It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump doesn't have what it takes to establish a dictatorship, and here's why.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

So Trump doesnt have what it takes for a dictator. Is that bad ?

Do you want one ?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
To be honest...judging by the state of affairs in US...you need one pretty bad.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I forgot to mention. Napoleon was in the army.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Because that was never his intent?

It's not the right that wants an oppressive system, but the left that wants to eliminate the electoral college forming an oppressive democracy and increasing the powers and reach of the government.
edit on 29-3-2017 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Every dictator who came into power has military background. Hitler was in the army. Mussolini was in the army. Franco was in the army. Assad was in the army. Saddam was in the army. Saleh was in the army. Gaddafi was in the army. Sisi was in the army. Stalin was in the army. Mao was in the army. Kim was in the army. Putin was in the army although Putin is not a true dictator because after 2 consecutive terms he has to go off for 1 term.

Trump was 5 times drafted to the army and he escaped draft every single time. He does not have the guts to become a dictator.

That and he couldn't get Healthcare Passed with control of all 3 Parties.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
To be honest...judging by the state of affairs in US...you need one pretty bad.

Agreed.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Do you want one ?

It seems like the Left wants one.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
There is no way he can become a dictator because trump lacks the two things all good dictators have, a golden tongue and charisma, trump is not a real alpha and he cannot truly stand on top especially seeing how people respond to him and look down on him.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: Taggart

Monarchy is not dictatorship. Monarchies are rule by divinity.

Monarchies are all dictatorships.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Trump wants to be an autocrat, and if he really wanted it, he could easily turn the US into a full-blown dictatorship. But Trump is too vindictive, lazy, and narcissistic to commit to it.

Bannon, Miller, Anton, the Alt-Right, Far-Right, Nazi's etc view Trump as a stepping stone, not "The one" but they have their end goal in sight

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

You are fake news.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Trump wanted to become president, and he did. What moron told you Trump wanted to be a dictator? And why did you believe them?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

You are fake news.

And not only fake news, but a liar too. While Hillary took naps Trump was barnstorming the country. Trump is a workaholic. We all know this. Nothing lazy about him.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Do you want one ?

Thank you for the laughs!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ksiezyc

How so?

Trump wants to be an autocrat, and if he really wanted it, he could easily turn the US into a full-blown dictatorship. But Trump is too vindictive, lazy, and narcissistic to commit to it.

This is opinion based on observations, Trump wants the government operated like a Business that he Runs (hence autocrat) I never said he was one, I said he wants to be one.

The US could easily turn into a Dictatorship, that has nothing to do with the political party who is in office, that is a fact

Trump is narcissistic, he cares about his image and what people think about him, he is also vindictive.

Bannon, Miller, Anton, the Alt-Right, Far-Right, Nazi's etc view Trump as a stepping stone, not "The one" but they have their end goal in sight

This is not fake because they have said so publically, they don't hide this fact, they view Trump as a stepping stone

""I see Donald Trump as a kind of steppingstone. He is a step in the right direction in terms of understanding America and history and the world in essentially racial terms," Taylor says."

Quote from Jared Taylor

"“Donald Trump’s campaign was the first step toward identity politics in the United States,” "

Quote from Richard Spencer

"“The march to victory will not be won by Donald Trump in 2016, but this could be the stepping stone we need to then radicalize millions of White working and middle-class families to the call to truly begin a struggle for Faith, family, and folk. For this reason, alone I will campaign for Donald Trump because as the saying goes ‘The enemy of my enemy is my friend’ and that is doubly true if that person is viewed as an enemy by the International Jew.”"

Quote from Matthew Heimbach

“Trump was a stepping stone… I will have undying respect for him. But…it isn’t enough. That was the first step towards the identity politics that we want. But we need to keep pushing towards…a different consciousness amongst people.”

Quote From Andrew Anglin

So, as i said, they view him as a stepping stone with their end goals in sight
edit on 29-3-2017 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2017 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
This is opinion based on observations, Trump wants the government operated like a Business that he Runs (hence autocrat) I never said he was one, I said he wants to be one.

Every leader would like to an autocrat with unlimited powers. Doesn't mean he or she can accomplish that.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Well, yeah, when someone tells you how you are free, you are not free

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure our political affiliations are somewhat different but I like your posts. You're not like the typical liberals around here. You should post more often.

posted on Mar, 31 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Well, I'm not a Liberal, and I'm not a fan of "Liberal, Neoliberal, Democrat, Social-Democrat etc" Ideology either.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join