It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Utah Paranormal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I am travelling out to Utah in a while to visit with family and do some hiking, exploring, etc.

I plan to visit Uintah Basin and want to try to get over to Skinwalker Ranch if I can.

Anyone have any suggestions or recommendations for other paranormal hotspots? I'll be around the Salt Lake City area...

Thanks much!

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Scorpiogurl

Wanna get creeped out? Visit any of these places...

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Did you see a fur bearing trout of Bigfoot, they are talked about on here if you did not.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Do some EVP work over at Skinwalker. Im sure youll get some interesting hits if the place holds up to its reputation also bring a Gopro Camera and have that %hit mounted to your head.

posted on Mar, 29 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Check out Goblin Valley if you get a chance.
It's a couple hundred miles south of Salt Lake City.
There are areas that feel like you're on an alien planet.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Check out some of the Skin Walker, Four Corners and Dulce threads on ATS if you haven't already - one member wrote a book about Skin Walker with many other locations...

We are planning our annual RV road trip to the Four Corners in late May - Farmington, NM looks really cool...Native American lore and High Weirdness! Have Fun.

posted on Mar, 30 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Thanks for the input everyone!

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
The other area 51.
Dugway proving ground.

posted on Apr, 1 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Utah seems to have some pretty haunted spots. here are some I've learned of, haven't visited personally though; One Source
The Old Tooele Hospital and Leslie's family tree have been on at least one ghost show. Also with those, looks like the Fear factory haunted Halloween house(old factory) is still an attraction.

top topics

join