It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ireland's Most Haunted Castle-- Leap Castle and the Elemental

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The soundtrack really peaked my senses and i will add that it ended right when I was finished reading and ready to watch the video.

I love castles and history!

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov
Zos this was an amazing thread!!!! You did an excellent job of putting everything together in such a great format with awesome information.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real
a reply to: veracity
a reply to: Martin75
Thank you all kindly

I just love ATS

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Awesome thread! I loved the soundtrack.
I'm going to Ireland in the Fall, and will have to make a trek to Leap Castle now.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Rhoswen

Oooh, tell us all about it when you come back

Thank you so much for the comment, and I am excited for your trip! I'm sure you'll have a great time!

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rhoswen

Awesome thread! I loved the soundtrack.
I'm going to Ireland in the Fall, and will have to make a trek to Leap Castle now.

Make a thread when you get back from your trip. Don't forget to include the awesome pics you will take!

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Great thread! Love your musical selections. I had no idea this place even existed! I have been reading up on the Belgium Chateau des Amerois the past couple of nights and if you haven't checked that one out, you should. That place has a wild history! Thanks for this the good read! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DiSmALiADaRkDuSt

Thank you so much for the comment and for the suggestion! I haven't read up on many other castles (yet) but I have read about the one you are referring to (aka Mother of Darkness- shudder).. so creepy and horrible indeed.
Information on the current ownership is especially interesting.

Enjoy your studies!
edit on 1-4-2017 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
this music reminds me of a irish like version of the ex files song

i house i lived in was haunted. weird stuff in that house every single night. going to a haunted castle would be cool.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

That makes two of us! I thought it was great, made me feel as I was walking towards it while reading the legendary book or some of the sort. xD

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dannylightning

Ooh, that sounds spooky! I have always been interested in paranormal/hauntings but I don't think I'd like it in my own house.
I'd love to read a thread based on the experiences you had in your haunted home!

a reply to: eldemie

Fun! Glad you enjoyed the thread. I think I kind of got lucky to find the perfect song for the material.

I've been playing that song a lot, lol, it definitely appeals to the celtic warrior in my ancestral dna.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dannylightning

Oooooh, make a thread about that! I love the paranormal!

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Happy Halloween, friends!!

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I read about the Leap castle years back as the most hunted place in Europe, so when the opportunity presented itself to spend a night there I was more than happy to do it. I was always afraid of ghost and wanted to face my fears once and for all to either prove their existence or the lack thereof.
I spent a lovely evening there with a group of paranormal hunters. Nothing happened. During the night nothing happened. Slept perfectly. No nightmares. No ghosts. The only weird thing was how quiet the place was, blissful.
I faced my fears, now I'm free from them. Highly recommend it

posted on Feb, 13 2023 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: bipolarnightmare
I read about the Leap castle years back as the most hunted place in Europe, so when the opportunity presented itself to spend a night there I was more than happy to do it. I was always afraid of ghost and wanted to face my fears once and for all to either prove their existence or the lack thereof.
I spent a lovely evening there with a group of paranormal hunters. Nothing happened. During the night nothing happened. Slept perfectly. No nightmares. No ghosts. The only weird thing was how quiet the place was, blissful.
I faced my fears, now I'm free from them. Highly recommend it

Your experience reminds me of this episode:
m.youtube.com...
edit on 13-2-2023 by Romanov because: N/A

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It's interesting to see the major news outlets suddenly going into damage control. Just 2 weeks too late.

Wait.. posted to wrong thread! I've always wondered how that could happen but here I am.

Thanks for the new interesting updates on the thread (the above posts, not mine
)!
edit on 18-2-2023 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join