It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two activists who filmed undercover videos of Planned Parenthood charged with 15 felonies

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jameshowardcrow

Did you even read the criminal complaint in the article you posted? Neither of them were charged with fraud.

Fraud specifically isn't listed among the laundry list of over a dozen felonies....

Therefore planned parenthood sacrifices live births to ba'al!

Good one James, gotta stir up the pot sometimes eh?

Lol

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Foreshadow

If only the side defending daledian had added actual evidence to the pot first.....

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

If only the side defending daledian had added actual evidence to the pot first.....

There's no evidence James. Interview's never took place ( unless felonies of course ) Nothing can be proven. Planned Parenthood doesn't kill babies (fetus') and life ( if you're lucky enough ) goes along as it should.

I'm sorry that I was pro-life earlier. I have now come to the greater understanding. Please forgive me

Am I out of the so called: ignorant and stupid bunch now? Please... I need your wisdom and guidance
edit on 29-3-2017 by Foreshadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

It is telling that your rambling didn't include anything resembling evidence to support your opinion......

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

It is telling that your rambling didn't include anything resembling evidence to support your opinion......

I said there was no evidence James.... there never is

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Would you describe the case for daledian to be based on faith alone?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Would you describe the case for daledian to be based on faith alone?

I would describe the case as "How dare you challenge Planned Parenthood"

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

With edited tapes, fake ID's, and leading questions?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
And how would you describe your take on PP and the case at hand?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Gotta say. This all changed my opinion on abortion. I am now pro life.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Rock On!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
James... I gotta call it quits for the night - time for some well needed sleep

I respect you as a human being and I hope the rest of your night is Peaceful !

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
A blatant smear campaign led by an obviously deranged religious extremist deluded enough to claim he is an "investigative journalist"

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
In calif you can not record someone without there permission

That applies to recording telephone calls or video with audio .

California's wiretapping law is a "two-party consent" law. California makes it a crime to record or eavesdrop on any confidential communication, including a private conversation or telephone call, without the consent of all parties to the conversation. See Cal. Penal Code § 632.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Good riddance to bad people who lie and take advantage of hot button issues to make money.

And good gosh! Some of the "pro-life" folks... you'll call folks "femi-nazis" and "libtards* (never mind how hackneyed, uncreative and unintelligent that is) but dontcha know some of the clumps of cells, that you hold dearer than the humans hosting them, might have grown up to be ...gasp... libtards, sjws and feminazis???!!!

Maybe we can develope a dna test to see which side of the political spectrum the zygotes will become and so maybe they'll be cool with some abortions, finally.

Has there ever been a "pro-lifeer" willing to put their money, time and home where their judgemental hypocrisy is? Has anyone volunteered to pay and shelter the young mother to have the baby and then take the kid and feed, clothe, raise, and educate it???

(crickets... many crickets.. because it is SO much easier to be a net warrior and bask in judgemental glory)

I'm sorry, but I detest hypocrites who froth against a full half of their countrymen, hating everything about them, but... pre-human clumps of cells can do no wrong! Really??

Maybe if we could take care of the people that are already here and learn to tolerate each other, then there wouldn't be a need for abortions in the first place.

Jumpin' jeepers.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Your attitude toward abortion and planned parenthood is disgusting. You abortion nuts think that this doesn't happen. You act as if this just isn't true at all.

You do realize that the entire existence of PP is designed to feed the big pharmaceutical companies the needed aborted fetal tissue, right?

All of you pro abortion people are just doing the same old song and dance, being used by huge corporations like useful idiots, and pretending to be oh so virtuous. Stealing hard earned money from taxpayers so that big pharma doesn't have to operate it's own baby murder factories while politicians get huge kickbacks from lobbyists to continue pretending that abortion is "women's rights" and is just a "medical procedure."

Here is the "medical procedure"
youtu.be...

Ripping the head off of a baby, women's rights!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma

Has there ever been a "pro-lifeer" willing to put their money, time and home where their judgemental hypocrisy is? Has anyone volunteered to pay and shelter the young mother to have the baby and then take the kid and feed, clothe, raise, and educate it???

What planet do you live on?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Foreshadow

originally posted by: rollanotherone

Rock On!

Yup. It was one of the last liberal views I held. Still not religious though so I'm not a complete right winger yet

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You've already admitted that these videos recorded nothing illegal so I'm not really sure what you are getting at here.

If legality is the be all, end all, then what's the point of ever discussing anything? Laws change and they usually change due to emotional populism. The civil rights movement was an outstanding example of that. Separate but equal was perfectly legal, so what were those folks thinking discussing whether it was moral and just or not?

Well Roe v Wade is pretty definitive on the subject.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Your attitude toward abortion and planned parenthood is disgusting.

Boohoo. Deal with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join