It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Psychosis: 67% of Democrats Think Russia Interfered in 2016 Election

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Another poll conducted by CBS has lots of people thinking the Russians did in fact mess with the 2016 election !!

The poll had lots of questions and topics.

Good mix of politics think Russia had a hand.

Mostly Democrats.

Mass Psychosis: 67% of Democrats Think Russia Interfered in 2016 Election

Almost half of Americans believe Russia interfered in the 2016 presidential election, according to a new poll, although they are sharply divided along party lines.

A poll published by CBS News on Wednesday found 40 percent of respondents believe Russia interfered with the election to help President Trump win.

Just 13 percent of Republicans believe Russia meddled in the election, while 67 percent of Democrats said Moscow interfered.

The poll also noted nearly half of independents believe Russia meddled in the election process to help Trump.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Reality doesn't blend well with globalists. They are ideologically motivated so silly things like facts and reality don't get in the way of their beliefs.

Not to mention the propaganda media has been hammering this lie for at least 5 months now.
edit on -050003pm3kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah!, I noticed something was wrong when the voting machine had this label:

"голосования стенд" (voting machine)
edit on 29-3-2017 by manuelram16 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Big surprise.
There really isn't a fine line between the winners and the losers.
Or should I say the losers that continue to whine about losing 5 months later.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I blame single issue voters.

One issue is all they care about.

Unable or unwilling to see the big picture.
edit on 29-3-2017 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Have you not witnessed the current IQ and social wants of the average person in 2017,

You could tell them Kanye west was running for POTUS and due to racial hatred by straight white men his name was taken off the ballet...

If it is on the news it must be true,

Todays news is tomorrows toilet paper...

RA

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
It just proves that Putin is half American, because half of America hates Hillary too and voted against her.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Excuses are like _________s (insert word that violates T&Cs)....
everybody has one!

If they weren't blaming the Russians they would be blaming someone or something else. Nobody likes to lose but the liberals this past election cycle have certainly taken things to a whole new level of poor sportsmanship!

When I was growing up playing team sports we were taught to play hard but play fair and to be good sports, and at the end of the game you shake hands and tell each other "good game". Apparently many have forgotten the important lessons learned in childhood- maybe they need a re-do!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I will never understand the delusion that Trump supporters are suffering from. You hit the nail on the head!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

The election was basically enough people in enough Electoral College states going, "Hush Hillary. Men are talking."

And the leftist anti-American Americans are having kittens over it.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Is there a Dem here that can explain to me what Russia would get out of rigging the election?

Are they getting more Uranium? Hillary gave Russia 25% of our Uranium to make nukes with. That must have made them happy.

How about money? Are they getting 1.6 billion like Obama gave Iran to make a nuke?

Do they want a wall built? Do they want a pipeline built? Do they want coal minors back to work?

Do they want to stick it up Obama's bun?

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Of course they do because Russia did interfere BUT Russia did not hack the vote and to me that's the only thing that matters. All counties, the US most definitely included, spread their propaganda every day, even right now, so of course Russia is guilty but so are we. Let's call it a wash. Sadly, our nation loves to topple gov'ts all over the world so Russia can't hold a candle to that and I'm not mad them for it.

I am very worried this so called Republican president and his team are incahoots with Russia which is a whole other ball game.

That all said, maybe I should start a thread about all the crazy things your camp believes in. There's a lot to work with and it's definitely cringe worthy.
edit on 29-3-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
They cannot accept that Donald Trump beat them so they made up a boogie man.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
They cannot accept that Donald Trump beat them so they made up a boogie man.

That would only make sense if Dem's started blaming Russia AFTER Trump won but that isn't the reality of it. While everyone thought Clinton was a shoe-in to win, everyone was also talking about Russian interference, it's ties to Trump, and that conversation didn't start on November 8, 2016.
edit on 29-3-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Not quite. All this hogwash about Democrats/Leftists being so butthurt we can't accept trump is president is pure drivel meant to make conservatives feel better about themselves. I'm about as staunch a liberal as they come and although I find it heinously distasteful in all respects, trump is the president now. What worries me and should be a concern among all Americans is how many fishooks putin has in trump. Yet here you sit casually discussing how it doesn't matter whatever connection trump has to putin, as if you're all ready to renounce your American citizenship because russia is such a superior country in all respects! Heck, putin just legalized wife beating, golden age huh?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Not everyone thought she was a sure thing...

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

So far the only actual evidence of anyone tampering with the election process has shown the DNC to be guilty. Any reasonable person would dismiss their continued lunacy.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I agree. I can't even imagine what it would be like to be on the defense if Hillary had won. Much more fun being on the offensive with Trump. And he makes it so easy. Oh, and Russia did meddle in our last election, whether Trump supporters want to believe it or not.

Ma reply to: Wayfarer

edit on 29-3-2017 by MiddleInsite because: Adding a thought.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
Not quite. All this hogwash about Democrats/Leftists being so butthurt we can't accept trump is president is pure drivel meant to make conservatives feel better about themselves. I'm about as staunch a liberal as they come and although I find it heinously distasteful in all respects, trump is the president now. What worries me and should be a concern among all Americans is how many fishooks putin has in trump. Yet here you sit casually discussing how it doesn't matter whatever connection trump has to putin, as if you're all ready to renounce your American citizenship because russia is such a superior country in all respects! Heck, putin just legalized wife beating, golden age huh?

Why should that worry anyone? Is there evidence of something? Let's ask the NSA! Based on the zero evidence provided, it's just as reasonable to assume you're a Russian spy.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

O look a Poll to prove that the Liberal Brainwashing is working. And Yet Trump isnt impeached yet. I would say once we reach the 100 Day milestone the Media needs to accept the Reality that Trump is here to stay for 4 years.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join