?

No.

Did Trump screw up by bringing Flynn in?

Yes.

Go stage a coup if it pisses you off so god-damned much.

I'm just glad he was fired before more damage would have been done.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

All right, excellent work. So are you for more leaks if they reveal Trump worked with the Russians?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Then what is being said here about the Russian involvement is ...it showed you what a snake Hillary was and how the DNC colluded against Bernie . So you8 changed your mind and voted for Trump..

If not you ,then who did

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

I think the 500 billion dollar oil deal between Exxon Mobil and Russia that was stopped due to Obama sanctions would be enough to motivate Putin to install a pro Russia government wouldn't you?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I once knew a guy who was a democat. He was even though he never came out and said it. But their's something about democrats that you can just sort of tell because their always saying rediculous things that are just from planet la-la land and who knows what there motivation is its just totally unrealistic but the loosers should really stop whing because its been nearly six months and Trumps' done more than any other president in terms of cutting pork fat.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
Not quite. All this hogwash about Democrats/Leftists being so butthurt we can't accept trump is president is pure drivel meant to make conservatives feel better about themselves. I'm about as staunch a liberal as they come and although I find it heinously distasteful in all respects, trump is the president now. What worries me and should be a concern among all Americans is how many fishooks putin has in trump. Yet here you sit casually discussing how it doesn't matter whatever connection trump has to putin, as if you're all ready to renounce your American citizenship because russia is such a superior country in all respects! Heck, putin just legalized wife beating, golden age huh?

And all you have to go on is the rumors. Not 1 tiny shred of proof has been offered showing Trump has anything to do with Putin, other than selling real estate to a Russian years ago.(which seems within the scope of his work)

It's time to face facts. There are no facts that point to your fantasy. IF there are any, then hang him, but until then, STFU.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

All right, excellent work. So are you for more leaks if they reveal Trump worked with the Russians?

I'm not out to "get" Trump.

But if more transparency shows that Trump or any politician is a lying cheating dirtbag, then lock them up.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
What kind of absolutely-meaningless-pile-of-political-spin is this?

"Meddled"... "interfered"... could we get any more ambiguous?

What constitutes "meddled", or "interfered"?

Is a biased RT reporting to sway public opinion "meddling or interfering"? Those have been spotted.

Is hacking voting machines "meddling or interfering"? No reliable claim of any Russian hacking of voting machines has been made.

"Meddling" and "interfering" are so ambiguous that the answer to such a question is completely subjective and meaningless.
edit on 3/30/17 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

So why are you so upset with the Russians exposing lying and deceit?

How low are you willing to sink to make all this work out in your head?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

And all you have to go on is the rumors. Not 1 tiny shred of proof has been offered showing Trump has anything to do with Putin, other than selling real estate to a Russian years ago.(which seems within the scope of his work)

It's time to face facts. There are no facts that point to your fantasy. IF there are any, then hang him, but until then, STFU.

:-)

Network...Dude. In reality we should all STFU until the facts are in and the investigation becomes public. None of us knows for sure what's what

I always hated that saying: where there's smoke there's fire. It's stupid - and not scientific. Still there does seem to be some there there. If there was nothing there wouldn't have been an investigation started in JULY! (for crying out loud). I know this looks like an orchestrated attempt to bring down your president. But let's think about the scope

Why would (almost) everybody be working so hard to railroad this one guy? Butthurt?

Nothing is ever that simple. I personally am counting on nothing. I would rather that this turned out to be nothing but rumors because some of the details emerging are unsavory - and we really don't need to be associated with any of that. I would much rather that this whole thing can be chalked up to us somehow, as if by magic - electing an incompetent doofus into the highest office in the land

I know you love the guy and want us to all give him a chance. But, we're all grownups here - and that is not how this works

I have no idea how credible this site is (these days it's ridiculous to even ask). This is pretty thoroughly researched. It's still all smoke - no fire:

Why FBI Can’t Tell All on Trump, Russia

Based on documents examined by WhoWhatWhy, it is possible to draw certain conclusions that help connect the dots between Trump, the FBI, Russia and the mob.

The resulting picture is not a pretty one for Donald Trump. However, because of its efforts to neutralize the organization of perhaps the world’s most powerful mobster — a man considered a serious national security threat — the Bureau might just have compromised its own ability to provide to Congress or inform the American public about all of the ties that exist between Trump, his presidential campaign and the regime of Vladimir Putin.

edit on 3/30/2017 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
They will find as usual Russia like any other big empire including the US and UK has meddle in other countries elections, but the link of Russia with Trump is none existent.

That is why the intelligence committee wants to go back to 2011 and wants to include an investigation into other countries.

Hell they want to drag the darn thing for political gain until mid term elections.

They are a joke.
edit on 30-3-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

They will find as usual Russia like any other big empire including the US and UK has meddle in other countries elections, but the link of Russia with Trump is none existent.

Russia isn't going to be on trial. This isn't about finding Russia guilty of anything - its about whether or not Trump, or his team colluded with Russia to influence the election for President of the United States

We don't actually know yet whether this can be proved or disproved
edit on 3/30/2017 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Fair enough, except there have already been reports released that showed zero evidence. So, there is currently evidence of no evidence.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The Senate Intelligence committee said today that there is "no doubt" that Russia attempted to influence the 2016 election. But they also said that Russia has interfered with our elections before 2016..and also attempt to manipulate elections in several other countries. It's just one of things that Russia does.

It's also a thing the United States does

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Wrong, is about how Russia is interfering with elections and no only in the US the Trump link now in his party is just added to it.

The roles had changed that is why they want to keep digging on years of it, since they started on this witch hunt the link with Trump and his campaign is not there it never has been.

edit on 30-3-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join