It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A top Obama official just confirmed the surveillance of the Trump team.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Schiff reviewed the evidence that was shown to Nunes and this is his response. I have to say Schiff looks like a complete idiot. I didn't liked him since his stupid questions at the hearing. He complains about not seeing it sooner but here is the kicker he had every opportunity to view it by himself because he is apparently one of the 8 that can do that but he didn't. Politicians are so dumb it's mindboggling.

twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I didn't liked him since his stupid questions at the hearing. He complains about not seeing it sooner but here is the kicker he had every opportunity to view it by himself because he is apparently one of the 8 that can do that but he didn't

The source of the information was unknown to anyone but the White House and Nunes (and they weren't talking). It's pretty hard to say, "Hey, whoever showed it to Nunes! Show it to me too!"

Suddenly, when it became clear that the White House was the source, it became problematic for them to not "invite" Schiff to see the material as well.

edit on 3/31/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Schiff had every opportunity to look at the evidence but for some reason he didn't even bother isn't that suspicious for you?

The source is not the WH. Adam Housley made that clear.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Schiff had every opportunity to look at the evidence
What opportunity? He's been asking for it since last week Wednesday.

The source is not the WH. Adam Housley made that clear.
Sure.
abcnews.go.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The source is very high up and from the Obama administration but not in the FBI and nothing more was revealed.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

You seem to be confusing "unmasking" with secretly providing the documents to Nunes last week.

Two different things.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You seem to be confusing "unmasking" with secretly providing the documents to Nunes.
Two different things.

The source is the same. I suspect the former Secret Service Director Joseph P. Clancy.

All you have to do is connect the dots. Joseph P. Clancy quote. "I am announcing I will retire from the Secret Service effective March 4" Trump tweeted on the exact same day about the Obama wiretapping. Coincidence i don't think so.

edit on 31-3-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

The source is the same.
How do you know this? The article you linked does not say that.

I suspect the former Secret Service Director Joseph P. Clancy.
The Secret Service is not an intelligence agency.

Trump tweeted on the exact same day about the Obama wiretapping.
For which there is, still, no evidence.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Oh what a surprise not I'm not at all surprised! King Obamas should be impeached because of all his corruption never in all of history was a president so corrupt and he wasn't even born in America therefore legally he should not be legal anyways. He should be locked up for treason! Seriously people!

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
[edited for double post]
edit on 1-4-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: edited for double post.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Riiight, i forget, when Republicans do it, Nixon, it is illegal...but when democrats do it "it's completely legal ladies and gentlemen, nothing to see here"... BTW, she isn't just some lady...she was Obama's deputy assistant Secretary of Defense...

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

"Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense".. This is a stupid position. Drain the swamp!

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Evelyn Farkas in a nutshell:

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
Evelyn Farkas in a nutshell:

So in other words she wants to claim "the Russians" are misreading what she spoke... Ooohh, those evil Russians, they can get into the minds of democrats and make them say things they don't really mean... BTW, what she stated was that she told democrats working for former President Obama to get as much information on Trump before the next administration, but she wants to claim this is all "the Russians fault" and if anyone disagrees with her latest claims "they must be the evil Russians".

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

For which there is, still, no evidence.

Riiight Phage... because a former Obama appointee said in an interview that she told democrats working for Obama to get as much information on Trump as possible, and it has nothing to do with the fact that Trump was the Presidential candidate of the opposition...

This reminds me of Loretta Lynch's video, in which she looks scared sh*tless and then claims "we did it because we thought we had to", and no Phage that isn't an exact quote of her statements but pretty much what she was saying as well...

Democrats and the IC implants of the democrats are making claims "it was necessary to gather all this information on a Presidential candidate and his team" yet there is no proof whatsoever that Trump was colluding with the Russians. It is simply the excuse democrats and the officials of the Obama administration are making up for doing the same thing that got former President Nixon to resign...

BTW Phage, as to "there is no evidence that the Obama administration spied on Trump and his candidates" I guess all the reports from the MSM from last year about "senior government officials of the Obama administration telling the press about the spying" is all made up... Is that what you are claiming now?

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I didn't know this woman was on NBC's payroll as an Expert Consultant, LOL.

Between Evelyn Fartass and Rachel MadCow, the National Broadcasting Company's affirmative action program must be stuck in "mentally disabled" hiring mode.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Is that what you are claiming now?

I'm stating that there is no evidence that Obama tapped Trump's phones.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

LOL! That is one funny clip!

My daughter, who used to teach preschool commented that the woman has that same look as the kids she used to have in class.
(in a slightly breathless voice) "And then the....monster flew in the window and stealed all the cookies and broke the cookie jar!"

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I'm stating that there is no evidence that Obama tapped Trump's phones.

And it is a dumb thing to say. Knowing what happened to Nixon for spying and "tapping" political opponents, you want to claim that the Obama appointees and officials who knew about this and were more than willing to collect information on Trump when there was no evidence of wrongdoing but was being done for political reasons would not tell the President of the United States?... Obama knew because of the political ramifications that would occur if this information was made public, and he had to give the "go ahead" to continue the collection of information about Trump and his appointees.
edit on 2-4-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

You can believe what you want. Stamp you feet and fuss and fume, but it won't change the fact that the investigation doesn't care about Obama anymore. Only Conservatives and Trump supporters who can't let it go are still blowing that smoke.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join