It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A top Obama official just confirmed the surveillance of the Trump team.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

when their intention was to surveille Trump

You speak of intentions like they are proven, when its really just your partisan biases speaking.

Buy hey, I'm still right and you are still wrong. Trump is STILL being investigated and Obama isn't. You can repeat what you just said in that last post all day every day like a religious mantra, but it won't flip the course of the investigation. CLEARLY the investigators have come to a different conclusion than you (and believe me they've already reviewed this "evidence"). So it may behoove you to reanalyze your position with a bit less bias. Though I'm sure you won't. Trump could be going to jail and I'm sure you'll still be talking about this not-a-controversy.
edit on 29-3-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

You speak of intentions like they are proven, when its really just your partisan biases speaking.

That's not me and my bias, that's what the BBC reported. Back in January people loved it. Now that they realize how big a problem it is .. it suddenly never happened.

How are you putting the MANY MANY reports by MANY MANY outlets saying this was all about getting to Trump on me?

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

He did not lie about it, he just got the term "wiretapping" wrong, but we all know what he meant.

You would think we all know, but some Krazy people get wrapped around a single word without seeing the big picture.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I wonder if Obama listened in on Trump on the pretext of listening for conversations with Russians? If so that would certainly have been illegal.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Another thread that should be tossed in the hoax pile. And won't be.

Totally spurious.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

BBC, Slate, and many other outlets confirmed it in January.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

That's not me and my bias, that's what the BBC reported. Back in January people loved it. Now that they realize how big a problem it is .. it suddenly never happened.

Except it ISN'T a problem because it isn't going anywhere. Regardless of what you think.

How are you putting the MANY MANY reports by MANY MANY outlets saying this was all about getting to Trump on me?

Because they are all opinions and you are pretending like it is fact.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Haha, so first it didn't happen. Then I post the sources. Then it becomes my bias when all I did was post news reports. And now it doesn't matter because it's not being investigated .. not because nothing wrong was done, but because no investigation is ongoing.

Remember that word bias ....

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I think you are confused as to what I've been saying. Let's make it clear without your twisting of my words:
-Trump's claim was a lie and didn't happen
-Trump moved the goal posts back to include surveillance in general (which makes it legal, btw)
-You posted articles to already known information and the opinion of some lawyer unrelated to the case as confirmation bias to an opinion reached by right wing media (but not reflected by anyone doing the investigation)
-I refuted your opinion because it doesn't align with the direction the investigation is going.
-You continue to sing that opinion despite this and now are trying to suggest I'm a hypocrite or moved the goal posts on you.
-Keep in mind that Obama and Co. aren't under investigation and ALL people who matter on the subject, Republican and Democrat alike, have exonerated Obama publicly and on the record.

So you can keep telling me I'm wrong and that Obama is guilty, but that is only true in your head. And I guess right wing media, but we all know the media isn't to be trusted. Right?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

This isn't new. It was reported on extensively at the beginning of the month, and while I can't seem to find any articles about it now, it was also mentioned back in January when it happened. It isn't illegal and you haven't found any new smoking gun against Obama.

This article is dated March 1st. Notice that the investigation hasn't changed focus since then?

ETA: It's amazing how you guys take flimsy evidence like some lady giving an interview on MSNBC as confirmed evidence of Obama wrongdoing, but bend over backwards to dismiss ALL of Trump's inconsistencies.

Hmm kinda like how you seem to put words in that the OP never claimed?

He said he was thinking nor did he say this was evidence. Op never stated smoking gun evidence. This is what is happening all over on both sides but mostly the left. Someone says something then before asking to elaborate they define the words however they please. This is a real issue on both sides but much more from the liberal media than anywhere else. I watch things with my own eyes then see articles and am like uhhh that is not what they said or meant wtf. Then proceed to find articles and info on the subject and see the left major twist then rights twist towards their toward their opinion as well. Seems the truth is always somewhere in the middle but almost always closer to the right than left. At times very few the liberal media gets it right. The conservative media gets it right more than the liberal but as a broad that is my opinion. It is not my opinion but statistically the conservatives have done better at using the actual words said.

Also inconsistencies? Can you name any off hand or any that broke any laws?

Still no nothing on any link to Russia. There is however much more info leading to inconsistencies with the Obama admin decisions in his last days in office than any Trump wrong doing.

You can change my mind as I am always open and collecting data just no one ever has any meat to the bone they throw!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I think you are confused as to what I've been saying. Let's make it clear without your twisting of my words:
-Trump's claim was a lie and didn't happen
-Trump moved the goal posts back to include surveillance in general (which makes it legal, btw)
-You posted articles to already known information and the opinion of some lawyer unrelated to the case as confirmation bias to an opinion reached by right wing media (but not reflected by anyone doing the investigation)
-I refuted your opinion because it doesn't align with the direction the investigation is going.
-You continue to sing that opinion despite this and now are trying to suggest I'm a hypocrite or moved the goal posts on you.
-Keep in mind that Obama and Co. aren't under investigation and ALL people who matter on the subject, Republican and Democrat alike, have exonerated Obama publicly and on the record.

So you can keep telling me I'm wrong and that Obama is guilty, but that is only true in your head. And I guess right wing media, but we all know the media isn't to be trusted. Right?

You clearly have literally zero clue what my position is or what I have been posting, likely due to your bias. All my posts and sources have been liberal media outlets only, not a single conservative outlet.

Keep trying.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

All the times Liberals twist things to be able to say well I didn't lie because whatever is the same as Trump putting wiretap in quotes. So if Trump is guilty of lying accord to his tweet round up Hill and many more of DEM boys and girls. Waiters, Skele and Mccain get a free pass though right?

If there is something on Trump so be it but it needs to be fair across the board. Hillary needs to be hit hard then talk about Trump if there is anything there.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Lol. Heatstreat is a conservative outlet.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: randomthoughts12

Uh huh. Whatever you say guy. Have fun with your thoughts there. I don't really care what you think about the left.

(post by WAstateMosin removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

You try so hard. Always good for a laugh.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

He did not lie about it, he just got the term "wiretapping" wrong, but we all know what he meant. Doesn't matter how they "tapped" him, wires or wireless, it is still the point that he was under surveillance.

BULL#! That is just Trump moving the goal posts back after he got caught in an easily provable lie. His tweets very clearly describe wiretapping, how it works, and eludes to the wiretap being illegal on the likes of Watergate.

If I say I got into a car accident today, but the other vehicle was actually a truck, was I still involved in a car accident, or am I lying because I should have said truck accident?

Who cares? Trump's tweet was clear on the manner. Thinking otherwise is just silly.

Triggered.

By the way, do you realize how often you move the goal posts?

Probably not. lol

(post by manuelram16 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

This isn't new. It was reported on extensively at the beginning of the month, and while I can't seem to find any articles about it now, it was also mentioned back in January when it happened. It isn't illegal and you haven't found any new smoking gun against Obama.

This article is dated March 1st. Notice that the investigation hasn't changed focus since then?

ETA: It's amazing how you guys take flimsy evidence like some lady giving an interview on MSNBC as confirmed evidence of Obama wrongdoing, but bend over backwards to dismiss ALL of Trump's inconsistencies.

Unmasking american citizens is illegal.

No it isn't. There are something like 20 people within the government who have the authority to unmask. You may want to brush up on the facts of the case if you believe this to be true.

You better brush up on the facts.
Yeah there is 20 people that have the authority to unmask but they do not have the authority to disseminate or leak the unmasked details to anyone they please.
That is what is illegal.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join