It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End the Russian hacking garbage.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
People need to realize that the "evidence" that literally hinges on the hacking allegations are flimsy at best. Gathered by Crowdstrike, a firm that the DNC hired to analyze the same exact DNC server that they refused the FBI to see.

So, the FBI never analyzed the server and thus relying on a report prepared by Crowdstrike, who I remind was chosen by and paid for by the DNC. Crowdstrike's report has been thoroughly disputed and questioned by other experts and not only that their credibility has been severely damaged by a recent report they made on the Ukraine.

On top of that, there's this dubious "dossier" that's been circulated which also was paid for by never Trump republicans and democrats which I've read is being used as a "road-map" for the investigation.

These are the sources that are being used for impeaching a democratically elected president based on alleged treasonous collusion with another State govt. to rig an election, with Trump pledging loyalty to Russia and not the United States.

This is a complete farce.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Of course Russians tried to influence our election.

They did a snip poor job of it considering the popular vote went to Clinton.

The EC vote did not.

The claim 'Russia tried to influence the election' is Bullsnip.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It's too hard and not necessary for a russian puppet win a popular vote. Russia did well enough.

posted on Apr, 2 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Quote Noam Chomsky:

investmentwatchblog.com...

“The first 9/11, it happened on September 11, 1973, in Chile,” Chomsky said, referring to the CIA-backed coup that overthrew Chile’s president Salvador Allende. “We did it. Was that interfering or hacking a party? This record is all over the world, constantly overthrowing governments, invading, forcing people to follow what we call democracy, as in the cases I mentioned.”

“As I say, if every (Russian hacking) charge is accurate, it’s a joke, and I’m sure half the world is collapsing in laughter about this because people outside the United States know it.

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The one's on Hillary? sweet, I'm all about watching those. It sure would be cool to see all the dirt on the foundation come to light just after the hammer comes down for the classified misconduct.

Remember, in order for Trump to be tried, they first have to offer some evidence. Anything at all would be sooper.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Quote Noam Chomsky:

investmentwatchblog.com...

“The first 9/11, it happened on September 11, 1973, in Chile,” Chomsky said, referring to the CIA-backed coup that overthrew Chile’s president Salvador Allende. “We did it. Was that interfering or hacking a party? This record is all over the world, constantly overthrowing governments, invading, forcing people to follow what we call democracy, as in the cases I mentioned.”

“As I say, if every (Russian hacking) charge is accurate, it’s a joke, and I’m sure half the world is collapsing in laughter about this because people outside the United States know it.

--- and of course the Chile incident is only one of many examples of unwanted and unwarranted US intervention in internal politics of other countries.
We had our turn too when there was CIA involvement in the chainof events that led to our Prime Minister Gough Whitlam being forced out of office in 1975.

As far as hacking goes, I suggest you look at this:
www.hangthebankers.com...

In its initial release of CIA hacking tools that it has dubbed Vault 7, WikiLeaks also noted that CIA hackers often covered their tracks to make it appear as though they were hackers in Russia.

WikiLeaks explained how Marble works.

In text accompanying the release of documents, it said Marble operates by “hiding (‘obfuscating’) text fragments used in CIA malware from visual inspection.”

WikiLeaks said the software was similar to the way the CIA hides English-language instructions on weapons systems given to those secretly backed by the CIA.

The report said Marble was used by the CIA during 2016.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It's funny about the attention Hillary is getting now. It's as if the hatred for her works like some kind of soothing balm that makes all the Trump boo boos feel better

Remember, in order for Trump to be tried, they first have to offer some evidence. Anything at all would be sooper.

I do remember :-)

I get how this works. Looks like we're getting closer

On a more serious note, I hope you understand - I get absolutely no pleasure out of all this Network. None at all

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Barliman

Of course, the CIA has been involved in countless installations of Dictatorships around the world, while maintaining their own authoritarian regime

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: allsee4eye
If Russia is so powerful that it can install a puppet ruler in the most powerful nation on the planet, then why can't beat rebels in Syria? It makes 0 sense. Either Russia is very powerful or Russia is very weak. Take your pick.

You are conflating Military force with Cyber-Propaganda-Interference Campaigns..

You are aware that Russia has been busted doing the same all across Europe in recent years?

The US was just caught off guard, we thought they would never try it with us.

But Putin's hatred of Hillary combined with his furry regarding US Sanctions made him think less of the risk involved.

GOP in Congress...virtually across the board now...are not disputing that Russia interfered.

You can debate the effect and we will never really know anyways...It's a mute point.

Defending against future attacks is NOT a mute point..and to do that we need to know what happened.

If that leads to Trump or his campaign Team having worked in unison with Russia..That needs to be handled as well.

Neither can be tolerated and both need to be defended against in future elections.

Timing is all here.As best as I can see- the US made an allegation of hacking against the Russians, then booted out a number of diplomats as punishment, or because they were alleged to have bee involved. The way you tell it is that the diplomats were booted out and the hacking occurred afterwards, Can you please illuminate your hypothesis with some dates? I'm really not trying to be a pain here- just asking a serious question.

BTW- when you said "it's a mute point" did you mean it's a moot point? The first phrasing makes mo sense.

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: Barliman

Of course, the CIA has been involved in countless installations of Dictatorships around the world, while maintaining their own authoritarian regime

Yep

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Barliman

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: allsee4eye
If Russia is so powerful that it can install a puppet ruler in the most powerful nation on the planet, then why can't beat rebels in Syria? It makes 0 sense. Either Russia is very powerful or Russia is very weak. Take your pick.

You are conflating Military force with Cyber-Propaganda-Interference Campaigns..

You are aware that Russia has been busted doing the same all across Europe in recent years?

The US was just caught off guard, we thought they would never try it with us.

But Putin's hatred of Hillary combined with his furry regarding US Sanctions made him think less of the risk involved.

GOP in Congress...virtually across the board now...are not disputing that Russia interfered.

You can debate the effect and we will never really know anyways...It's a mute point.

Defending against future attacks is NOT a mute point..and to do that we need to know what happened.

If that leads to Trump or his campaign Team having worked in unison with Russia..That needs to be handled as well.

Neither can be tolerated and both need to be defended against in future elections.

Timing is all here.As best as I can see- the US made an allegation of hacking against the Russians, then booted out a number of diplomats as punishment, or because they were alleged to have bee involved. The way you tell it is that the diplomats were booted out and the hacking occurred afterwards, Can you please illuminate your hypothesis with some dates?

I didn't say booting diplomats...I said Sanctions.

That is your confusion...First set of Sanctions were economic and in response to Putin's invasion and seizure of Crimea.
That was long before the election.
The second "sanctions" were the ejection of the spies/diplomats in dec 2016.

BTW- when you said "it's a mute point" did you mean it's a moot point? The first phrasing makes mo sense.

I use speech to text on busy days. It is not always great.
edit on 6-4-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join