It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Psychosis: 67% of Democrats Think Russia Interfered in 2016 Election

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I blame single issue voters.

One issue is all they care about.

Unable or unwilling to see the big picture.

Yeah, people unable to provide for their families are selfish! Why did't they care about free abortions for everyone? Or polar bears???

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: bender151

There is already evidence that Trump is heavily invested in Russian banks (so much so he refuses to release his full tax returns for fear of everyone finding out just how much), yet you don't think that having hundreds of millions of dollars hanging over his head may be a tenuous position should trump want to resist putin on something (and lets be honest here, trump is putins boytoy, he's going to cowtow to whatever putin wants)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: bender151No evidence YET. Can we wait until the investigation is over? That IS what an investigation is. Then you can tell me there no "there" there. Until then you are just guessing also. My guess, heads will roll. Now on to the next lawsuit. Why Ivanka was just given an official job at the WH. Isn't that against the law? Talk about another dynasty family. First Clinton, then Bush, now Trumps. Clean the swamp my arse.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Our intelligence agencies tried to find some evidence, but so far hasn't found any, so why do people think it occurred? Just because some crooked campaign people in the election used this as propaganda to help them win, people still believe it is true. It is normal campaign lies, saying things without evidence to actually prove it is true. Both sides do this, but for some strange reason the Dems got hung up on it.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Like the mass psychosis that caused people to vote for Trump and support him?

Yeah, a lot of that crazy shiz going around.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No only that very soon they will say that they are finding the Russian tampered with the voting machines too.!!!!!!!!

They really wants to drag their hunts until mid term elections.

edit on 29-3-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Im just going to remind these Democrats that Hillary, in all her self righteous, corrupt smugness hacked her own damn campaign.

If they wanted to win the election maybe they shouldnt of fegged Bernie (ive never held a real job) Sanders. And pushed a mean hateful self appointed witch

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
RT had stories about the dangers of fracking. What more evidence do you need.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Now that radical Muslim extremists are a protected class and allies of the modern left, they need to go back to the basics for their warmongering crap.

The Soviets played that role for about 50 years. They see no reason the Russians can't do it again. (Ignoring the fact that the Politburo was controlled by Ukrainians from 1953-1987, but whatever)

Problem is nobody buys their crap anymore.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
They cannot accept that Donald Trump beat them so they made up a boogie man.

That would only make sense if Dem's started blaming Russia AFTER Trump won but that isn't the reality of it. While everyone thought Clinton was a shoe-in to win, everyone was also talking about Russian interference, it's ties to Trump, and that conversation didn't start on November 8, 2016.

The Dem leaders in the know didn't go by the fake polls that were disseminated to the public falsely showing Clinton with an easy win. They knew there was a good chance she was going to lose.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Well even if he were invested in Russian banks......whatever that means......its not against the law and one would have to demonstrate how this would mean anything.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

They cannot accept that Donald Trump beat them so they made up a boogie man.

That would only make sense if Dem's started blaming Russia AFTER Trump won but that isn't the reality of it. While everyone thought Clinton was a shoe-in to win, everyone was also talking about Russian interference, it's ties to Trump, and that conversation didn't start on November 8, 2016.

The Dem leaders in the know didn't go by the fake polls that were disseminated to the public falsely showing Clinton with an easy win. They knew there was a good chance she was going to lose.

Exactly, This point has to be hammered home, if the media had been even REMOTELY fair, Trump would have won the popular vote by at least 20 million.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
a reply to: bender151

There is already evidence that Trump is heavily invested in Russian banks (so much so he refuses to release his full tax returns for fear of everyone finding out just how much), yet you don't think that having hundreds of millions of dollars hanging over his head may be a tenuous position should trump want to resist putin on something (and lets be honest here, trump is putins boytoy, he's going to cowtow to whatever putin wants)

What evidence ?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

There may be science behind the psychosis.

And remember, science is never wrong.

(It's settled)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Well take a look at that. I'm curious if someone is going to defend this.

Podesta received $35 Million from Russia while Advising Obama and Clinton

I like me some hypocrites.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Well take a look at that. I'm curious if someone is going to defend this.

Podesta received $35 Million from Russia while Advising Obama and Clinton

I like me some hypocrites.

Massive Bombshell

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I just saw this on TV and it is pretty Hilarious because aren't these the same people who rigged the polls saying Trump had 0 chances of winning?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Are you surprised? 99% of them thought hillary was going to win in a landslide too.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
"John Podesta, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s 2016 national campaign chairman, may have violated federal law by failing to disclose the receipt of 75,000 shares of stock from a Kremlin-financed company when he joined the Obama White House in 2014, according to the Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group."

Wow, that bought Podesta a lot of pizza.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join