It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview - Philip Mantle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Interview - Philip Mantle di Lavinia Pallotta ( FONDAZIONE SENTINEL ) www.fondazionesentinel.org...

L.P.> You are a very well known UFOs researcher and you have worked on several cases. One of the most famous, of course, is the Santilli Footage which, after ten years still remains very controversial. You said to be determined to get to the bottom of the case, it doesn’t matter how much time it would take. Is there anything new about it?

P.M.> There is, indeed something new. I can’t say too much at the moment but I’m working with a TV producer in the USA by the name of Robert Kiviat. We hope to be able to put together our new research later this year. In the meantime Mr Kiviat has been interviewed for UFO MAGAZINE in the USA and this will be featured in the next issue. Some our new findings will be discussed in this interview.

L.P.> The footage of the “second autopsy” has been shown all over the world. On the other hand, the footage of the first autopsy was shown only to a very restricted number of “lucky” people, and you are one of them.
Why, in your opinion, Ray Santilli has never shown it to the public and commercialized it as the second autopsy? ..................>>>>>www.fondazionesentinel.org...

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
FYI - You'll need a web translator if you don't speak Italian...

Here's my favorite one to use...

www.mezzofanti.org...

Or use this more direct link...

www.fondazionesentinel.org...

[edit on 2-2-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   

L.P.> International geo-political situation is everyday getting worse. Do you think that in such a political climate, characterized by a strict control of information, there is a future for ufological disclosure to a larger number of people, or it will be confined to an élite, as it is today?

P.M.> As I said, I don’t think that the various governments know much more than we do. If you are looking for answers to the UFO puzzle do not look towards your government, look elsewhere instead.

Who is this man?
How is it possible to rule out government cover-up in these days?
I think he should read up on The Disclosure Project.

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
He's a supposed researcher trying to investigate the claims regarding the much believed to be a hoax, Alien Autopsy film.

In my opinion, it is EASY to prove government coverup. Heck, one look at the USAF report on Roswell pretty much shows that even to the most ardent skeptic.

If you read it closely though, sounds like the researcher doubts Santilli's claims, more than supports them, and would like to see the film chemically tested, etc.

Unlike many, I'm actually on the fence in regards to this film. I'd actually like to see the special again, including the commentary and interviews. If I'm not mistaken, I recall Special Effects guru Stan Winston giving praise if it was a hoax, as well done effects-wise. That's a pretty good thing either way as it means either a) it's real or b) it's an expensive hoax. Either would show either an alien or at least disinfo. There are other things too, such as the one heart/lung organ, the simplified digestion system, the eyelid cover, etc. that are found in some of the more supported biologic folklore, and yet not really mentioned (though depicted) on the film. I'm mostly of the opinion that this is a faked disinfo/disclosure piece....

top topics

join