It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the Swamp so afraid of Nunes not recusing himself?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
After he met his contact on WHITE HOUSE GROUNDS THE MOST SECURE FACILITY IN THE COUNTRY, He went and told the story to us the people by going to the Media 1st, then to the President who has every right to see this information as he has the Highest Security Clearance in the country, then to the Committee. I mean it's almost like the Democrats know he found out the truth which is why they are calling him to recuse himself because he is "to close to the President". That doesn't even make sense. If we go by Democrat Logic then there should have been a Special Prosecutor investigating Hillary Clinton because Obama was James Comeys Boss and he choose Hillary Clinton as his Successor. Can you say Massive Conflict of Interest? Then there was good old Slick Willy talking about Grandkids and Yoga practice with Loretta while she had the Ultimate say in whether or not to press charges and gasp that never happened. And then we have Trump who makes these claims that Obama wiretapped him which is then followed by Nunes telling us there were "Incidental Communications" of the transition team who Nunes just so happened to be apart of. If I were apart of the transition team and i later discovered that my Communications were Recorded without my consent and also just happened to have the proper clearance levels to see this information and my name was on said list you better believe i would go directly to the President with this information before the Democrats "make me or my information magically disappear".

Conflict of Interest: Slick willy seems pretty close to Obama.

edit on 29-3-2017 by Stevemagegod because: Added a Youtube video

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Because Nunes knows something and they are all craping in their pants as what he knows.

Nunes is confident enough that he is not stepping down with what he knows.

Can not wait to see.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Do you ever write a thread where you don't assume the answers (and thus create strawmans) for the questions you ask in it? What's the point of responding to this thread seriously if I have to pick apart all your idiotic strawmen first?
edit on 29-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I think that they are just prolonging their agony. They need to bite the bullet and accept that the bad news is going tp come out.
They hate to lose everything, and I think that is what is going to happen.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Do you ever write a thread where you don't assume the answers (and thus create strawmans) for the questions you ask in it? What's the point of responding to this thread seriously if I have to pick apart all your idiotic strawmen first?

So why hasn't Trump been impeached yet? I mean the Liberal Media claims it's pretty obvious that Russia colluded with Trump. And yet the only crime that has been committed was the Obama Government unmasking General Flynn's name.
edit on 29-3-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

So why hasn't Trump been impeached yet?

Well for one, the investigation hasn't wrapped up, so an impeachment would be preliminary even if they do have incriminating evidence against him.

I mean the Liberal Media claims it's pretty obvious that Russia colluded with Trump.

The liberal media isn't the final say on the investigation, which again, is still ongoing. I know this can be confusing for you right wingers who feel like right wing media holds some sort of Judicial say in the country, but it doesn't work that way.

And yet the only crime that has been committed was the Obama Government unmasking General Flynn's name. Weird?

That wasn't a crime and AGAIN the investigation is still going. To say that nothing implicating Trump has been found while the investigation is still ongoing rings of HUGE desperation. Like you are afraid they will find something and desperately want the investigation ended so they don't.
edit on 29-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I just finished watching the intelligence committee on the Russia election meddling, hell how long they have been doing the investigation?

Well it seems they need more time, because obviously they need to go over the paper work and bring people to interview.

Now is going to be used by the Democrats for their mid term campaign, they are going all out and to see how many countries Russia has interfered with, I thought it was only the US elections that were to be investigated, is nice to see how my tax payer money is been used by the morons.

They have nothing, but Nunes does have something so Democrats wants the people to get distracted on Russia and the world.

Waste and abuse.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Well for one, the investigation hasn't wrapped up, so an impeachment would be preliminary even if they do have incriminating evidence against him.

I mean the Liberal Media claims it's pretty obvious that Russia colluded with Trump.

The liberal media isn't the final say on the investigation, which again, is still ongoing. I know this can be confusing for you right wingers who feel like right wing media holds some sort of Judicial say in the country, but it doesn't work that way.

And yet the only crime that has been committed was the Obama Government unmasking General Flynn's name. Weird?

That wasn't a crime and AGAIN the investigation is still going. To say that nothing implicating Trump has been found while the investigation is still ongoing rings of HUGE desperation. Like you are afraid they will find something and desperately want the investigation ended so they don't.

Yes it is a crime punishable by up to 10 years in federal prison when the person is caught. They used that confidential information as a Political Weapon to destroy this mans career.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Nunes is a shill for Trump. He is just running interference for the pres.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I watched. nice to see two men act worthy of their posts.

did you catch this statement?

"This one is one of the biggest investigations the Hill has seen in my time here," Chairman Richard Burr, a North Carolina Republican, said at a news conference with committee vice-chairman Mark Warner.
a reply to: marg6043

link

edit on 29-3-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I watched the Senate Committee "update" briefing too. They're certain that Russia interfered, but it will take a least a year before they issue a final report.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Yes it is a crime punishable by up to 10 years in federal prison when the person is caught. They used that confidential information as a Political Weapon to destroy this mans career.

Yet the investigation doesn't care about Obama. You may need to get right with that reality. No matter what you say to the contrary, Obama isn't under investigation and won't be for the foreseeable future.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Yes, interestingly they want to make it an international investigation so I guess that is why is going to be soo big, so we the tax payers are footing the bill for the internationality of it.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The Democrats wants to extend the investigation all the way to mid term elections to use it as a political tool even if the report results are not what is expected.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Why is the Swamp so afraid of Nunes not recusing himself?

Really the better question is: Why is Trump and his supporters so afraid of an independent investigator taking charge of the investigation?

If Trump has nothing to hide then he shouldn't fear an independent investigator instead of relying on a partisan stooge to run the investigation.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Yet the investigation doesn't care about Obama. You may need to get right with that reality. No matter what you say to the contrary, Obama isn't under investigation and won't be for the foreseeable future.

Strange then that he's in French-Polynesia (no extradition) for a month (or two) long stay, without his wife and kids, to "write" yet another book.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

you guys are a trip.

so now he is there to avoid extradition

this # is hilarious

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

It's called a vacation. A well deserved one at that after putting up with the bull# the right throws at him (even now).

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

It's called a vacation. A well deserved one at that after putting up with the bull# the right throws at him (even now).

its funny
if he goes on vacation the real story is he is avoiding extradition...

if he and michelle stay in dc so their kid can stay in school there the real reason is he is going to overthrow trump

these people are out there man

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

A vacation without his family? And lets be honest, does Obama really need anymore vacations?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join