It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the Swamp so afraid of Nunes not recusing himself?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

A vacation without his family?

sure. why not?
not allowed

i know of some people that dont even live in the same house as their wife...or the same city.....or the same state

i guess # like that is only strange for some

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Wardaddy454

It's called a vacation. A well deserved one at that after putting up with the bull# the right throws at him (even now).

A vacation without his family? And lets be honest, does Obama really need anymore vacations?

Sure it happens and who are you to say if he needs vacations or not? The man earned his free time. Considering that Trump has already beaten Obama in the vacation department, you may want to drop this line of attack.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

It's called a vacation. A well deserved one at that after putting up with the bull# the right throws at him (even now).

its funny
if he goes on vacation the real story is he is avoiding extradition...

if he and michelle stay in dc so their kid can stay in school there the real reason is he is going to overthrow trump

these people are out there man

Lol I'm just looking at the coincidences. Valery Jarrett moves into the Obama home to help him fight Trump in a grassroots sort of way, Obama is then implicated in an illegal surveillance scheme and heads to an Island by himself to write a book.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

its funny

if he and michelle stay in dc so their kid can stay in school there the real reason is he is going to overthrow trump

Yeah it's the same no-win situation that the right has been painting Obama into for the last 8 years.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

a reply to: Stevemagegod

Do you ever write a thread where you don't assume the answers (and thus create strawmans) for the questions you ask in it? What's the point of responding to this thread seriously if I have to pick apart all your idiotic strawmen first?

Do you ever directly respond to a topic?

link   

A vacation without his family? And lets be honest, does Obama really need anymore vacations?

Sure it happens and who are you to say if he needs vacations or not? The man earned his free time. Considering that Trump has already beaten Obama in the vacation department, you may want to drop this line of attack.

I'd go to Mar-Lago too if I couldn't conduct presidential business with a white house leaker running rampant lol

link   

its funny

Lol I'm just looking at the coincidences. Valery Jarrett moves into the Obama home to help him fight Trump in a grassroots sort of way, Obama is then implicated in an illegal surveillance scheme and heads to an Island by himself to write a book.

Coincidences are merely confirmation bias fodder. You can't prove anything with them and outside of having the bias you don't make the connection.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

it is at the point where you cant even have a debate or conversation with these types
damn near impossible

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

its funny

Coincidences are merely confirmation bias fodder. You can't prove anything with them and outside of having the bias you don't make the connection.

it is clear from this and any number of threads from the last couple months that these types believe what they want to believe...dont care about what is really going on.....

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I'd go to Mar-Lago too if I couldn't conduct presidential business with a white house leaker running rampant lol

So in other words it's ok for Trump to go golfing every weekend since he assumed office (despite assuring us he'd never take a vacation), but when Obama goes on his vacations its the end of the world? Thanks for proving your hypocrisy to me.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

its funny

And your bias is preventing you from even considering the possibility. You're basing you conclusion on hope and belief.

link   

Really the better question is: Why is Trump and his supporters so afraid of an independent investigator taking charge of the investigation?

If Trump has nothing to hide then he shouldn't fear an independent investigator instead of relying on a partisan stooge to run the investigation.

Ditto for the Hillary and Obama Camp.

link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Agreed. Some of the worst offenders make it like you are having two totally separate conversations. Haven't seen those guys enter this thread yet, but I'm sure its a matter of time.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

So in other words it's ok for Trump to go golfing every weekend since he assumed office (despite assuring us he'd never take a vacation), but when Obama goes on his vacations its the end of the world? Thanks for proving your hypocrisy to me.

Fallacious and requires no response.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Really the better question is: Why is Trump and his supporters so afraid of an independent investigator taking charge of the investigation?

If Trump has nothing to hide then he shouldn't fear an independent investigator instead of relying on a partisan stooge to run the investigation.

Ditto for the Hillary and Obama Camp.

Fair enough. I have no problems having an independent investigator review the evidence against Obama and Hillary if it gets you to agree to appointing one for this investigation.
edit on 29-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The swamp does not like it that one of their own are not in charge.

They are guilty of so many things and controlling lies and deceit are among those things.

Trump is the boss, if they do not tell the general public first, then they should tell him first.
edit on 29-3-2017 by spiritualarchitect because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

its funny

it is clear from this and any number of threads from the last couple months that these types believe what they want to believe...dont care about what is really going on.....

Projection. Russian collusion much?

I'm just pointing out a possibility, you guys are taking it as a personal attack. Probably because if you were wrong, your world view would be shattered. its ok, I understand.
edit on 29-3-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

correct and you must not have one
my guess

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

correct and you must not have one
my guess

Fine. Apples and oranges. Leaks are coming out of the Trump WH, what was Obama's excuse for 8 years.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Because the name "Nunes" looks and sounds foreign and scary like "Drumph" and foreigners cannot be trusted, especially those damn Russians!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join