It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scott Dworkin found out Trump winery helped sponsor the Kislyak gala in 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Scott Dworkin is, as he described on his twitter account, a co founder of Dems Against Trump. He describes himself as an Obama alumni and worked in the 2009 inauguration. Methinks this finding is not very useful. In 2012 Trump wasn't running for president and there is no law that says an American company cannot co sponsor a gala in Russia and, most importantly, there seems to be a large number of non Russians on the list of sponsors.

link

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye
OK so you found a tweet someone made. Now, what is wrong with this?
What is your opinion on this? Other than reading a tweet someone made.
Can we please let the Russian boogieman go?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Awesome .. I fail to see any meaning here though.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The media would like us all to believe that it is an impeachable crime to simply speak to the Russians at any time it seems. They are trying desperately to keep throwing clumps of refuse at Trump until something sticks. I think (hope) they may see the light at the end of the tunnel - the light of the burning fires of hell - coming up reaaaal fast if they don't get him out of there. Weiner's wiener will hopefully end all that though.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Remember when Romney made a comment about Russia and the media wanted us all to think they were our best friends?

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

What a Dork Dworkin....how can cross cultural co-operation be a bad thing

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Can we please let the Russian boogieman go?

The Leftists will never let the Russian boogieman go, it's the only fairy tale they have left.
If you look at this retard Dworkin's Twitter timeline, he is obsessed with Russia.
Russia this and Russia that.
Deranged nonsense.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Liberals are just plain stupid. The last time I checked it wasn't Russia whom was taxing us or throwing people in prison for consuming plants. The same government that liberals love is the very same government that oppresses us all. I guess to them as long as their favorite team is screwing us then they are content.

top topics

join