It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A top Obama official just confirmed the surveillance of the Trump team.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

It "seems" that way?

Or do you have evidence?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

What makes you think anyone is "holding out"?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
I love the way the left twist words to meet their objectives. Trump called out Obama for wiretapping. So lets dissect this:

Trump - President of the USA

Obama - A reference to the Obama administration. Obviously Trump didn't mean Obama climbed through a window and manually installed a "wiretap".

Wiretap - Back in the old days...Trump's day, a "wiretap" was a physical tap on a telephone. Today...that translates into spying on a person or persons. For example...at 52 I say my phone is ringing. However...it may be beeping, a siren or a clip of music being played.

The left would have you believe that when I say my phone is "ringing" I am lying because it was actually "beeping". What a crock of crap from the largest producers of feces.
As other people have said....today's wiretap is Cat5 VOIP and we know that Menwith Hill listens to everything and I'm sure the Obama admin focused especially on the opponent of the NWO. It's so simple why would anyone bother denying it. They've been putting little black boxes on isps for quite some time now without the individuals knowledge. Even private servers have to hop back to the backbone, or at least some tier of it like AT@T if it connects to the Internet. If not, how would NSA be collecting data?
Not sure if this helps or confuses. www.google.com...
edit on 30-3-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

It's absurd to claim that Trump was tweeting about surveillance conducted by the FBI.

Here's what Trump said that makes it CLEAR that in his mind he was referencing Mr. Obama himself.

How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!

Source

Emphasis mine.

I'll buy that "wiretapping" means surveillance. I'm not buying that Trump was referring to anyone but Obama, personally.

It's beyond clear.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

It's absurd to claim that Trump was tweeting about surveillance conducted by the FBI.

Here's what Trump said that makes it CLEAR that in his mind he was referencing Mr. Obama himself.

How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!

Source

Emphasis mine.

I'll buy that "wiretapping" means surveillance. I'm not buying that Trump was referring to anyone but Obama, personally.

It's beyond clear.

So you are implying that Trump thinks that in the middle of the night in the White House, Obama rolled over to make sure Michelle was asleep, got up and dressed in all black with a black knit cap. He snuck out of the White House dodging security and made his way out to the road to catch a ride to Trump Towers. Upon arriving, he broke out his rope and hook throwing it up to the penthouse and pulling himself up many, many floors.

Upon arriving, he cut the glass window and unlocked it from inside, discovered the wired phone in Trumps penthouse and disassembled it carefully to hide the device that transmits audio to a local dish which in turn, directs the signal to Obama's secret HAM radio under his desk in the Oval Office.

With his task complete, Obama re-glues the glass, shimmies down the rope and returns to the White House and his bed...but Michelle rolls over. "Hey honey where you been?". Obama replies..."I was taking out the trash (ha-ha-ha-ha)".

OK...enjoy that.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I'm not implying anything.

Trump was obviously referring in the tweet I linked to Obama personally. In all of them arguably, but in that one plainly.

I have no comment on your absurd fantasy about what Obama does at night.

Mr. Trump was obviously stating his belief that Mr. Obama ordered surveillance of him personally.

Next?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
I love the way the left twist words to meet their objectives. Trump called out Obama for wiretapping. So lets dissect this:

Trump - President of the USA

Obama - A reference to the Obama administration. Obviously Trump didn't mean Obama climbed through a window and manually installed a "wiretap".

Wiretap - Back in the old days...Trump's day, a "wiretap" was a physical tap on a telephone. Today...that translates into spying on a person or persons. For example...at 52 I say my phone is ringing. However...it may be beeping, a siren or a clip of music being played.

The left would have you believe that when I say my phone is "ringing" I am lying because it was actually "beeping". What a crock of crap from the largest producers of feces.

Pretty much, as well as masters of doublespeak. Domestic Engineer = A housewife. Gender Reassignment = A sex change. Hate Speech or Hateful Policies = Speech or policy that the left disagrees with and wants eliminated, but described in a way to make you believe it promotes hate, when they were written by someone they hate. The list goes on and on.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RetsuUnohana

Yes, the list does go on and on.

You're doing precisely what you're accusing others of doing.

Unless you have some standard dictionary of "the Left's" terminology you wish to refer to.

Spin is spin.

/shrug

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

It "seems" that way?

Or do you have evidence?
Yes it "seems that way" as in that's an opinion but we know they shared it with the Clinton campaign and MCCain and Graham And Ryan are on the Soros dole so it's really not a big stretch of the imagination is it. And incidentally Nunes did (as in fact not opinion) share some findings recently with Ryan. www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Yep, whenever folks like you get called on misrepresenting the facts, it's always "But it's my opinion."

Fine. It's your opinion. Your opinion is based on nothing. No facts, no evidence, nothing.

But look, your favorite boogey-bear George Soros popped up almost automatically like Punch in puppet show.

Your imagination is pretty stretchy it seems.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Obama not only gathered info, but many of his loyal followers remain in the Trump administration, where they can ensure further anti-Trump leaks and issues, all under the tutelage of Obama.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

What makes you think anyone is "holding out"?

Her own words?

"So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew that there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia," she said. "So then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were trying to also help get information to the Hill.""

What information did they get to the hill?
Or does no one care?

link   
a reply to: Zoyd23

It must be really hard to uproot a vested government employee isn't it?

link   

originally posted by: Zoyd23
Obama not only gathered info, but many of his loyal followers remain in the Trump administration, where they can ensure further anti-Trump leaks and issues, all under the tutelage of Obama.

... and ... any evidence?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Yep, whenever folks like you get called on misrepresenting the facts, it's always "But it's my opinion."

Fine. It's your opinion. Your opinion is based on nothing. No facts, no evidence, nothing.

But look, your favorite boogey-bear George Soros popped up almost automatically like Punch in puppet show.

Your imagination is pretty stretchy it seems.

I didn't misrepresent facts. I said "it seems" which is not the same as saying it's a fact. Do you understand the difference? But then again you appear to believe that Trump engaged in a collusion with Russia which had not hitherto been proven and it's pretty sure that at least some "incidental " data was gotten through surveillance and Trump and others names were "unmasked". Fisa warrants were ordered. was it incidental that NSA was collecting data on some Russian? If Fisa warrants were ordered who were they ordered on? Then this woman says they wanted more information on Trump.... and she saw to it....
If Obama operatives thought Obama and various intelligence agencies should have this info dont you think that Obama himself wanted to know?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Wait, you just called it an opinion, and now you claim that you didn't misrepresent "the facts."

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
Yes it "seems that way" as in that's an opinion ... [snip]

Which is it?

The real question is do YOU understand the difference??? LOL.
edit on 30-3-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Wait, you just called it an opinion, and now you claim that you didn't misrepresent "

I said it's my opinion that Ryan and McCain probably the had info shared.... then I found the article where Nunes says he briefed Ryan about new findings. So that is a "fact" according to both Nunes and Ryan.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

Wait, you just called it an opinion, and now you claim that you didn't misrepresent "

I said it's my opinion that Ryan and McCain probably the had info shared.... then I found the article where Nunes says he briefed Ryan about new findings. So that is a "fact" according to both Nunes and Ryan.

But we're not talking about something that Nunes told Ryan ... we're talking about Ms. Farkas.

Right? You know, the topic?

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
When you have the President Campaign for his Chosen Successor you better believe he will "Incidental Collect" Information on his opponent to protect his Legacy.
edit on 30-3-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join