It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End the Russian hacking garbage.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Russia didn't have to hack the votes, they hacked right-wingers minds instead with a constant stream of bullsh#t fake news.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
8 months of tracking Trump and still no evidence found against him. It is all a distraction to keep Hillary out of jail.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Russia didn't have to hack the votes, they hacked right-wingers minds instead with a constant stream of bullsh#t fake news.

I kind of agree with you but ill say not the way you assume. Russians made sure facts came to light at the most inopportune times. They didnt lie and they didnt put out fake news. This is why it worked actually had they put out fake news that could easily be dismissed they would have had no effect.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

ha
What did you expect after the 8 previous years and a promise of 4 more? The clintons are so filthy it is actually difficult to make up an unbelievable story about them.
Run a better candidate and this would not have happened.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Is that really Putin?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

It's likely that Russia has in the past, hacked us. It's also likely that China has hacked us. It's also likely that many other nations have done this. And it's also very likely that we have done this or worse to other nations. So to pretend that it's some horrible act that warrants aggression is stupid.

Quoted For Truth

It didn't become an issue until Hillary lost. Now it is the crux of every issue regarding our current POTUS.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Please, do tell, what was fake?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
What we really need at this point in craziness is to get some kind of horse-whipping law passed (for politicians) so that when a meme is grossly over played, or some other stupidity happens repeatedly, or when politicians just need a good horsewhipping to help them have "better behavior" in the future, or to turn over a new leaf, and it will be non-partisan in application.
But we here on ATS will get to argue as usual if democrats or republicans deserve these whippings more or less. These politicians really do need nice healthy whippings though, just think how much better they will represent us after a good reddening of their @sses

Include our MSM with the same punishments.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I personally have not seen anything to sway me to consider the russians had anything to do with the election.

Ya had to be living under a rock for the last 30yrs to not know how bad the clintons are and have the brains of a mollusk to believe the BS about the russians the left and media is putting out.

As for the Surveillance Industrial Complex, who tf can believe them?

Aren't they admitting they are a big fail by not coming up with the goods?

I'm tired of this BS too.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Geo-engineering... Conspiracy nutters. (NPR today)

Domestic spying... Conspiracy​ nutters. (Wikileaks)

Russian hacking.... True story

I love being vindicated, even if the world keeps their head on the sand.

Just think about the other butter theories and the fact we probably got them right. Scary thought.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

I kind of agree with you but ill say not the way you assume. Russians made sure facts came to light at the most inopportune times. They didnt lie and they didnt put out fake news. This is why it worked actually had they put out fake news that could easily be dismissed they would have had no effect.

And you would agree to one of the dumbest statements on ATS. What does that make you?

Yours truly,

Democrat

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

This Russian Hacking Myth is Perpetuated by the Dems in order to Deflect from their Political Dysfunction as a Party who Actually Cares about the Majority of the American People . A Big " Fail " they will Not Live Down for Years and Years.....

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The Russians did it is akin to The dog ate my homework and just as believable.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
The US has the best IC in the world. Heck, America invented the internet and the WWW. To think Russia can hack better than the US can defend is outrageous.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This Russian thing will be the death of the DNC, if they find any connections to Trump or that Russia hacked the election.... No one is going to believe their fabricated fake news and silly Russian lies .... If it happens, R.I.P. DNC, 2020 election will bury you.
edit on 29-3-2017 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

My Main Question about this Russian Election Hacking Claim is this......

How Exactly did the Russians , if Not Directly Hacking the Voting Machines that some States used , or Somehow Editing the Actual Paper Ballots that some States used , Influence the Minds of Voters as they Entered the Polling Places to Cast their Votes ? Mass Mind Control ? Subliminal Messaging through Media ? I know for a Fact that I Placed my Vote during the Presidential Election in a Completely Secure Environment and was Alone at the Time Behind a Curtain .This Ridiculous Claim is just to Insane to even Consider IMO .

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Gee. I don't see Ukraine, France, Germany hollering about Russia in their elections. Democrats need to stop this nonsense. JUST. STOP.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Logic tells me the since the FBI has had an investigation going on for 9 months....not much is going to come from it.

The Great Pumpkin might wind up with some egg on his face, unless you believe the FBI has solid evidence and has been sitting on it for 9 months.

If they had anything solid, he wouldn't even be the POTUS right now.

My two little cents worth.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

FBI has to prove intent. That is extremely hard. FBI never indicted Hillary because they could not prove intent.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Thank you for this common sense OP

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join